• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Ubers Cup II [Dream World Ubers Tourney] - Congratulations ss118!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
ok, now we're just waiting on TRG and Moozle. I think I'll start round 2 as soon as I get the results from their match. Until then, feel free to play your round 2 matches with your opponents.

Art, PM me if you want to set up a date/time to play our match.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No, you're waiting for me vs Art.

Have fun.

EDIT: Wait, Wave and Wrath aren't even paired up together, wtf are you talking about?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I thought that double elimination meant losers from Winner's Bracket would play other losers from Winner's Bracket, but I guess that's just my misunderstanding.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I thought that double elimination meant losers from Winner's Bracket would play other losers from Winner's Bracket, but I guess that's just my misunderstanding.
Maybe you should actually read the bracket instead of just guessing. Dip****.

Don't mind me, just 6-0'd a bye
You scrub. Any decent player should be able to 9-0 a bye AT LEAST (8-0 if the bye got some crit hax).

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
It lists under each slot where the loser of a specific winner's match will be placed on the loser's bracket, i.e. Wave battles the loser of A4, etc.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I understand that. smart*ss. I've just always seen double elimination with Winner's Bracket losers playing each other rather than players already in Loser's. That's all.
...WHAT?

I feel stupid just arguing with you about this. Let's just agree that it's a miracle you're able to type with your crippling brain-damage and move on.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I beat TRG 2-0. We ran into each other on the ladder right before we were going to play our matches XD

Gates

Banned via Warnings
ok then, let's start round 2! Check brackets in the OP to see who your opponents are.

Since only 8 of us are playing this round, I'm reducing the deadline for matches to Sunday at 11:59 pm. In exchange, Round 3, when all 12 of us are playing, will be extended to be 2 weeks long. Sound fair? Too bad, I'm doing it anyway.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Lost 2-1 to Majority. I would have won but my poke got frozen at the worst time ever :( Worst ever :(

So much...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
alamaster can you play by friday?
I can any time till then, including tonight

edit: i just realized while posting on his profile that alamaster hasn't even been on swf for 2 weeks...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
PM him, VM him, do everything you can to get in contact with him.

Also, ****ING **** NUTS ANUS ART ANSWER YOUR ****ING PMS YOU VAGINAL DISCHARGE OF A **** SOCK **** GO RIDE A BICYCLE MADE OF ****S.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So like, just to make sure...
Because Alamaster hasn't signed on SWF in 2 weeks we both get forfeited and the winner of Gates and ss118 gets a free win next round right?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yes. Also, Alamaster will be blacklisted is he does not contact you or I before the round ends. You won't be blacklisted though.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Sfgggggggggggggadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddwn

****ing christ, the second time I didn't even load the team I wanted. I make too many damn teams.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
YOU KNOW WHAT TERY YOU LITTLE ****** LET'S PLAY OUR MATCH RIGHT NOW.

GET ON PO **********.
:mad:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You say this like you're not free.

Anyway, I just read in the other thread that you're not available tonight so PM me for when you want to play tomorrow.

EDIT: No, Round 2 doesn't end until 11:59 pm tonight. Chibo and Alamaster still have an hour to play their matches.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm sorry this had to happen Chibo. :(

If it's any consolation, Alamaster is now Blacklisted.

Round 3 matches are to be finished by 3/6 at 11:59 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom