• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
That's like saying every white person should vote for McCain in the presidential election because he represents white people because he's white himself...

Sorry if I offend anyone.
No, that's a false comparison.
You vote for who you have more in common with. That should be Ken, if you're a smasher.

Frames

DI
welp ken played a good game and i wanted him to win initially but toward the end i felt bob deserved it more that's just my opinion

as for the season favorite, even though there are lots of smashers who can vote, there are also millions of other people who watch this who don't even know what smash is, so there ya go not to mention bob represents the baby boomers and thus gains a huge advantage from their generation

Dyyne

Smash Ace
While I think Ken shouldn't have tried to backstab Bob, I do think that Crystal yelling at Matty put him in a very bad position, since that is what convinced Sugar to betray him and Crystal.

Anyway, it would be so cool if Ken got back into the Smash scene. I mean, I know he's nearing the end of college, but it would just be cool if he would still play.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
This is what I don't get...
You would rather see Bob receive more money needlessly than for Ken to represent our community as the fan fav?!

Ken played a great game, but Smash champion =/= Survivor champion. Sorry.

Bob masterfully dominated throughout the whole game. He deserves NEXT YEAR'S fave player reward.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
No, that's a false comparison.
You vote for who you have more in common with. That should be Ken, if you're a smasher.
thats ********. You vote for who you think will represent your country/state/city the best and make the best decisions.

lol @ having something in common.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Well, Ken showed he can do so much more than pick up a controller and play games.
I see a career in sales or a negotiator for the SWAT if smash comes to an end for him XD

Either way, congratulations on getting extremely far Ken! Rooted for ya the whole time!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
i never knew i had to go on smashboards for survivor discussion. YOU'RE SO SMART PLZ TEACH MEEEEeeeee:)
I'm going to assume you didn't know about Ken before the season started.
thats ********. You vote for who you think will represent your country/state/city the best and make the best decisions.

lol @ having something in common.
By "having something in common", I mean your views and goals of your particular area or country are the same.
Why don't you look at JustNoOne's response to me. Your response to me indicates that you'd think his response was ******** too.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
The reason Bob won both the million and the 100k was because Sugar was dumb enough to bring him to the final 3.
The host did say "There was a theme developing in the season, 'Good vs. Bad'". Sugar was on the 'good' side and wanted someone 'good' to win. Hence Bob and Matty (though, it was Susie's unexpected immunity win that screwed that plan over)

Kirio

Smash Apprentice
I hated the good evil stuff. Marcus went on and on about 'the high road'.. ugh, it's a game.. they're playing in the rules.. argh.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Ken gets $55,000 for fifth place.

At least he got some dough.
Captain Falcon says YES!!

I'm soooo mad that Ken didn't win, and I never saw manacloud in the audience lmao.....
nevertheless, amazing run Ken, it certainly made the past few months exciting :laugh: you mindgamed some crazy awesome!!!

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Ken needs to come here and talk to us. Then he needs to post an epic video of him and Isai having a brawl falcon ditto in which on of them wins with a falcon punch. Then this thread can be properly locked.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Ken needs to come here and talk to us. Then he needs to post an epic video of him and Isai having a Melee/Smash64 falcon ditto in which on of them wins with a falcon punch. Then this thread can be properly locked.
Fixed it for ya.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I think that we should wait for Ken to comment on this thread before closing it, don't you agree? :)

Kirio

Smash Apprentice
If it's locked he can still look. I'm more concerned with seeing what Ken has to say. I'm REALLY interested as I'm a huge Ken fan.

Overload

Smash Lord
I laughed when Bob revealed how he got those beads. That's awesome.
"Well, I take things."
I was a little disappointed with Ken's attitude towards Bob near the end, but at least he realized that him getting too confident was his downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom