• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
wtf sydney thread... like 3 pages of posts about certain characters being gender confused and pokemon. starting to remind me of the queensland thread except they have like 50 pages that talk about c0ck in ***

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
OK hey first off all its IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGIF with a bit of google in your eye and second of all shaya why would you even joke about hurting a single melee disc if you as much as lay a finger on you, you would meat a frined of mine....GOOD OL' PAIN

Zero

Smash Hero
IGIF, I don't know if I should be telling you this, but I snapped my Melee disc just after I bought Brawl to prevent any impurities ruining my perfect moment.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
FAST MOVING THREAD IS FAST.

Also I like Mew and Gardevoir and Espeon. Psychic types ftw!

And Sheik's a girl. lol Ruto's a *******.

Will not be going to eat some egg tomorrow cause I need extra sleep so I can be up at like 2am or something to go visit Zero. Stupid dork, living all the way up in Maitland. :<

FIVE HOURS EACH WAY. TEH BORE.

Zero

Smash Hero
I wonder what Pokemon best suits

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGIF and his friend PAIN
Maybe Weezing, it likes splitting the PAIN. I've fogotten if there was a masochist pokemon...

I keep thinking that your Pit Tsukasa is a girl. >.<

FAST MOVING THREAD IS FAST.

Also I like Mew and Gardevoir and Espeon. Psychic types ftw!

And Sheik's a girl. lol Ruto's a *******.

Will not be going to eat some egg tomorrow cause I need extra sleep so I can be up at like 2am or something to go visit Zero. Stupid dork, living all the way up in Maitland. :<

FIVE HOURS EACH WAY. TEH BORE.
Wait, what, coming down tomorrow? **** man, I've got school and stuff tomorrow. Be patient and wait for the party, geez!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Nono, egg-eating is tomorrow, but I have to skip that so I can sleep more tomorrow night. For the day after (partay).

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW.

(I get it.)

It's still a really long and majorly borefestingly way up there though. You're not wriggling out of THAT fact!

Having said that, I wonder if anyone even knows if Egg Buffet is being held tomorrow fo sho and, if so, whether I should go.

Probably not. I'm really lazy. >.>

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Zapdos, Swampert, Medicham, Blissey, Starmie and Metagross. That was my pokemanz team, feel free to laugh.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Whether EGG is on tomorrow or not guys (but it's looking doubtful, best wait till next week) I don't think many are going.

Maybe Weezing, it likes splitting the PAIN. I've fogotten if there was a masochist pokemon...

I keep thinking that your Pit Tsukasa is a girl. >.<
!
Haha, well Weezing does have two heads, and does know Pain Split. So one head can be IGIF, the other PAIN! Woo! Good one xD

Hmm, maybe cause of Tsukasa? =P

Zapdos, Swampert, Medicham, Blissey, Starmie and Metagross. That was my pokemanz team, feel free to laugh.
I think that's an awesome team!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
My poke-team right now is Blissey, Wobbuffet, Weavile and a lv.1 Rattata (!), plus two other ***s I need to replace because they suck (Shuckle, Bronzong).

The Rattata is beast.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Charmander/Pikachu>Totodile>Squirtle>Treeko>Chikorita>Mudkip>Bulbasaur>Torchic>Cyndaquil.

From very cuuuute to ugly looking.
Who disagrees?

Missingno was the best pokemon.
He is the godsend pokemon EVER. Free Rare Candies, etc etc. Hell he even appears in Yellow, using the Mew glitch. Heh heh.

Speaking of Mew, I caught him in game with no GC or Hax, and he ranks with Charmander and Pikachu in terms of CUUUUUUTENESSS!

Top Bottom