• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr3wman

Smash Master
LOL Jeff calling out Randy.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!

NUUUUuuUuUuUUuUUUUuuuuuh!!!!

Stormin' Mormon

Smash Apprentice
ooh, Bob just rejected Ken. And Sugar has flipped. Oh man, Kenny might be safe, but he's in a hole.
Grr at the onion smiling. I hope Corinne gets eaten by a hippo.
And Crystal is gone.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Darnet, Bob you traitor, he obviopusly didn't want to give Ken the idol so he came up with the lame excuse " I don't think kenny is going home tonight" bah!!!

err

Smash Journeyman
okay what happens if crystal goes?

bob, matty, sugar, susie, ken

..susie won't stick with ken..

he's on the outs worse than Corinne

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Crystal WTF!!!! :mad:

How did this came to be? someone explain this NOW!!!

but at least Ken is still in it, I thought for sure he was a goner.

Jazzy200084

Smash Cadet
The person with the most doubt before the final episode is usually the one who wins! Go Ken! Plus, he admitted his mistake and bad position... That's the humility Jeff said he needed to win.

Stormin' Mormon

Smash Apprentice
Bob technically didn't break his promise. Ken wasn't in danger at all. But next week, it's blatantly obvious Ken is in trouble. If they're smart, they'll take out Bob ASAP, or the best any of them can hope for is 2nd.
His ally was. But seeing Corinne and Marcus's smug faces makes me sick. I hope that we found out Crystal threw Corinne out a window or something at Ponderosa.

demonguitar

Smash Rookie
ken's last hope is to convince suzie and sugar that they need to be the final three if any of them will have any chance of winning since if it comes down to matty or bob in the final three one of those guys will win for sure since they are the most liked. sugar was stupid to side with bob, she has no chance versus him in the finals. if kenny can get her to realize this, i think a finale three of ken, suzie, sugar would be possible.

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
Ken is sort of in a good position now.

Bob didn't give Ken immunity. And Bob WILL keep his promise if he feels Ken is vulnerable.

If Ken wins immunity next week (the big maze with a puzzle at the end) and votes for someone other than Bob, and if Ken wins immunity or Bob wins and gives it to Ken, Ken made Final 3. Kinda hard to tell now, it seems as if he's gone for sure.

I will cry if Sugar wins. After hearing the other interviews and looking at the deleted scenes/other scenes, she really sucks and doesn't deserve to win. She's a bad guy.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Unless the other 3 realize that Bob is such a threat (or Ken wins Immunity), He's screwed. Darn Cockiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom