• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Again, this is Ken's fault. For pointlessly voting for Matty, he caused all of this drama. If it wasn't for his actions, chances are Matty would've been blindsided because no one would be stressed out and Crystal wouldn't've opened her dumb mouth and yelled at Bob, therefore Sugar wouldn't start weeping like a little girl... ugh. Oh well. The only thing Ken can do is try to get Sugar back on his side and wrangle in Susie.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Crystal just got shine-spiked and I think Ken is about to get grab-rested :/

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
Also: I don't think they'd put the winner's picture in the center of the final five group picture :x.

It's one of those editting things that kinda makes you wonder.

err

Smash Journeyman
Sugar's so freakin emotional out there... there's no way she'll side back with kenny; she wants bob or matty to win the money

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
**** SURVIVOR FOR MINDGAMING ME!

@ least ken has another jury vote.

But idk, Ken seems ****ed, then again he seemed ****ed this week and he made it through.

Let's pray.

Andy Richter

Smash Rookie
I can't praise Ken anymore. He made one ******** move voting Matty, and he made ANOTHER ******** move plotting to get out BOB, WHO WAS GOING TO GO WITH YOU AND CRYSTAL TO THE END.

KEN

YOU ****ING IDIOT

Nuris

Smash Lord
Sugar and Suzie really have no chance of winning. No one on the jury likes them.

Overload

Smash Lord
After watching that episode I'm pretty pissed off.
Sugar is stupid. She never knows what she's doing, and she lets her emotions decide what she does. I'm disappointed in Ken for last episode's blunder.
Ken's gone. It's been a good run.
Not to mention Ken was trying to take out Bob. That secured his loss.
I KNEW Sugar was going to give it to Matty. I called it in the beginning of the episode. Though I thought they were going to gun for Ken instead of Crystal.

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
Ugh. Sugar annoys me.

Ken's best shot is that if Bob does not win immunity next, he should convince Susie and Matty (NOT Sugar) to vote out Bob, because he is the biggest threat.

I didn't want Crystal to leave...

Ken and Crystal made such bad moves.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
**** SURVIVOR FOR MINDGAMING ME!

@ least ken has another jury vote.

But idk, Ken seems ****ed, then again he seemed ****ed this week and he made it through.

Let's pray.
Lol.. so far Ken staying and making it through has been like a fluke, nonetheless I hope his WIN! at 1 million dollars is also a fluke, not to make him look bad though, just so he'll win it.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I know it's just a TV show but I'm pissed at Sugar for flipping like that. Showing that **** Corinne was like rubbing salt in the wound. Now it's going to be a boring final of Susie, Sugar and Matty. I'd prefer any other final 3, I really hate Matty, he's an idiot. The channel I watch it on shows little facts about people like how Ken's nickname is the king of Smash and the one about Matty today was that he inherited a ton of money when he was 18 and blew it all by 24. He's just like Dan, just with a really annoying voice and not as lovable.

I really hope Ken can find some way out of this.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I can't praise Ken anymore. He made one ******** move voting Matty, and he made ANOTHER ******** move plotting to get out BOB, WHO WAS GOING TO GO WITH YOU AND CRYSTAL TO THE END.

KEN

YOU ****ING IDIOT
He did it to hopefully get Matty on his side I think. I hate Kenny so much for bringing bullcrap on Matt. Matt doesn't deserve it, although he does kind of for not believing Kenny. He could at least said "Well why not just vote for Corrine anyways? If I was gone you would've had my side on the jury"

Either way, if Ken goes, which he will inevitably, I'm rooting for Bob.

At least Ken made it to the final days-- so this discussion thread basically lasted until the last episode of Survivor. It's a good thing too.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
After watching that episode I'm pretty pissed off.
Sugar is stupid. She never knows what she's doing, and she lets her emotions decide what she does. I'm disappointed in Ken for last episode's blunder.
Ken's gone. It's been a good run.
Not to mention Ken was trying to take out Bob. That secured his loss.
I KNEW Sugar was going to give it to Matty. I called it in the beginning of the episode. Though I thought they were going to gun for Ken instead of Crystal.
True, but hey if Ken does indeed get voted off it was at least at the season finale as opposed to getting voted of early just like Gilian was, and Bob did stick with his word with was aoustounding because I wasn't believing one word he was saying, yet he came through with it.

Nuris

Smash Lord
Ken really facked things up this episode, blowing all his good play up to now.
I think the move to vote for Matty was a good one. He gained the trust and possible jury votes of Bob and Corinne.
However, he handled the aftermath very poorly.
He needed to reassure Matty. Sit him down and tell him A) No matter which way he voted it wouldn't have mattered and B) It was purely a strategic vote to gain trust and jury votes.
Then he really fecked up with Sugar. All he had to do was play it cool. He pretty much SD'd trying to do something flashly effectively letting two off-stage opponents recover, and spiking his teammate. WTF Ken, really?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ken is in by no means screwed... for one he can win immunity.... convince susie and bob to ex matty..... that ***** sugar....
ken can still mindgame these people.... he doesnt need crystal
if bob wins.....awsome, if matty whens he deserves it, if ken wins best survivor player ever,if susie wins its ********, if sugar wins ill be pissed off

Levitas

the moon
Nah, ken's pretty screwed. At least as screwed as he could be at the moment.

Hopefully he's good at getting himself out of situations like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom