• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET XII Roadtrip !!! OMFG YES !!

Are you going to SWEET XII: March Madness! and entering SSB64?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oo0oh Kero vs BC rematch. I wonder who will win.
I've been slacking off and I feel like he hasn't. Plus he had a definite, although very small, advantage at apex. Smart money's on him.

BUT I'm gonna get on his level over spring break and beat him anyways.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Oh sh...does this mean my little brother Tommy is going?
Yeaaaah buddddddddy.

Yo Jimmy Joe, **** whatever plans you have that day. This event is going to be SICK. I'm super excited.

Also, if there ends up being a 2v2 tourney, are any of you interested in teaming up?

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
Yeaaaah buddddddddy.

Yo Jimmy Joe, **** whatever plans you have that day. This event is going to be SICK. I'm super excited.

Also, if there ends up being a 2v2 tourney, are any of you interested in teaming up?
You should be on teams with your little bro FOREVER

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
No way Steven. The KeroKeroppi & Battlecow team will be unleashing it's youthful wrath upon all foes and will be taking 1st in teams.

Let's **** **** up bovine.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
still on the fence. can anyone make a list of who's definitely going? i'm a little tipsy and can't operate machinery/internets.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
looks like I am going to this. Chicago send Firo, I want to talk to him about Ness stuff.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Firo's not chicago he's CHAMPAIGN aka the POWERHOUSE OF THE MIDWEST

not even sure if he's that anymore tho

might be norcal or something

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
According to his Smashboards profile, he is from Urbana, Illinois. I guess would make sense as Galaxy is based in Chicago.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
firo is from New York but goes to school in Champaign, IL. I can drive him there, but he'd have to find his own ride back. And this is assuming he can go in the first place.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
firo is from New York but goes to school in Champaign, IL. I can drive him there, but he'd have to find his own ride back. And this is assuming he can go in the first place.
He's doing what I kind of prefer. I prefer Illinois, well specifically Chicago, over New York personally.

cmu6eh

Banned via Warnings
Thanks for removing the cap. If we don't finish by 11:30pm, then the guys could just finish in the party van sensei is bringing for this roadtrip

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
There is a contingency plan in place if things aren't finished by 11:30pm -- another room in the same building is open later. I've never had to resort to that option, but it's definitely there, so no worries.

jimmyjoe

Filthy Hori
Premium
Yeaaaah buddddddddy.

Man all i want to do is go to this but I work weekends and Thursday. It would be the equivalent of taking off mon-thurs for a tourney for the rest of the world..

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
AND OF COURSE JIMMYJOE MAKES MORE IN THREE DAYS THAN MOST PEOPLE DO ALL WEEK SERVING POOR DRUNKS LIKE ME BEER AND RUM

****ING HOBOKEN

too bad you don't have ****, your tips would be coming in double

edit: really though, waiting on zenith info. then we will all be reunited

firo

Smash Ace
He's doing what I kind of prefer. I prefer Illinois, well specifically Chicago, over New York personally.
I prefer New York over Chicago, personally, although Chicago is a nice city.

My family is in New York so that's where I am during breaks (like Winter break, for Apex), but as Han Solo said, I attend school with him in Urbana/Champaign (UIUC) and will be there for one more academic year. However this Summer I will be in the Bay Area.

I don't have any plans right now to go to this, but we'll see. A five and a half hour trip from school there and back is quite a trek. Han - are you not going back to UIUC from the tournament?

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
I prefer New York over Chicago, personally, although Chicago is a nice city.

My family is in New York so that's where I am during breaks (like Winter break, for Apex), but as Han Solo said, I attend school with him in Urbana/Champaign (UIUC) and will be there for one more academic year. However this Summer I will be in the Bay Area.

I don't have any plans right now to go to this, but we'll see. A five and a half hour trip from school there and back is quite a trek. Han - are you not going back to UIUC from the tournament?
No, I'm going back home for that Sunday. I can drop off Komo, Combo, and Knitephox because they're on the way, but it'd be too much driving and gas to go back to Champaign and then all the way back to my home.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Han, are you going back to CU sunday night or something? Firo could crash in my dorm room saturday night - sunday if he wanted to and you could pick him up

that sounds like a bit of hassle for you so IDK but I'm just spitballing here

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Yo make sure you register. The Sweet organizers could potentially give 64 pools based on how many people register.

Top Bottom