• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
So the firemaking challenge proved to us that a physics (science) teacher could make a better fire than an athletic...matty? Chemistry teachers would have gotten it even faster =)

Go Bob!

L2theZ

Smash Cadet
What an unlikely final 3, but like I said on Thursday Susie and Sugar were sure to be in the final 3 and whatever man is still standing will win.

Congrats to Bob.

SandStorm

Smash Cadet
Wow sugar is so dumb. Went all emo at the end, and blew the million.

Might as well hand the cash over to Bob right now.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
"Bob is going off to think about life and enjoy his last moments."

No Bob is practicing and it paid off. Bob looks like he is going to win the million. I hope Susie gets second. Good job Bob.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
If Sugar voted Bob out, she definitely would have had a MUCH better chance of winning the prize. She got emotionally attached though :/
-Rei

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Sugar..... you had a chance to actually win, then you blow it. Sugar is homeless and just threw her chances of winning a million dollars down the toilet bowl. Good job. I want Susie to win over the other two.... but we all know Bob will win at this point.

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Yeahhhh, GG. Bob has this in the bag now. No doubt in my mind. Bob was my 2nd favorite anyways, so yay.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Just from who is in the council, it's pretty much 90% in favor for Bob. If anything, he won't have the vote of Ken and Crystal I think.
-Rei

M15t3R E

Smash Master
God ****it.

Bob's fanbase is his former students, meanwhile Ken has the whole smash community.
Why did it have to go down like this?

I'm not watching Survivor anymore. We all know who won anyway.

SandStorm

Smash Cadet
Wow, Sugar carried Bob because of her daddy issues.

Such BS, Ken shoulda took out sugar a long time ago

M15t3R E

Smash Master
And Sugar is probably going to, again, not vote for Bob because she never had a real daddy growing up or some emotional bull****.

Screw you Sugar. You just ****ed yourself over.

/rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom