• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET X: Clash of the Dons Results [2/9/13 - Ann Arbor, MI]

You only watch your own videos regardless. When is the last time you watched a match of someone else? Iirc, never

:phone:
I don't watch videos, that's true, but when I'm at tournaments I definitely watch people play whenever I'm not currently playing, and its really boring. Unless someone is getting *****. Or I have a money stake in the outcome, but even then the actual match itself is too boring to watch so i just find someone to play friendlies with and wait for someone to tell me who wins.

Also lmao@roller

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
I don't watch videos, that's true, but when I'm at tournaments I definitely watch people play whenever I'm not currently playing, and its really boring. Unless someone is getting *****. Or I have a money stake in the outcome, but even then the actual match itself is too boring to watch so i just find someone to play friendlies with and wait for someone to tell me who wins.

Also lmao@roller
I def rarely watch people play @ tournaments. I just sit there and talk to people lol. But when I do watch a match, I'm probably already talking to someone while watching it. Kinda like when commercials come on TV, you watch them, but you don't really pay mind to it.

I guess we can't all be Suzaku... :urg:

:cool088:
AHZXJTSYJRTD#^$%&*%&$^I7%$%IDUYSUDTUYUDRTFYTURTYKJHRXTJYJTR LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
ROFL @ PGH|Mew2king.

and I thought this tournament was gonna be on the 16th lol whoops!
Goast House 5 is on the 16th, this Saturday.

If you think you'd be up to go, ship me a text. We'll figure something out.

Top Bottom