• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

LordFluffy

Smash Apprentice
+2:4ganondorf:15 game win streak? yeah i think i'll do this for now.
+1:4yoshi:I'm more convinced yoshi is better than both ZSS and Rosaluma atm.
Everyone else i either don't have an opinion on changing their position or i believe they're fine where they are

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
:4rob:+1
:4megaman:+1
:4samus:+1 (Samus is bad, but not that bad)

Lmao at people not realizing how good ROB is. Lagless huge sh nair? Kill throws? Combo throws? Offstage gimps with fair strings, huge spike hitbox, amazing range and power on all his smashes, fast recharge on his laser and gyro, kill power and variability/mobility on side B, amazing recovery, amazing dtilt with tripability, really fast normals that are good up close, up air being ridiculous... and now he has glide toss. Ggs. He's easily one of the best characters in the game.

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
:4wario2:+1 Has been doing well in tournaments although the footage is rare, he came second in a french tournament after losing to ZSS who is well known as high tier. Another tourney in Japan had a Wario who did well only to be knocked out by Sheik. 2 games were under Sheiks belt no 2 stocks and he lost in a clutch moment.

:4rob:+1 Good results and with his ability to glide toss I can see him be more of a threat In the future.

:4megaman:+1 Insane tricks with metal blade, his pellets shuts down stun gun, arrows, bananas, fireballs. Not to mention him being represented positivly by Zucco and other mains around the world.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
-1 Ganondorf
+1 Falco
-1 Greninja

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
-1 Ganondorf - I think he's at least somewhere in that range, but not quite that high, nor better than D3 and Ike. Big momentum potential doesn't mean most of the cast can't still gimp him reliably at any percent.
+1 Ike
+1 DK

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
:4link:+1
:4megaman:+1
:4falco:+1
One thing I know for sure is that Bowser struggles against Link.

Last edited:

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Mii Brawler -1
Villager -1
ROB +1