• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconPunch

Smash Journeyman
Oh, ****. You saw Ken on that puzzle. HE MADE FANG WIN THE CHALLENGE. He better be #1 on the ranking. GC is proving to be undetermined to win and Susie is still slowing them down. They shoulda kept Ken's GF.

kr3wman

Smash Master
there should be a reality show of nothing but smash players.
Would be funny for the first couple of episodes, but after that it would get boring. Yeah, Smash is fun, but no one has their entire life based on it.

Nite

Smash Champion
Smashers are cool though, so it wouldn't be boring. Ken doesn't base his life off of smash and this isn't boring.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I think he did a pretty good job on his part in that math problem.;)

Oh, and BTW, I only made that topic in the Pool Room because I thought that room should have a topic too.:embarrass

infomon

Smash Scientist
Ken Uses Mindgames!!!!

Smash Physics>real Physics
^^ this made me LOL :laugh:

In short, Ken sat out the first challenge (it required strength), Fang won anyway and got comfort. Then the second challenge, Ken was chosen as the "smarts" guy to figure out a mathy puzzle at the end, it was him vs. physics teacher guy and Ken WON and it was epic. :)

KEN FTW gg n00bs

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Quote for truth.

Make sure to vote all 10 times for Ken on cbs.com.
Done. :) It was annoying filling out all that info, but it's worth it.

I really hope I don't win that 10 000, because if I do, there's going to be a certain "Club Zip Code" in New York that will receive a surprise in there mail...:laugh:

Yeah, I live in Canada, and since it said US residents only I had to make my location up...Googled "new york zip code" (New York was the first city I thought of) and the first result was some club called Zip Code. :laugh: Copied their zip code and there you go, 10 votes for Ken. :p

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
HE was a beast in the challenge today. I was watching Dodgeball, and decided to flip over and see my favorite contestant. Smart kid.

err

Smash Journeyman
stupid haters are keeping their mouths shut now lol.
****in whaaae

you know everyone on these boards wants your brother to **** survivor. so shut up.

if ken places or even wins, our years wasted on this franchise are suddenly justified. so there isn't a devoted smasher on these boards who wants him to fail.

('08ers don't count lol)

Zujira

Smash Apprentice
Bah I forgot to record it again! *waits until people put it on youtube*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom