• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers League: Season 2 (1st: Killer, 2nd: LD, 3rd: A$/Battlecow)

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
greg 2-0 hipstur

ggs, nice fox

EDIT: clubba is there any way I can get my matches for next week now? want to try and do them proactively if possible since I might be gone 4th of july weekend.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I figure the best way to deal with July 4th weekend is to release the week 5 schedule early so its up now. Week 5 deadline remains the same (July 8th), but now you should have more time to play the games.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Won vs Komo 2-0, you might have to contact him on Skype...otherwise he's occasionally on West Wonderland

Fun yoshi ditto

Kabutox

Smash Apprentice
Aww fays breaking his winning streak. What happened? Delay was too difficult to deal with?
That, and my controller's about to die lol. Been playing melee + PM tournament all day before, kills my 64 skills badly, now I have to get back into the groove >_> Hope I'm vsing him again during playoffs =p

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Won vs Killer 2-1 (Falcon/Yoshi vs Fox of all chars), Weird lag, on both of our sides, F*** galaxy backup

Uhh for Killer below:
Two things: First off, I suicided twice as Yoshi and twice as Falcon due to lag, period.

2nd: It wasn't just me: Take a look

We both agreed that it was the server but neither of us asked to to switch to WW or somewhere else. I would have switched.

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
i request a rematch with korobeniki; it was incredibly laggy beyond belief. i thought it was just server lag at first but it was oddly happened in his favor only when i get hit. I would like to continue out score from 1-1 same charcters, same stage

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Koro/Killer game is gonna stay unless Koro for some reason wants to offer a rematch. If you decide to finish a laggy game then its gonna count. Also Killer, it probably only lagged when you got hit due to selectively noticing the lag. Been there before where you convince yourself the lag is rigged. It's not.

Reminder to everyone, there are still some week 3 games that need to be played out by the end of this week. Make sure you get them done.

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
it got worse that last round, again it only happened when i got hit/in the middle of doing a combo.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
The lag was worst in the 2nd match, we actually reset

I honestly don't give 2 ****s about the online functionality of this game so I am exiting this thread for now

clubbadubba

Smash Master
The lag was worst in the 2nd match, we actually reset

I honestly don't give 2 ****s about this game, especially the online of it,so if he wants to play the 3rd game on another day, be my guest
Woah woah give more ****s man. But its entirely up to you Koro. If you want to be a gentleman and replay the 3rd game with killer go ahead.

MattNF

Smash Lord
koro is pretty suspicious hes been known for running lag programs to get an advantage

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Woah woah give more ****s man. But its entirely up to you Koro. If you want to be a gentleman and replay the 3rd game with killer go ahead.
I don't mind, I just personally don't give 2 ****s

I'll give 3 for this match (one for each of the matches)

I also like how this guy doubts that I would replay the 3rd match,.

It is like my irl life, it isn't that I am a ****, it is more that I don't care.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Then again, if you have that honest opinion about me, then honestly, sure I'll take this win,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Very well, week 6 it is and I wouldn't say its and "honest" opinion at all, only had the benefit of the doubt based on my judgement due to pervious actions earlier today.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
quiet all of you before I pwn you all. Koro accept the 3rd match challenge, no matter what, it;s the honor, not the win.

The Great MATTS!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
you know when Matts talks about honor, I should concur, fine I'll play the 3rd match, same chars, same stage, some...other.... server

Olikus

Smash Champion
Didnt killer take The win vs star King when it lagged twice? Seems he only bothers for rematch when The lagg doesnt goes his way. So yeah, koro you shouldnt feel you need to do it. Killer is no gentleman himself.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
so even though star king inherited weedwack's spot i still have to play star king despite me and weedwack having already played?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
no, your previous game against weedwack counts. Your week 5 game vs star king is the 2nd matchup between you and "weedwack". Remember you play ppl in your division twice.

Battlecow

Play to Win
PM'd rainshifter on monday no response yet

Am I supposed to be catching up on some other match that got ****ed up by replacement?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
...yes. You have to play komotonoto. Everyone take 2 seconds to look at the Week 3 schedule to make sure you don't have any games due by the end of week 4.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
PM'd rainshifter on monday no response yet

Am I supposed to be catching up on some other match that got ****ed up by replacement?
hes on galaxy backup pretty oftren. i think he is also on the skype group

same applies to komo matches

rainshifter

Smash Cadet
hes on galaxy backup pretty oftren. i think he is also on the skype group

same applies to komo matches
On that note, it is perfectly legal to contact me or any player for that matter here on Smashboards regarding a match. But in my case it is just EASIER to find me "now" on Galaxy or in the Smash group chat. Whichever. Sure I'll reply here but it will take longer because I don't want to constantly poll this thread. So although we could go the route of DQ for lack of a prompt reply, the best thing to do would be to search for me in one of those two places first and then message me here if I'm not available at the time. Sorta like IM vs email. Use IM for the speed and informality unless you require a formality of a sort. Sorry about the rant. Just wanted to stress these matches could be more easily organized if you really want to get the match going.

That aside, I bet we were just on at different times. So let me know when you wanna duke this thing out, battlecow. Star King, you as well!
I'll be down to play some time tomorrow afternoon. Give me a good time and we'll try to set it in stone.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Unreal get on the waiting list dude, the next person that drops out I have to take their spot, and I don't have time for that ****!

Top Bottom