• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Should also be pointed out, if one of the contestants spoiled something like the winner, that's like a 2 million dollar lawsuit against them so...I'm pretty sure you could ask ALL 18 people if they got voted out and they'd all say "yes".

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I have to agree that it seems he's just trying to be argumentative or something. I mean....from a strictly editing standpoint it almost HAS to be Ken or Matty winning.

KO M

Smash Apprentice
I still think survivor is staged, setup, but i still enjoy it..

KO M

Smash Apprentice
cameras, I mean come on, Like they really expect people to belive they dont have acces to teh internets... its just one of those things, I like but think differently now an then.

KO M

Smash Apprentice
Yep, I wonder gota ask Ken when he gets back, if he will even be active on the smashboards, once he gets back.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
**** I hope sirlin writes an article about this seasons Survivor
He has goo reason to, I mean the first Play To Win article was largely about Survivor IIRC and Ken is on it.

I just want to see him lash out at marcus for being such a scrub.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
**** I hope sirlin writes an article about this seasons Survivor
He has goo reason to, I mean the first Play To Win article was largely about Survivor IIRC and Ken is on it.

I just want to see him lash out at marcus for being such a scrub.
I agree with this. I saw Sirlin's article about season #1 of the game, but the game is so different now. Plus, with Ken being on it and all, I'd love to hear his feedback on Gabon. :)

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I was thinking a bit and the only instance in which the (SCRUB) Onion alliance mindset (so and so DESERVES it more than others) applies is Susie. Through a tribe switche she lucked into a swing vote position and that's the only reason she's still there. She didn't do anything, she was just courted by 2 different people.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I don't think he will. It seems like Sugar in her interview is pretty sure she's making top 3. She's gonna be the central gal again and can choose an alliance between Ken/Crystal or Matty/Susie. She's leaning toward Ken...

We'll have to see what happens this week with individual immunity though.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
What was with the people saying Ken should betray Crystal and keep Matty a few pages back? Matty would get all the jury votes, Crystal would hardly get any. It make sense for Ken to bring Crystal and Susie/Sugar to the final 3.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Sugar is such a b****.
Ironic quote is ironic. :laugh:

Most likely Corinne will be voted out, but I'm a bit scared that Sugar might talk about how Ken convinced her to eliminate Ace and try to eliminate him.

Ken better use some of his ATs if we wants to win.

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
Ken and Crystal should team up with Bob and Corinne to take out Susie... :-D

Should they? When Corinne and Bob leave after Susie, the final four is Ken, Crystal, Sugar, and Matty. Then Matty is seen as the biggest threat of the four. Rather than having Susie in the final four replacing Matty, Ken is seen as the biggest threat. D-:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, but you have to think that they'd be worried about things like "Who'd have the biggest shot at winning the remaining immunity challenges?". It's almost sheer luck that so far one hasn't favoured him, but you gotta think that as the numbers get down there, he'll turn it on more and more. Although, most of the final immunity challenges aren't tailored towards guys like Matty. Heck, most are towards lighter people, those with steady hands, or those with good balance.

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
Ken and Crystal should team up with Bob and Corinne to take out Susie... :-D

Should they? When Corinne and Bob leave after Susie, the final four is Ken, Crystal, Sugar, and Matty. Then Matty is seen as the biggest threat of the four. Rather than having Susie in the final four replacing Matty, Ken is seen as the biggest threat. D-:
It doesn't matter who is the immunity threat in the final 4, because that's the last immunity challenge (assuming a final 3, which is most likely).

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'm trying to persuade Xsyven to get rollin' on our special project.

Survivor: Smashboards

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
Sirlin wrote an article on Ken a while ago, but it seems like it's down.

But he did make Brawl tutorial videos for Nintendo: http://www.sirlin.net/blog/2008/11/9/smash-bros-brawl-tutorial-videos.html
I don't know about that, but here's his Survivor article:

http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-example-richard-hatch-on-survivor.html

Oh, and those tutorial videos are quite noobish, but I guess they have to be, because he's making them for Nintendo's target audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom