• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET XII Roadtrip !!! OMFG YES !!

Are you going to SWEET XII: March Madness! and entering SSB64?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Battlecow

Play to Win
just go for the day. pretend you have a job interview
They're being scary good at this
I said I had a mandatory training for work, and they're all "on Easter Sunday? You're lying"
and then I was all "no it's on saturday" and they're all "great come back before sunday" which of course doesn't work 'cause I'm getting into chicago at like 3 AM prolly

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Just be a true manchild and tell them you are travelling all the way to michigan to play a nintendo party game with people you met on the internet

Battlecow

Play to Win
I mean that's my go-to but in this case that'd mean I couldn't attend and I'd let down the legendary kero in doubles

keep up man geez

Battlecow

Play to Win
Key and Peele are weird because they're one of those groups who have one product that I acknowledge to be completely brilliant, but who have nothing else in their entire oeuvre that I consider to be worthwhile (in this case, Slave Auction. **** was hilarious).

but like, they're famous. And not just for one thing. So, like, there MUST be some genius that I'm not getting in the rest of their work. What are the odds that they would produce mediocre stuff, be propelled to fame by it, generate one brilliant thing, and have it not be singled out?

Lot of musicians are like that for me too.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
i'll do sum 1$ mm with you A2Z

Also, Han Solo better not be blasting nightcall by kavinsky on the trip there -.-
no, he BETTER

i lost that iso i made of his cd, maximum sadface :(

will be bringing my pc, hopefully there's not too much luggage/tv's because the tower is not exactly something u can have on someones' lap

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
you hefer your parents said you could go saturday, who cares if you get back by 3am

Battlecow

Play to Win
yeah bro chicago by 3AM means no champaign tho

ain't no greyhound running in time to get me back for the easter service

It occurs to me that my travel plans may be taking up more space in this thread than is strictly necessary

but then, there've never been any very onerous requirements with regards to relevance or content-value in 64-section threads

Komotonoto

Smash Journeyman
i'll do sum 1$ mm with you A2Z

no, he BETTER

i lost that iso i made of his cd, maximum sadface :(

will be bringing my pc, hopefully there's not too much luggage/tv's because the tower is not exactly something u can have on someones' lap
N199a, mouthfingers.swf wut

Sedda

Smash Champion
Key and Peele are weird because they're one of those groups who have one product that I acknowledge to be completely brilliant, but who have nothing else in their entire oeuvre that I consider to be worthwhile (in this case, Slave Auction. **** was hilarious).

but like, they're famous. And not just for one thing. So, like, there MUST be some genius that I'm not getting in the rest of their work. What are the odds that they would produce mediocre stuff, be propelled to fame by it, generate one brilliant thing, and have it not be singled out?

Lot of musicians are like that for me too.
Well, it's a taste thing I think? I hope you didn't get offended by that lol. I thought it was on the same vein as the problem you're having for this weekend. I find a lot of the stuff they did for Madtv really funny, but I can't speak for everything else because I haven't seen it all (And yes, the slave auction one is amazing).

I don't know what musicians you're listening to. I'm not the sort of person who bashes on pop musicians for writing repetitive stuff, because honestly it's not their fault. They have this great thing going on, then they get signed to a label and the great thing they had going on is listened to by everyone. Then, the label wants them to come up with more hits, so they have to constantly **** more music out until they get more hits or they are forgotten by the fans and dropped by the label.

AANYWAY, good luck with lying to your parents. Happens to everyone.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Illinois has a full car going to this:

Han Solo
Rumbly
Battlecow
Knitephox
Komo
Combo Blaze

AND meowmeowrainbowkitty (who's last tourney appearance at FC left something to be desired).

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
1. Boom $65
2. Sensei $40
3. Bcow $25
4. KeroKeroppi
5. Han Solo
5. Megavolt
7. Valoem
7. Stranded

After that I don't know. I have a lot of matches recorded.

Battlecow

Play to Win
It looks like I'll be running something this summer, probably in champaign. That's tentative though.

Top Bottom