• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr3wman

Smash Master
KEN HAS A SISTER??

WOW WHO KNEW??

I thought it was only manacloud but now Jenny!
I remember HugS saying that, the first time he went to a smashfest was at Ken's house and he thought he was going to beat everyone and he ended up getting beat by everyone including his sister.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
It looks like Bob, Sugar and Crystal are taking up Ken, Matty, and Susie and so far Crystal's team is moving on to the final round.

OmegaXXII

Whoa! it seems Bob won the challenge and the sprint phone message, it seems that this really upseted Ken since he wanted to look at his sister's message. I quote "If Bob doesn't win immunity, he is next to go home"

infomon

Smash Scientist
OH NO!!!

They're really hyping Ken up, as being arrogant in this episode.

I think it's a very bad sign :(

Ken's gonna try to get Bob voted out ahead of Corrine, that will be BAD politically!!

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice
OH NO!!!

They're really hyping Ken up, as being arrogant in this episode.

I think it's a very bad sign :(

Ken's gonna try to get Bob voted out ahead of Corrine, that will be BAD politically!!
Or it could be that they showed little of him previously and as they're nearing the end they're hyping how Ken is the brains behind everything, pointing to him winning.

OmegaXXII

^you have a point there, I actually want to see corrine go home before Bob, even though Bob is smart, like Ken mentioned, he doesn't know how to play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom