• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh sweet, tonight's survivor night!!

dang, i might miss it though. thankfully, comcast has been good with updating their on demand tv for the next day

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
its kinda painful to just know corinne is going out and theres like no other way around it.

Oh well I hope the reunion and stuff will be good to watch.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'm not too excited for tonight's episode (aside from my new DVR obsession). I eagerly await a huge surprise/blindside (though, I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want Corinne out).

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
if its a blindside, its matty : ).

But corinne is too stupid to pull it off I think, it would have to come from the inside of his alliances

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
corinne looks good in her audition tape

otherwise she's creepy. big ol googly eyes, basically no lips, etc

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Truth be told, the more likely it is that Corinne's going tonight, the more likely it is that this episode will kick ***. That would like....maybe make it the best episode of the season just for that.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
prolly a lil predictable though

i just wanna see where the alliances go between the final 6/5

liek what happens with bob, if he will make it past 6 or not

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
pride, cockiness, superiority complex just cuz she went to a university or whatever.
and when she realizes it means **** and her ''*****y college ways'' wont get you anywhere in life maybe she'll realize that she...

OH WAIT A SECOND. She has a decent body and fake boobs she'll just marry a rich guy and live nicely for the rest of her life.

GOd ****it.

edit: wow these boards are really for 8 years old? censoring dam n?

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
i want to tell corrine that sugar is much hotter then her
"but she's a waitress wahwah ;("

2 hours left until its aired, by that time it will be two in the morning here and its in the middle of a school week. also it prolly wont be uploaded on torrent until like, 3.30 or something since it has to be recorded and uploaded. then i need to dl it which takes time. how gay. i should go to bed but i want to watch SURVIVOR
if i dont stay up i wont be able to watch until after school
how gay

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hmm... let's just hope last week's preview doesn't have anything to do with Ken being gone because after all, he didn't show up anywhere on there, so it get's me worried a bit.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Why would gay be considered as an offensive word?
Anyways, can't wait till tonight. =P

ps, Corinne was really pretty in her audition tape.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Why would gay be considered as an offensive word?
Anyways, can't wait till tonight. =P

Maybe because he thinks "gay" is offensive to some when they hear the word itself.

On Topic, Corrine better GTFO of Survivor Gabon tonight, I simply just dislike her back stabbing wayss, and let's face it, she's all alone now.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... let's just hope last week's preview doesn't have anything to do with Ken being gone because after all, he didn't show up anywhere on there, so it get's me worried a bit.
pretty sure they always show the guy that gets voted off in the previews! dont you think?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Corinne leaving would be sooo obvious, but maybe there's some sort of twist or something. qq

Don't be so heterosexual Omega.

"X"

Smash Rookie
I hope Ken stays till the end..... actually, I hope he gets into the final 3. I can't wait for tonight, I wonder if something twisted will happen.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Gay is just a pejorative word that has lost its original meaning. It's like saying '**** you'. You don't actually want to **** the guy, just as it doesn't necessarily mean 'homosexual' when people throw 'That's gay' around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom