• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer8

Smash Lord
They should let us vote who gets ranked on the totem pole.

The haters on the fang tribe are probably gonna rank him lower.

And Randy needs to GTFO, nobody looks down on Ken. :mad:

Miller

Smash Lord
Haha as soon as I saw ken doing the math challenge I was like, HES ASIAN HE CAN DO IT. Then he Fsmashed the rope, too good.

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
So far, Ken has had some pretty close encounters to getting voted out actually. The boulder rolling challenge, I was really scared Ken couldn't unknot the knot to get the key. If he screwed up it was either him or Gillian. And this last challenge, if Ken screwed up, he coulda been voted off, or Susie. Ken is awesome, he cannot make mistakes, he cannot lose.

Frogsterking

Smash Journeyman
So far, Ken has had some pretty close encounters to getting voted out actually. The boulder rolling challenge, I was really scared Ken couldn't unknot the knot to get the key. If he screwed up it was either him or Gillian. And this last challenge, if Ken screwed up, he coulda been voted off, or Susie. Ken is awesome, he cannot make mistakes, he cannot lose.
I know. He's sort of hanging on the edge right now.

Ken should be setting up Susie for the vote, as a safety net for their next loss. After that one of the two that are arguing might be voted off if they annoy everyone else enough, but Ken really needs the team exchange.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I think Ken has guaranteed him at least one more episode because he won that challenge even though they were so behind. Therefore, the next one to go is either the Hispanic woman or the guy who always quits half way through and *****es all the time.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
17-24-65, the new Ken Combo.

If you guys remember the preview at the end, it showed a little bit about the tribes having to rank their tribemates. I'm sure all of you will have Ken at the top for Fang, but what about Kota?

1. ________
lololololol
1. Ken
2. ________
lololololol
2. ________
3. ________
lololololol
3. ________
4. ________
lololololol
4. ________
5. ________
lololololol
5. ________
6. ________
lololololol
6. ________
7. ________
lololololol
7. ________
8. ________

GrayPlague

Smash Apprentice
Wonder if they were thinking about how they had a Smash King on the game this time around when they came up with that challenge? XP

And yeah, Ken will probably be pretty high up just for his smarts. There aren't enough super-tough people on his team to put him very low at all.

Levitas

the moon
I know. He's sort of hanging on the edge right now.

Ken should be setting up Susie for the vote, as a safety net for their next loss. After that one of the two that are arguing might be voted off if they annoy everyone else enough, but Ken really needs the team exchange.
So he needs to renew ledge invincibility and combo someone else off the edge for the KO. a cakewalk.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
If Ken plays his cards right he could get far, he just needs to not get played by women, the first to to get voted out kinda already had him in her grasp

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
I think they should get Randy off.. atleast I THINK it's Randy I'm thinking of..

"Everybody on my tribe is an idiot!"

IMO, that fatass oughta go lose some weight, and get a better attitude, it annoys me..

But, yeah, Ken rocked kicking Bob's *** in that puzzle.

ken appears to do well so far, except when gillian was there. thank god shes gone. now, as long as ken plays his cards right, manipulate some people a bit, form alliances, and keep his gamer's charm, he can get really far in the game.

M.K

Level 55
Bahaha, Crystal is one TOUGH woman!
She is like "RAWR" and yanked him off that pole!

EDIT:

And....

SUGAR.
IS.
AWWWWEEESSSSOMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
If Ken plays his cards right he could get far, he just needs to not get played by women, the first to to get voted out kinda already had him in her grasp
Didn't Ken vote her off as well?

Michelle was probably his only ally, but I'm sure Ken had mindgames for her too. In any case, she's gone now, so it's no longer a factor. Same with Gillian. God she was annoying.

I doubt Ken will be voted off before merge. The tribe really needs his brain to solve puzzles, as shown when he Ken Combo'd that Physics Teacher. As far as I can tell, he's a key member along with GC and Crystal.

SUGAR.
IS.
AWWWWEEESSSSOMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And pretty frikken hot too.

M.K

Level 55
I'm really nervous about next week's preview. It seems that Randy (the fatass old guy who nobody cares about) is taking control of his tribe.
I don't know how next week will play out.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
ken appears to do well so far, except when gillian was there. thank god shes gone. now, as long as ken plays his cards right, manipulate some people a bit, form alliances, and keep his gamer's charm, he can get really far in the game.
Randy seems to be the next person to view Ken as a weak and dispensable player. I think it would be in their best interest to get rid of Susie first, and then following, Randy. A better plan for now though is try and win more immunity to increase all their chances of making the merge.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Oh that was SWEET when Ken beat Bob mentally.

Video Game Pro > Physics Teacher! Man I thought Bob was gonna shoot himself after he lost...
Sugar proved that she is so much stronger than people take her for, and she now has power with the immunity. It may seem like she's an idiot, but that cannot be farther from the truth.
I'd be a bit scared about Ace though...Personally, I thought Paloma had a good argument, Ace conning people to make them think others are very weak and pathetic. It was NOT a smart move anyway to put Paloma on the pole, so Ace should've caught heat from the get go for that stunt.
Although...the other side of the coin is they need physical strength to win challenges, so I can see why Kota kept Ace.

As for Fang, WOO! THEY WON TWICE IN A ROW! That was awesome how Ken won. It is getting to be nerve wracking now that Randy is beginning to try and put the blame on people. He's a male version of Michelle except fatter and slower. "They're all idiots!" this and that! >_< I'd keep my eye on Randy for now, but put my next vote on Susie, just because she's physically weak (Kota took the lead in the immunity challenge because Susie was so slow), then followed by Randy. But if Randy begins to cause a massive commotion about Ken or GC, I would take him out immediately.
Even though they said that Fang is feeling like they're bonding, I see it as they're just falling apart more and more.

I sure hope Ken wins...
But if he's gone, then i'm going for Sugar.

Taekmkm

Smash Cadet
Just saw the episode, wow.

As soon as he said "Combo wrong" Ken was like "No, not wrong combo...KEN COMBO!"

Randy is annoying, but Crystal is a beast. Jeez.

Marth Xero

Smash Cadet
Let's break it down, shall we?
FANG:
Ken is in a risky situation, he has no allies but he's proven what he's worth. If he messes up on something and gets the tribe against him, he's dead. Sort of the same with Bob.
GC is next to useless, he's stubborn, confused, and hasn't even been doing that great with the physical challenges.
Randy is the evil mastermind, he needs to get out before he kills everyone else >_>
KOTA:
Ace is annoying, but great in the physical challenges.
Sugar, IMO, should be out before Ace. The only problem is the immunity idol...
Bob is in a similar situation to Ken

Overall, Ken rocks :D

Fino

Smash Master
The only issue is, ken hasn't formed a strong alliance yet. So, this means he's either going to get picked off or he's going to become the third wheel of a dominant alliance, and then picked off when they don't need his vote anymore.
Either that, or ken is mind gaming the camera men, and we don't know what's going on with ken...

~Fino

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Randy seems to be the next person to view Ken as a weak and dispensable player. I think it would be in their best interest to get rid of Susie first, and then following, Randy. A better plan for now though is try and win more immunity to increase all their chances of making the merge.
Completely wrong! He finds GC as the "cancer" of the group. He claims that most of his tribemates are idiots, I'm pretty sure he thinks that Ken and Crystal are the ones who aren't.

You guys might remember that little bit at the end of the preview to the next episode, the part where they rank their tribemates? Let's predict what they will rank themselves...

lol
Kota
lolololololololol
Fang
1. Bob
lololololololol
1. Ken
2. Ace
lololololololol
2. Crystal
3. Marcus
lololololol