• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
I'm relieved to hear Ken earned something for his efforts; he deserved it.

Also ... what is it about physics teachers that make them great at everything? =0

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Corinne is not human.
I actually liked Corinne, she's actually a type of person I might hang out with. I am a very mean spirited ******* that likes to kick people when they are down, so yeah. I also hated Sugar, so I thought Corinne's comments towards the dead father was quite hilarious.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I actually liked Corinne. Then again, I hated Sugar, so I thought Corinne's comments towards the dead father was quite hilarious.
Then you are not human.

Honestly, anyone with that much overall disrespect for fellow human beings has serious mental issues.

kupo15

Smash Hero
At first I hated Randy, but now I appreciate his cold self and it is quite funny. I wish I appreciated it sooner..

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I actually liked Corinne, she's actually a type of person I might hang out with. Then again, I hated Sugar, so I thought Corinne's comments towards the dead father was quite hilarious.
You're just as bad >_>

That's awful. Honesty. To make a comment like that about someone's dead dad? Not cool and not funny at all.

That's a lie, it would have been fire if it was directed towards Corinne. I couldn't even wish that towards Randy.

Santi

Smash Lord
Then you are not human.

Honestly, anyone with that much overall disrespect for fellow human beings has serious mental issues.
tru dat.

Sugar should of got up and socked her.
Then threw her in the fire.
Thats where all the fakes go anyways =)

Overload

Smash Lord
I'm relieved to hear Ken earned something for his efforts; he deserved it.

Also ... what is it about physics teachers that make them great at everything? =0
It's also the fact that he's 57 yrs old. He's seen a lot.

Randy's pretty cool actually. He's comical and while he can be mean at times it isn't like Corrinne where she seems to actually personally hate the people she says she does. I don't like her at all, while Randy is awesome.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
Idk, I would've much rather prefered Ken winning but Im glad he atleast got something.

Sonic says we needed to step up our voting skills.

As for physics teachers, mine's a pretty cool guy that somehow relates electrons with sex (he teaches adv chem also) and easily gets side tracked so yeah, they're pretty sweet.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I do like Corrine's blunt personality, but the comment about the father was DEFINITELY not cool at all. I was actually pretty shocked that she said that despite me liking all the other stuff she said before it.

kupo15

Smash Hero
It's also the fact that he's 57 yrs old. He's seen a lot.

Randy's pretty cool actually. He's comical and while he can be mean at times it isn't like Corrinne where she seems to actually personally hate the people she says she does. I don't like her at all, while Randy is awesome.
Randy is awesome. I admire ppl like that who can be cold at times. I am too nice all the time...i need some personality and be mean when I get angry lol

Dyyne

Smash Ace
What is Ken a mod over? Someone said he mods Ike forums (lul). Does he mod anywhere else?

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Corrine didn't insult Sugar's dead father. She insulted Sugar for using her dead father as an excuse to fake cry and garner pity to avoid being voted out at times. So when you think about it, Sugar's the awful one.

Corrine said what needed to be said.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Randy is a hilarious guy. You could tell he wanted to smile and laugh, but he basically just forces himself not too. =P

Kirio

Smash Apprentice
Corrine didn't insult Sugar's dead father. She insulted Sugar for using her dead father as an excuse to fake cry and garner pity to avoid being voted out at times. So when you think about it, Sugar's the awful one.

Corrine said what needed to be said.
Assuming what she said was true. Sugar cried for other things than her dad. And her dad passed away like 3 months ago or something like that, and, being an emotional girl, it makes sense.

However, if it was fake, that really is a horrible thing to do. Using your father's death like that, yuck. I think It was genuine though.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
I wonder what would've happened if Bob and Susie had tied...would they just make a fire right there rofl?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
My closing thoughts:

Marcus is still the biggest scrub in history. He compared "the game of Survivor" to "the game of Life" in trying to guilt trip Suzie. He is so incredibly self-righteous that it's sickening. I bet he makes enemies in every game he plays. Suzie played a great game. Betraying others is a part of the game, not an expression of "the real you". Marcus will be upset for eternity about how dishonorable everyone else was.

Randy was at least a genuine, real person. He may lead a tragic existence, but he accepts it and doesn't expect anyone to understand that. Corinne, on the other hand, needs to be run over by a bus. She has no decent qualities.

I gained a ton of respect for Charlie... and then lost it soon after. Why must gay people talk about being gay? Others weren't parading around their heterosexuality. >_>

Ken is a smart guy. It was awesome when he confessed that his arrogance destroyed his position in the game. He played an excellent game.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
I didn't realize how annoying Michelle was until the finale.
"Really Jeff? You think I'm beautiful?" She didn't even make it sound funny.

Narukari

Smash Journeyman
It seems like ken just "forgot" that the people that got voted off needed to like him for him to be able to win.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
That was a sucky finale...
The best part of it was the Jury questions...

Ken played a great game, and he definitely did got arrogant. Once he felt the power he REALLY felt it. I do think he was too trusting too.

Getting to the finale (although losing on the first episode) was definitely a big thing, and that 55k is nothing to laugh at either. He won big even though he didn't truly win. Good job Ken. Even though you made a some fatal mistakes, I doubt anyone of us here would've done any better.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Michelle was pretty but it seems like she's not interested in Kenny anymore.

Man, it was so tight that they showed Ken's MLG footage with PC. So epic.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
I wonder if Ken was still pissed at Sugar after the end, and if Matty was pissed at Ken.

Also, Ken probably shouldn't have used smileys every time he voted haha. That's probably how Matty knew it was him who voted for him.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Lol at Ken at getting perturbed at Bob for not giving the idol.
I absolutely reveled in that scene. "That's not the answer I wanted to hear Bob". I mean come on, Ken was shooting people through the heart the entire game and he deserved it if anything. Loved bob's personality, great season over all :)

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Sugar was really stupid. I understand making decisions to protect yourself... but she bounced around here and there causing players to be voted off for no purpose whatsoever. She regretted doing it, too. She protected Matty and then killed Matty. She was waaaay too emotionally charged.

Dyyne

Smash Ace
The only reason why I like Sugar a bit (I liked her at first, then lost that liking for reasons Buzz stated) by the end was because when Matty asked her "what was the most evil thing you did while out here" (he wanted her to say it was when she voted him off), she said it was when she voted off Ken. The fact that of all the things she did (including voting off Ace), she felt voting off Ken was the worst thing and she felt horrible about it made me like her a bit more.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The only reason why I like Sugar a bit (I liked her at first, then lost that liking for reasons Buzz stated) by the end was because when Matty asked her "what was the most evil thing you did while out here" (he wanted her to say it was when she voted him off), she said it was when she voted off Ken. The fact that of all the things she did (including voting off Ace), she felt voting off Ken was the worst thing she did made me like her a bit more.
This exactly. It felt like she really meant it, seeing as though she didn't really care much for her votes.

Man, I had no idea she was that beautiful. =3

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
The sugar fans are so annoying. They are upset that Sugar didn't get a single vote when she played the best out of all of them. They don't understand that she did this to herself and never really seemed to play for the million. She was good at getting rid of people but bad at getting jury votes and dismal at convincing people to vote for her. She set herself up for failure by the moves she made in the game. Good job Susie for coming in second. Let others be more hated than you.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Sugar wasn't really cute... too much freaken make-up.

Kelly/Michelle > Sugar.

I didn't really like her at all. Her emotional charges caused her major downfall throughout the game. Even though she pretty much rode all the way to the final 3 due to her immunity idol, she wasn't going to win at all.

I'm glad Bob won, and I'm glad Ken got as far as he did.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I just think it's poetic that no one wrote down Sugar's name ever... including when it mattered most: for the million bux. :p

And yeah, I think Sugar looked way more attractive in Gabon than she did all decked out on the reunion show.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Sugar wasn't really cute... too much freaken make-up.

Kelly/Michelle > Sugar.
I'd disagree. Michelle and Kelly are both disgusting imo. Sugar was adorable, even with all the make up. I guess i'm just really into that kinda look.

I just think it's poetic that no one wrote down Sugar's name ever... including when it mattered most: for the million bux. :p
I like that. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom