• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
There was a karts only tournament a month or so back, bikes are fine :)
And we usually play friendlies sometime during the weekend and Friday, as well as the tournaments coming up

Shök

Smash Champion
You would? So, you're in Hell? Since the world ended and all today, what did you guys do? o:

camerino1

Smash Lord
I heard that movie was supposed to suck... I also heard about us dying from an earthquake today. If that were to happen I wouldn't be in heaven :p.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I can't make it tomorrow, just FYI, but if it's still postponed (as I believe it is) then I CAN make it next week for sure.

Shök

Smash Champion
I'll just submit my time, I guess. Since Sariku hasn't responded and I don't want to be too late. :V

BSP

Smash Legend
So is the tournament postponed for today?

Pirates 4 was awesome. I really enjoyed it.

:phone:

Sariku

Smash Master
Yes, it is. NO PIRATES SPOILERS.

I have received times for the Time Trial, but I will have no time to update them today, so you will all be left waiting. But I will announce the new map, and that map is...

DK Summit

Get some!

BTW, I was not active this week because I had graduation yesterday, so I was out all day. :O

But at least I'm done with school now, rightttt? :troll:

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Umm, I'm taking a break from Mkwii today and playing goldeneye
If Anyone wants to play vm me your fc(mine is under me interests in my profile)

^_^b

Gatlin

Yeah agreed, lol.
Waiting for Ghost Valley, RRoad, N64 BC and such. Fun maps :bee:

camerino1

Smash Lord
Really quiet this weekend. I'm not gonna be on all week because I'm on tour with the band (wOOt wOOt).
I will be back on Saturday, so you guys had better be too because I'm gonna be in a gaming mood ;)!

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Well, this Friday-Saturday I have to go to a stupid graduation :/
I can't wait til everyone isn't busy, I can't wait for awesome friendlys :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, I cant decide who my main is.

I use Yoshi 90% of the time, even when things are serious, but I use Daisy in the REALLY serious matches that I have to win. For example, last irl tournament I went Yoshi every single set the entire time, but switched to Daisy in the last set of grand finals. I used Yoshi 3 of the 4 sets, but as I lost a set, I switched to make sure I could pull off the last win.

Played 10+ sets as Yoshi. Played 1 set as Daisy, but it was GRAND grand finals... :/

WHO'S MY MAIN?!

Gatlin

I'll probly get on now/soon/later if you wanna squeeze in some friendlies and such.

I say stick with Yoshi, be unique ;D

Sariku

Smash Master

I use Yoshi 90% of the time, even when things are serious, but I use Daisy in the REALLY serious matches that I have to win. For example, last irl tournament I went Yoshi every single set the entire time, but switched to Daisy in the last set of grand finals. I used Yoshi 3 of the 4 sets, but as I lost a set, I switched to make sure I could pull off the last win.

Played 10+ sets as Yoshi. Played 1 set as Daisy, but it was GRAND grand finals... :/

WHO'S MY MAIN?!
King Boo .

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Yes, KING BOO!
He is my second fave char in the whole game :D
I need to use my king boo avi sometime :o

-Final-

Aria♪

WHO'S MY MAIN?!
Definitely Yoshi, because he is without a doubt your most used character. The only reason you used Daisy in the grand finals was because I forced you to so you wouldn't lose. :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Everybody >>>>>> Yoshi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Baby Mario

Top Bottom