• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Captain Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punisher93

Smash Cadet
I am the best falcon offline and online...
But you're all scared to fight my falcon... he's just too good.

Punisher93

Smash Cadet
No... but i'm always ready for some wifi matches
So just Pm me if you have some time... or just add me;)

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Would you stop acting like such a badass and the world unfolds at your feet, you are a sore-loser who won't let it go that you lost big time, now flaming me is your way of making yourself better, fine have it your way. Your falcon sucks anyway.
lol. Yeah I suck.

rofl.

Remember your uploaded videos?
People said YOU suck. YOU, Chirp, suck.

Deal with it.

I sandbagged, you won. That's how it is. You won. But I sandbagged. Deal with it.

And about my falcon sucking. lol. Whatever you tell yourself to sleep at night, bro.

Punisher93

Smash Cadet
There are just 2 possibilitys (holy **** i dunno how to wirte this stupid word):
1. TKONTK is a good sanbagger (YESZ!)
2. You both suck

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Would you stop acting like such a badass and the world unfolds at your feet, you are a sore-loser who won't let it go that you lost big time, now flaming me is your way of making yourself better, fine have it your way. Your falcon sucks anyway.
Why are you being such a clown for them? Just drop it, dude. Your Falcon is legit. Whether or not it's better than one person's Falcon is terribly irrelevant to the measure of your own skill. Just do well in the tourney, and if you manage top three, then do all the ****-talking you want.

For the sake of the Falcon Boards, stop posting, with emotion. It's kinda bad, since Falcon =/= srs bzns.

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly
Why are you being such a clown for them? Just drop it, dude. Your Falcon is legit. Whether or not it's better than one person's Falcon is terribly irrelevant to the measure of your own skill. Just do well in the tourney, and if you manage top three, then do all the ****-talking you want.

For the sake of the Falcon Boards, stop posting, with emotion. It's kinda bad, since Falcon =/= srs bzns.
Quoted for ****ing truth.

TWICE.

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
lol@red

nonetheless, Chirp, your Falcon is good based upon those vids and maybe even epic based on Flame's recommendation
Either way, us Falcons will support you in this tourney :)

Player-3

Smash Hero
you guys are all in europe

insta fail

europe sucks so bad guys you aint got mango or m2k or scar or hax

lololo im kidding i <3 you guys

lionman is the best falcon ever (except SS and Hax) guys im srs bsns

Acedude55

Smash Ace
lolwut

He has All american Nipples :O

Nah really tho alot of people from not USA main falcon rofl maybe more than american brawl falcons

Player-3

Smash Hero
no theres more american brawl falcon mains than european

unless you mean american falcon mains that dont have severe mental incapacities, in that case theres about....... 7 or 8 of you guys

i have mental incapacities

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
That's it.

I'm stealing all of your bikes. And your trikes. I don't care if you are in europe or not, your bike=mine.

Now shut up before we have another episode and get emotional and people fricken leave

I'm submitting the roster as of right now.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
To knee's post, uh they mainly said wifi falcon is boring, i never saw anything saying chirp sucks, meh idc anymore, im gonna stop arguing tho.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
That's it.

I'm stealing all of your bikes. And your trikes. I don't care if you are in europe or not, your bike=mine.

Now shut up before we have another episode and get emotional and people fricken leave

I'm submitting the roster as of right now.
Eff a bike, we gots F-Zero racers!

Lionman

Smash Champion
you guys are all in europe

insta fail

europe sucks so bad guys you aint got mango or m2k or scar or hax

lololo im kidding i <3 you guys

lionman is the best falcon ever (except SS and Hax) guys im srs bsns
SS is good at melee but he sucks at brawl "except in 2008"

Hax is godly

Zeallyx

To knee's post, uh they mainly said wifi falcon is boring, i never saw anything saying chirp sucks, meh idc anymore, im gonna stop arguing tho.
Read through your thread again. You'll see more than one post saying YOU suck.

To save you trouble (as I'm cool like that) just read the last post posted in your thread.

Zeallyx

Of course it's hardly seen. These boards aren't serious about anything.
The level of grammar shown here, does not nesscissarily mean the person writing doesn't master said 'high' level of grammar, as this is, in fact, a message board. Not an english test.

Also, the topic talked about on this board has nothing to do with the people who type in www.smashboards.com, create an account, click character specific boards, click the well known character: 'Captain Falcon', and create a topic about/post how manly falcon is in leet and/or without proper punctuation and/or grammar.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
The level of grammar shown here, does not nesscissarily mean the person writing doesn't master said 'high' level of grammar, as this is, in fact, a message board. Not an english test.

Also, the topic talked about on this board has nothing to do with the people who type in www.smashboards.com, create an account, click character specific boards, click the well known character: 'Captain Falcon', and create a topic about/post how manly falcon is in leet and/or without proper punctuation and/or grammar.
Well of course it doesn't mean the person writing doesn't master said 'high' level of grammar...

Anyway this is off topic.
Shouldn't we be having a quick low tier matchup discussion of some sort?
Might not be the right thread so....off to the actual matchup thread?

Zeallyx

Well of course it doesn't mean the person writing doesn't master said 'high' level of grammar...

Anyway this is off topic.
Shouldn't we be having a quick low tier matchup discussion of some sort?
Might not be the right thread so....off to the actual matchup thread?
You better know it.

Off topic answers:
No.
And: No.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Guess theres nothing to be talking about in this thread then.
Should get closed.
no no no no no no no

NO!

You're taking out all the fun of this thread, throwing in a ditch, and ******* on it.

Socialize, legalize, and recognize.

This is where Falcons are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom