• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Ok, thank you. Who's friend code(s) do I need to add? And I think I can make it at 6:30 EST;) I have an inquisitive mind, so you'll probably be getting lots of questions from me :p Would there be a specific course to race on or does everyone pick what they would want? Oh and my Mii's name is Timmy.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
You should add everyone's FC on the original post. It'll make it easier to join friendlies and such :bee:

Edit: Just make sure to tell people to add you / you've added them in case they miss it.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Ok, thank you. Who's friend code(s) do I need to add? And I think I can make it at 6:30 EST;) I have an inquisitive mind, so you'll probably be getting lots of questions from me :p Would there be a specific course to race on or does everyone pick what they would want? Oh and my Mii's name is Timmy.
For tourneys, there's usually a specific course to choose. But for friendlies, you pick whatever course you want.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
As for the TT's I'll probably not participate too much with them, but I'll try each for a bit. :3

Also welcome Yoshi. I'll add your FC later.

Rabbi Panda

Smash Apprentice
As for the TT's I'll probably not participate too much with them, but I'll try each for a bit. :3

Also welcome Yoshi. I'll add your FC later.
I might have to agree with PG on this one. I am not very good with time trials cause I haven't mastered any of the short cuts yet (which i am trying to do) but until then I am no match for anyone. But if we have any tournaments sign me up :D

Gatlin

I think this was a good idea simply because it gives a lot of practice and knowledge for each stage. I am performing a lot better than usual on SNES MC3 than I used to. Good stuff :bee:

Gatlin

I'll get on for a few :bee:
Hopefully my poor VR doesn't suffer more ;_;

Sariku

Smash Master
The next tournament will be anything goes, but the courses we choose are based on cups. On the 22nd, we'll be playing on all of the Wii cups. The first four, the top four. On the 29th, we'll be playing on all of the retro stages. You choose them in order of cups, which basically means you go down the lines.

I hope that makes sense. :S

Gatlin

Mmmm disconnected ;_; un momento
Edit: There's a lot of good people in this room lol, the lowest VR is like 8k

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I hate when you finish and your character is all happy like 'Yay! Top 3!' then the results say you placed 6th and you lose 10 VR >.>

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Yeah the TT's are a good idea and I guess I really do need the practice, but I know I don't stand a chance with anybody here with their times. xD

I'm still a bit of a slow-mo, which saddens me.

Gatlin

Wellll, already got one down, just have to wait for the release of MK :grin:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I plan on it.

This is an amazing room btw, SO MUCH SKILL!!

Too bad it's full so you guys can't hop in :/

Just me Gatlin and panda

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Soooo yeah, I totally got the last 4 races i was in recorded WITH COMENTARY and am currently in the process of uploading them to youtube, so I'll post them as they finish.

Also, here's a picture of my setup as, after watching and listening to the vids, I know you will all be curious (and yes, this is legitimately what I play on):

EDIT: Video numero uno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygLB8cloVrY

Gatlin

LOL, that is a very small TV. Cute :grin:
Awesome though :) I wanna see the vids

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
Do you always play on that tiny TV Z'z? It's so small :O
Great Vid btw. Lol at you trying the shortcut :p I act just that way and fail each time :D

Sariku

Smash Master
Z'z, I'm not happy to see Daisy. :( Daisysogay. I play Peach because I beluvels her so much.<3 But I've been using a bunch of lightweights, most notably light mii.

In the first video, why did you mini turbo in place when you had the star and ran into a wall? rofl.

Edit: I'll be karting in 15.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I might get on again and record EVEN MOAR, but im not sure if I can or not yet.

Top Bottom