• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I don't think they could handle all of the flaming, trolls, and elitist. People like GC wouldn't even make it past the first day.

All joking aside, I thinking the gaming communities would be a very entertaining social experiment to watch.

Ken better stick with Crystal and Sugar for final three. That way he will win for sure. Too bad Matty didn't want to join up with Ken.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
My Monday night Heroes DVR experience was most epic. Survivor is going to be golden. I can't wait to rewind conversations.

infomon

Smash Scientist
OMFG WHY DID THEY KILL OFF ELLE?! :mad:
Oh, come on.
Noone really dies in Heroes anymore.... there're a billion ways to bring back any character the fans liked. Besides, we don't know that Elle's dead yet, which means she almost certainly isn't.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That brings up a good question, does an urn of dog ashes count as a loved one?

But yeah, as soon as I heard about the "marriage proposal" thing in the commercials, I instantly thought Matty had something to do with it.

Kirbynator

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if they signed something before starting the show saying who they would want if they got to a family reunion episode.

Probably.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, before the show they have to give like a list of a couple of people who they'd want as their "Family visit", like some as backups I think. I remember Jonny Fairplay talking about explaining how his grandma was on his list to other cast members way back in season 7, and I think someone asked Erik from last season (season 16: Micronesia) about it and he said it worked similar to how Fairplay had described it....or something. It could be different now though for some reason.

greenblob

Smash Lord
So I guess Jeff Probst's "most endearing Survivor moment" is Matty's proposal to his girlfriend when they get to spend time together after the reward challenge?

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Who everyone brought:
Sugar-Mom
Ken-Sister
Crystal- Dad or Boyfriend
Matty- Girlfriend
Corrine-Dad or boyfriend
Bob-Wife

Susie isn't shown with a loved one.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
"Suzie, no one loves you. You will go to Exile Island."

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Hopefully someone's like "OH GOSH I CANT TAKE THIS **** VOTE ME OUT SO I CAN LEAVE WITH MY LOVED ONE".

Hopefully.

Oh, and not Ken :)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't Ken want to use his (possible) winnings to open a restaurant with his sister? I wonder if it's going to be Vietnamese...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom