• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET XII Roadtrip !!! OMFG YES !!

Are you going to SWEET XII: March Madness! and entering SSB64?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
L to R: might be han solo? i dunno who that be, stranded, komotonoto, yobolight, knitephox, boom, kero, sensei, cmu6eh/karajan, valoem, megavolt, megavolt's sidepiece

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
For the image left to right, we got:

Combo Blaze, Stranded, Komotonoto, Yobolight, Knitephox, Boom, KeroKeroppi, Sensei, cmu6eh, Valoem (Jerry), Megavolt, and Megavolt's beautiful, beautiful girlfriend.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
^ this is the best cam I've seen. I hope there are a lot more matches.
and a commentated version of that DK ditto MM.

Sangoku

Smash Master
This is something that I can't keep inside any more:

Megavolt's girlfriend is ridiculously hot.
For the image left to right, we got:

Combo Blaze, Stranded, Komotonoto, Yobolight, Knitephox, Boom, KeroKeroppi, Sensei, cmu6eh, Valoem (Jerry), Megavolt, and Megavolt's beautiful, beautiful girlfriend.
I'd be Megavolt I'd start worrying. Or trading her with your shine skills.

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
Shoutouts, in order of appearance:
SuPeRbOoBfAn: Good **** 0-deathing the deer with the DK car. Glad you made it out even with the 40+ hours in travel. It took 4+hours for the crew to take 30 stocks from you. Someday we should finish or re-try the semi-infinite 12 char battles.
Deer: **** you I'm going to eat your family.
Kero: **** NJ and their ****ty laws. If you are going to be losing to battlecow you should start practicing commentary to make up for it.
LittleKero: You aren't going to read this. Start playing with low teir. Stop complaining so much.
Yobolight: Too bad we didn't get to do teams. Nice to see a Ness main. Ever wonder what the opportunity cost for playing so much smash is?
Sensei: You sir, are my favorite person in the smash community. Awesome job going full ham and driving the whole way down.
Jerry: LOL
Megavolt: Nice job doing that well without any practice. We shall practice a lot this summer.
Megavolt's GF: You know a lot about food and diabetes. That's pretty cool.

ComboBlaze: Fun matches nice swag
Pablo: I would buy an OC but I would have no use for it. Make Sensei buy it.
Horse: Good thing that wasn't a deer mask.

Battlecow: Why would you abandon your family on Easter? Shame on you.
Han Solo: wtf I didn't get to talk to you.

Forcing everyone to listen to Das Rheingold for 2 hours on the way back? Priceless.

B Link

Smash Lord
Sensei, I'm sorry, but I just don't imagine you the same way anymore without that warrior avatar. Even after I saw a pic of you, the warrior avatar always left a lasting impression on me. This new one isn't getting the job done.

cmu6eh said:
SuPeRbOoBfAn: Good **** 0-deathing the deer with the DK car....Horse: Good thing that wasn't a deer mask.
I don't understand this.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Ever since Smashboards changed their outlook, my original Guts avatar got removed so I just used another cool pic. Seems I need to bring Guts back by popular demand. Unfortunately the crotch stomping GIF is forever lost in cyberspace.

Top Bottom