• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Captain Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

:034:

Smash Hero
Good sir, that ganon-banned nonsense stops here

:gentleman:
I shall have none of it! I challenge you to a gentlemanly duel which will, through some contraption thought of by yours truly, become hopelessly in my favor, leaving you in a very embarrassing situation indeed.

Pistols at dawn!

Player-3

Smash Hero
I shall have none of it! I challenge you to a gentlemanly duel which will, through some contraption thought of by yours truly, become hopelessly in my favor, leaving you in a very embarrassing situation indeed.

Pistols at dawn!

Pistols? Dawn?
NONSENSE
I refuse to wake up that early, pistols are much too messy for a gentlemanly duel, your contraption is no match for my counter-contraption that i will think of during the terror being reigned upon my by your contraption

ive got you this time, star fox
:wolf:

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
Well all the random people that think they deserve in, i say we go with the tourney idea, can some1 organize an online tourney with every1 that wants to sign up. top 5 get the spots, single elim IMO would be better than double elim

Player-3

Smash Hero
**** you ill talk all the trash i want

****ing brawl **** **** piss community buncha wimp *** sandbags **** **** **** ***** *******

Acedude55

Smash Ace

I just read all the comments that were posted after I left.

I hate the falcon boards for so many reasons.

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
At this rate I'm going to end up on this list of Falcons
haha
good joke, eRonin!

Wogrim

Smash Lord
Hmm let's see... so I guess we should pretty much list the best falcons and see who's available?

Ally (is he part of these forums?)
Champ (Charoo on these forums, haven't heard from him in a while)
Rebaz
Ayaz18 (he asked me to upload some stuff like 2 weeks ago but hasn't told me his Brawl/Wii codes)
TKONTK
Lionman

I haven't seen enough evidence to be convinced that anyone else is of the same calibur. If too many of these people are unable to attend, please consider with a bit extra weight whoever they vote for.

Whether anyone wants to vote for me or not, please note that I will definately be unable to do it, so don't bother.

Oh and stop spamming this thread, because they're going to actually have to read through it to figure out who should go.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
Hmm let's see... so I guess we should pretty much list the best falcons and see who's available?

Ally (is he part of these forums?)
Champ (Charoo on these forums, haven't heard from him in a while)
Rebaz
Ayaz18 (he asked me to upload some stuff like 2 weeks ago but hasn't told me his Brawl/Wii codes)
TKONTK
Lionman

I haven't seen enough evidence to be convinced that anyone else is of the same calibur. If too many of these people are unable to attend, please consider with a bit extra weight whoever they vote for.

Whether anyone wants to vote for me or not, please note that I will definately be unable to do it, so don't bother.

Oh and stop spamming this thread, because they're going to actually have to read through it to figure out who should go.
Ally yeah, i think he has account, he might be able to play but heard he quit wifi
Champ i highly doubt champ will play an online tourney, but who knows hopefully he will :)
Rebaz
Ayaz18 (he asked me to upload some stuff like 2 weeks ago but hasn't told me his Brawl/Wii codes) ayaz still plays wifi?
TKONTK he will probably be able to attend
Lionman

i would also suggest reflex if can, although if he could he'll probably play for pt
has anyone heard of id, i love his falcon

Mit

Smash Ace
Virgilijus needs to just pick the five people at his own discretion. It doesn't even sound like anyone here would be upset if they didn't get picked, nor do I think anyone is actually THAT concerned with the outcome of this tournament for Falcon cred (it's a low tier tourney, and it's Wifi...).

Because uh, we're never going to settle on our five picks as a group.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
*lurks into discussion*

well at the moment I'm not available because my wii can't read brawl until my lens get's cleaned so if it's anytime soon I can't go. If I could recommend someone, it's Ally. But since seeing him sleep under the tables at the tourny I just went too...... he'll probably not be available.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Don't get too cocky, Star Fox.

Don't underestimate me, star wolf.

:TKONTK:

And I'm def going to enter this tourny. And (try my best to) win.

:WomboCombo:

..then uh, don't talk trash? =/
RedBlue can serve you, Redblue is captain falcon IRL. But he's out of wii atm. Wanna fight me (on wednesday or thursday maybe? I can't brawl earlier. And not after thursday either.) So wednesday or thursday, is that ok Chirp?

Don't do it to'em Chirp, they don't want none.
Then he should try to do it to me. 'till they gotz wii :pimp:

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly
Ally quit online tourneys and his Falcon sucks because he's not a true Falcon. True Falcon's don't place high in tourneys. Champ's too *****in' for online tourneys. Rebaz quit Brawl. Ayaz is a fake. ToKnee will win. Red-Blue is sexy.

Wogrim, stop spamming.

Also, Chirp. How can I talk trash if I am amazement itself?

Mario Party 2 Money Match $5, let's do it. Get *****, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom