• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survey Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Please be honest and take just a little time to completely fill out these two surveys:

<a href="http://websurvey.burstmedia.com/surveyid1/surveysite.asp?Qhcode=ad11645a&amp;Qhcat=298" target="_blank" class="yellow">Click To Complete the Survey Now</a>

Posts dated November 4 will not be included in the contest. Remember, only post once to avoid being disqualified!!

Says there are two, so did you forget to add one, or am I missing something?

Anyway, that's good and done with. :)

M.K

Level 55
I exemplified the capabilites required or exceeding the expectations of completing the series of informative questionairres!

AKA, I did the dang survey :)

konoha107

Smash Apprentice
*robot voice* Survey completed. Everyone have a nice Halloween, and play lots of Smash!

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
finished the survey. Made a post.
Is this like telemarketing? I mean, vast amounts of sites that have ads on it have some that reads as:"please take our survey for ______."

Florida

イーグランツ
Success!

teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :) chaaaaaracters!

BuckeyeSmasher

Smash Rookie
Done! And yes, me my friend and his girlfriend went as luigi, mario, and peach for halloween. it was, by all accounts, amazing. See you soon Premium membership thing-a-ma-bobber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom