• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Ken was supposed to at least win fan fave...

HE HAD THE ENTIRE SMASH COMMUNITY BACKING HIM UP!!!!!

I voted for Ken 10 times. Those of you who didn't failed us real hard.

Kirio

Smash Apprentice
Ken WAS the player of the season. Making 2 fake idols doesn't beat out setting up the huge number of blindsides Ken orchestrated. Ken outwit them so bad.. ****it.

Big Red

Smash Journeyman
You guys are on Smashboards and you didn't want Ken to win?
Why don't you just GTFO right now?
lol, you need to chill dude, first I think you missread him. He voted for Ken and his family wanted maty, so they were all mad. Plus, Ken has certainly never been everyone's favorite smasher lol.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I voted for Ken, I just have a Bob avatar because, guess who won.

I also voted him player of the week whenever possible, AZ tried to get some others to vote, creating threads about it. Oh well, he did good...

How many of you guys are going to be watching next season?
*raises hand*

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Dude, calm down. Things can't go our way sometimes. There's no need to be pissed about it.

Doesn't Ken get some money for being as close as he got anyways?

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Kelly was hot as all hell, Ken has mind games, randy was funny as balls probably my fav season or tired with fans vs fav

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
We failed Ken.

Now that it is over. It would be great to see him come on here and discuss stuff with us. I will probably watch next season. Though the location looked good in some shots and awful in others. I hope they have some good competitors. I may even go back and watch fan vs faves since everyone seems to rave about how awesome that was.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Dude, calm down. Things can't go our way sometimes. There's no need to be pissed about it.

Doesn't Ken get some money for being as close as he got anyways?
I'm not pissed that Ken didn't win.
I'm pissed that some of our fellow smashers were rooting for some contestants over Ken. That is just ******** if you're a smasher.
And I was wrong about Tyfighter. But Alex3 was rooting for Bob over Ken.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Darn. I wish he won that fan favourite award.

But it doesn't matter. It was one hell of a ride Kenny. I've never looked forward to a weekly show more than Survivor Gabon, to see the king of smash, Ken, outwit and mindgame his opponents.

So, in true Smash fashion...

good **** ken.

Banks

Smash Hero
ken should definitely post in here now about his experiences, then close the thread for an epic finish lmao

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I can't say I'm not disappointed at Ken losing, but he made it very far. I'm glad he was able to represent us gamers like that. He played the game very well. He made it all the way to the finale!

At least Bob won; I'm surprised that Susie, out of all people, had almost beaten him. Bob's speech at the final tribal council wasn't good, though. Susie's speech went surprisingly well (not enough to convince Randy, though).

All in all, I really liked this season. One question, though. I thought that the winner of the season wouldn't be eligible for winning the Player of the Season, too?

Kadardes

Smash Apprentice
I was rooting for Ken and Bob, Bob because my mom actually knows him.. We live about 5 minutes from him :p

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Grrrr, KEN! He made so many bad moves since he flipped. X_X

He had everything in the bag. a final 5 ready, and a final 3 ready, then he kept destroying his credit more and more and more. You can lie a little when it's needed, not when you're already on fire. And jeebus, drop the II deal already. It was bad to believe it, and it was awful to drill Bob on it.

I really REALLY wanted Ken to win. But he dug his own grave.

=(

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
While I am sad that Ken didn't win, all I have to say is you did much better then anyone expected. If you wouldn't have gotten so cocky, you might have actually won :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I think all the middle aged schoolteachers outnumbered the entire Smash community.
This is true.

I've only watched two episodes of survivor in my life (this one and the one a few weeks ago, where Bob made the fake idol) and it was pretty cool.

It was obvious that Ken screwed up at the end though, and even he realizes it now, so that's good. Still, 5th is something to be proud of.

I really thought he might win fan favorite...darn.

Oh, and there were some really hot girls that didn't make it far that I've never seen before. XD

edit: and Sugar really looks like "a pin up model"
I never liked her though. Whenever they showed her face, it looked like there really wasn't much behind her eyes, if you know what I'm saying at all.

Bob's cool though, I guess he deserves it. Honestly, I thought he might have given that $100,000 away to Sugar since she came in second, and the host made it almost seem like she won. I mean, he already won the million.

Oh yeah, that host is kind of annoying and douchebaggish. It's obvious that he doesn't really like Ken, he said it in his own blog, didn't he?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
This is what I don't get...
You would rather see Bob receive more money needlessly than for Ken to represent our community as the fan fav?!
That's like saying every white person should vote for McCain in the presidential election because he represents white people because he's white himself...

Sorry if I offend anyone.

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
I'm just dissatisfied with how Sugar just didn't care about winning. Ken did good though, too bad he didn't make it all the way.

So does this make Susie "evil"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom