• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET X: Clash of the Dons Results [2/9/13 - Ann Arbor, MI]

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Shoutouts to Axis beating M2K on his second tourney. Wish this kid was around at Apex :(

:059:

strawhats

Smash Master
holy **** Jason how many people are u gonna get to sponsor you. Soon they're gonna run outta room for your opponents, putting your name in the title of Youtube vids. lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Full Brawl Results Singles/Doubles

Doubles
1. Axis/M2K
2. WTP/LOE1
3. Ksev/Nigel
4. Ori/Stewy
5. WCN/Soul

Singles
1. Axis :snake::metaknight:
2. CT|EMP|PGH Mew2King :metaknight:
3. LOE1 :warioc::metaknight:
4. WTP :falco::dedede::metaknight:
5. FF Stewyian :popo::metaknight:
5. [FBC] Roller :popo:
7. me9595 :luigi2::metaknight:
7. Zyth :metaknight::dk2:
9. FF Ori_bro :olimar::popo:
9. FF WuvS :yoshi2:
9. FF Xatic :zerosuitsamus:
9. Ksev :snake:
13. Magus :falco:
13. Flow :toonlink:

JTsm

Smash Master
me9595 at 7th.

rest of FF in 9th (except stewy)

I am disappoint.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Yeah definitely. Also it looks like there was another team that looked just like Shady and I...used green and everything but wasn't us. Shady and I only lost to m2k/carroll in winners and then grand finals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UoD43-RRxM

maybe that's gracen/someone?
that's sweet and i (s1)

shoutouts to neoh/pa for being the best region here
shoutouts pgh green
shoutouts shady getting exposed by noob foxes
shoutouts m2k getting sponsored by smegmabus and livejasmin and brazzers and dairymens
shoutouts roki for PLOWING THROUGH THE AMATEUR BRACKET, SO BRAVE
shoutouts minor threat for not being a major threat
shoutouts m2k's laugh
shoutouts to us for getting pulled over with m2k in our trunk, and having to pray that he wouldnt wake up while the cop was talking to Sweet
shoutouts to all those shakes and steaks
shoutouts to hellsing
shoutouts to me beating dempt for the coveted 6TH PLACE SPOT ON THE NORTHEASTERN OHIO POWER RANKINGS
shoutouts to m2k quitting out of a match to change to pgh green

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
...Did anyone happen to find a Melee disc at the back of the venue (right side)? I think I left it there.

:phone:

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Shoulda came for the smash 64 lul

what were payouts for the rest of events btw?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I got the Brawl + PM tio file from Scott, but it looks like it was done in TioPro, which I can't view because I don't use that version of tio. Scott/Brian/Ori, can you please post full results for PM and also the bracket images for both PM and Brawl?

I lost game 1, and even if I won game 2 I would have to go through another LOE1 game just to go on to lose to M2K. So I just conceded defeat.

I had forgotten the lesson I learned from Tech and not agreeing to Smashville with those kinds of people.

And there is a significant difference between Roller and LOE1. When you approach Roller he will fight back, people like LOE1 just run away even more. The latter isn't fun win or lose.
Smashville is a horrible stage.

Bf only pls.

Also I respect loe1 for winning. Idc about his playstyle or whatever it's brawl. L_cancel does the same thing, his matches don't go to time because hes ollimar so while you;re chasing him you take 1000000000000000 damage and then die at like 50. Wheres the hate for that? it's the same style of play, you all just naturally have respect for L_Cancel because he's an established player. He's still boring as hell and plays boring as ****.

I don't think I've ever watched a match of brawl and been like wow, that was entertaining(except my own). It's a boring slow paced game, and unless you're winning its really not very fun because all the good characters just run away, or body you so hard off of one confirm that you just have to sit and watch your stock go away.

If ya'll don't want to be bored then get better and body kids, or quit playing.

Xatic

Smash Lord
I got the Brawl + PM tio file from Scott, but it looks like it was done in TioPro, which I can't view because I don't use that version of tio. Scott/Brian/Ori, can you please post full results for PM and also the bracket images for both PM and Brawl?
I'll have Dakota take screen shots of bracket since he's the one with TIOpro on his computer.

Expect it tomorrow probably.

miller483

Smash Ace
First time at one of these things...Went 0-7 in pools naturally :p Still had fun. Twas defintely a change of pace from FGC tournaments. I might show up to the next one if I'm not too busy grinding for Final Round.

MinorThreat

Smash Rookie
Jesus, looking at myself in the results thread is embarrassing. That's what I get for being inactive for so long.

Shoutouts to Carrol for his small dong
Shoutouts to S1 for his massive dong
Shoutouts to Dempt and his superwavedashing samus dong
Shoutouts to Moose and those hot biceps
Shoutouts to livejasmin,*******, redtube, Pittsburgh green, m2k's mom, vomit, and the up and coming armada that won the only important grand finals of the night.

googling dempts mom gave me this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41qwlDEMPtL.jpg
dude, your mom is hot.

Good job Rob for being the best TO ever. Somebody get majorthreat to this thread so i can sh*t talk him too.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Shout.
Outs.
To.
My.
Homies.

PGH Mew2King - Good **** for winning most of the events homie, love how everytime you and I play, we try to figure out how to style on each other lmao too bad you didn't win Brawl though to say you won all the events at a tourney.
Moose - Soooo pissed I didn't get that game 3 last stock win in bracket, but I'm coming back for you next time so be ready.
Shaeden - Well now that I actually talked to you after attending the same tournaments as you for like, 3 years almost, we need to get some sets in, haha.
Duck - Not like you to not get to finals, get it together homie.
HIV+ - I'M SO GLAD YOU SHAVED, HOLY ****. I CAN LOOK AT YOU AGAIN.
Kalamazhu - Put in some work against me man, damn. Had fun with that hype set, maybe next time.
Juggleguy - As always, you did an awesome job running everything; will always be my favorite TO. On top of it, you're looking pretty good up there with KZhu and Shady man, impressive. We just gotta get you some practice with that Marth matchup, you know? I'll see you next Sweet, hopefully.
Shady - ***** me in teams, standard. We should play some more games next time I see you though.
Taki/Carroll - Had a hell of a time on the way there and back with you two. Always seem to brighten the mood.
Dope - Quit bodying me in teams, I thought we were bros.
voorhese - You move too fast. Slow the **** down, jesus.
Dempt - ******
Tremor - UGH. Salty about the MM, but that Sheik is solid as hell, so maybe next time. But good **** pulling through with the setups and extra tech we needed, it helped my *** so much. Always a blast seeing you.
RyeJew - Watched your set vs Taki, looks like maybe that set you won vs me was less of a fluke than I thought, haha.
Dre - You put up a hell of a fight in our set dude. I wanna see more out of your Marth though, or maybe bring that Falco out of retirement.
hellsinglover - Gotta love those Marth dittos lol we'll play more next time.
Gracen - Beat me again, damn. I'm going to have to stop MMing you, haha. Good stuff man, glad you came out.
Montross - Kickin' the dust off that Fox I see haha, good to see you came again, keep it up.
kjh - The mad man of MI tech skill, you should be higher up than this son. But I guess we gotta learn to play this game now, right? Loooool
S1 - You beat me, congratulations. Super salty about it, but what else is new. Good stuff. Now lets see how you do at GH5.
Sweet - Why are you down here? Oh well, it is what it is, I know. Thank you for driving and helping me with the setup issues, that was too much for one person to handle lol
bonnie "princess peach" billy - That Ness.....damn. Nice to see people are starting to really follow their hearts with their mains, keep practicing it and get it up to the top man.
Captian Cleveland - I suck at teams, and so do you, haha. Great seeing you again buddy. We need to play more and practice teams with other people, rather than just chill with you and Crash. Travel to NEOH more!
Warlock Don - UGH. The amount of salt is incomparable to any salt from anyone, ever. Killing myself sucks, but that's my own damn fault, and you profitted of it handsomely. Good job Don, hopefully we see you more at these again?
401k - Thank you for helping me get all the setups situated that came in late, I really appreciate it. It's tough to do when you have limited resources, but we made it work. Thank you.
Roki - Ignoring the unfortunate luck of getting paired in pools, awesome time hanging out by the stream and at Steak and Shake. And don't go looking at my Facebook for pics of my mom again. Bad Roki.
General Heinz - I keep seeing you at tournies man but I never play you anymore lol we gotta fix that.
Apasher - I cried a little bit in your set vs M2K. And by crying, I mean screaming at the top of my lungs. Sorry about forgetting the triwing dude, I feel awful about it. Hopefully you got your controller fixed though.
Minor Threat - It isn't Major Threat, but it's still a threat. Had fun playing ya man, and good **** in pools. But we got to get you to play Major Threat Zach Dill now haha

Top Bottom