• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

DeeNinjaa

Smash Apprentice
I noticed an error in the final smash guage. With Toad, if the POW block directly hits two or more people, he can execute a second final smash. And it can keep going like that as long as he can keep hitting multiple people.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Hey, DBlock! Doing pretty swell. How's life?

Lately, I've been working a little on Classic and making random tweaks to characters that have been requested (and some that I myself think are necessary).

Rempu

Smash Rookie
I'm missing a few characters, such as Marth, King Dedede, Bowser, Jeff, Masked Man Claus, Donkey Kong, Ridley, but especially Geno and Banjo&Kazooie :)

However, putting in Ristar was an aweseome idea :D

(my grammar is crappy, but i'm working on it. SRY)

Falcon88

Smash Ace
There is no problem with classic, whoever told you there's a problem is wrong-o. It's about 55% done, I would say. I just need to make scoring, credits, and some minor other things.

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
@Falcon
that's good to hear. I'm doing fine myself. bored. I can't play SSBC anymore cuz my computer can't handle it, so until i get a new computer, I'm stuck not playing SSBC :cry:

Smash Apprentice
why not? just download gamebooster 2 by iobit

i use it and it makes crusade go faster

but dont get the other gamebooster they will hack you

use the gamebooster i use

here is da link: http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

free too unless you want premium edition

i hope this helps and you keep playing crusade hopefully

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
hey thanks man, ill try it. and no its nothing like that. Im not going to quit playing Crusade just cuz its not working on my computer. What kinda supporter would i be if did?

Smash Apprentice
alright tell me if it works for alright
i guess your right about that what kind of supporter would you be
plus whats not to like about crusade except for maybe goku and mega men

but guess what falcon said on the forums that his going to put it that if you removed the sprites and mugshots that character wont apper in random so that should fixed some problems if you hate goku and mega man take them out of their folder thats what im going to be doing or at least would be doing if i still im here supporting this game.

but um......i dont think i could stay and support crusade anymore
i feel useless to the project they dont need me for many reasons
im just annoying what could i do to help .............nothing
so i dont know what to do yet?
join the forums again or go support another game
i think most likely i will go support another game.
but i will think about it for a while

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
thats not right dude. They need us here. We give feedback, they fix the game. All supporters for SSBC are like Game Testers. They need us here. The only reason why the game has made it this far is because we support them, we are their motivation.

Smash Apprentice
marth is wip [work in process]

pit [dont have sprites/ haven't even started on him]

mewtwo is being spirited by slissth who is also making Riley

Smash Apprentice
no sora or rika yet?

the roster has been changer lately so there is a chance for them

maybe you should join the forums make a poll and see what the devs tell you yes or no

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
This is a great fan project.

You guys should put in Marth, Pit and fix Mewtwo for the next release.
Thanks!

Marth is definitely a WIP, I have no idea about Pit, and we still do not have permission to use Mewtwo. We have a guy working on some new sprites, but hopefully we'll eventually get approval.

@Snap: KH isn't really a big Nintendo franchise, so I doubt that anyone will get in. However, anything can happen at this point.

Smash Apprentice
well ristar anb machrider arnet really big and nether is ICE CLIMBERS YET..

they are in smash bros games so kingdom hearts has a chance

but i dislike kindom hearts i mean

i have to buy i psp , gameboy/ NDS , ps2 , maybe ps3 / ps4 just to know the FING story also mobile phone

but other than that its a great franchise wonderful

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
I liked the KH series a lot, but personally, I wouldn't like them in Crusade.
I wanted Sora in brawl, he had high potential since one of the music makers from that game worked for Brawl, but he didn't get in.

And no offense to SSF2ers, but the reason I don't want Sora in a smash game anymore is because SSF2 showed me just how boring of a character he'd be if he was in.

EDIT: Just get a psp, a Ds, and a PS3 if you don't already have them in case you want to know that.
PSP has bbs,
Ds can play the gameboy game and its DS game, along with that game for the mobile phone coming out soon,
and PS3 can play PS2 games.
Simple.
But I'd just consider going on youtube to find out the storyline.
358/2 days was so sad though...

Smash Apprentice
well the whole ssf2 [ again no offence but ] that move set sucked plus im sure crusade can make him great

i mean are you serious the final smash made me be angry

he could have turn to final form / the white form he had in KH2

with 15% turning into the shadow demon thing

Falcon88

Smash Ace
This is a great fan project.

You guys should put in Marth, Pit and fix Mewtwo for the next release.
I wish it were as simple as to "put in"! But, a good deal of work goes into spriting and coding characters. Even so, Pit could be a possibility for next time, and as for Marth, his sprites should be on the way. Mewtwo has sprite permissions issues.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I mean Sora might be just as cut and dry as link in terms of character but he has a huge following. There are soon going to be Four KH nintendo games (Coded for GBA, 358 for DS, Coded for DS and KH:3d for the 3DS)

And Riku himself is an amazing character.

Smash Apprentice
ummm.. i dont mean to be off-topic but should i be un-banned from the forums yet?

please its been forever since ive been on now at least i think the banned should be un-done by now at least

Da Generic Name

Smash Cadet
What is today? The 30th?
*checks forum*
You got banned on the 24th. I believe they said it was a one-week ban, so you should be unbanned tommorrow.
I mean Sora might be just as cut and dry as link in terms of character but he has a huge following. There are soon going to be Four KH nintendo games (Coded for GBA, 358 for DS, Coded for DS and KH:3d for the 3DS)

And Riku himself is an amazing character.
Riku is indeed epic. He just should have been more playable in KH2. :c
And actually, I believe all of those are out except for the one for 3DS.

DaviD DaW15

Smash Cadet
I wish it were as simple as to "put in"! But, a good deal of work goes into spriting and coding characters. Even so, Pit could be a possibility for next time, and as for Marth, his sprites should be on the way. Mewtwo has sprite permissions issues.
Pit for next time?
PIT! Awesome! One of my future mains! Great!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
What is today? The 30th?
*checks forum*
You got banned on the 24th. I believe they said it was a one-week ban, so you should be unbanned tommorrow.

Riku is indeed epic. He just should have been more playable in KH2. :c
And actually, I believe all of those are out except for the one for 3DS.
yeah they are all out but what i meant by that was soon (when the 3DS game comes out) We will be at a total of four.

Smash Apprentice
i cussed at a mod. i said you S.O.B,

but it was becuses i was made at how my life is i know it was wrong im sorry

also said her sis. should get cancer but quickly changed that to say have a bad day

just becuse i was depressed

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Hello, I'm virtually unknown on this thread, but I've been a shdow creeper for errr two monthes? :p

I have this huge question. HUGE. I really am not feeling the Ryu/Evil Ryu Sprites. Why don't you use the Namco x Capcom Sprite of ryu, and edit that to make an evil ryu? It would fit in much more IMO.

same goes with Goku, he has some sprites you could edit. Shonen Jump Stars, and if you're afraid of looking too similar to SSBF2 what about DragonBall Z Kai Attack of the Sayain sprites? You would have to do a lot of editing, but it would be worth it I think.

Great Job though. This project is quite interesting.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well, red, as of now, you're unbanned. I mean, really, you've been there forever, and you're a big supporter of the game, so banning you was stupid anyway. Maybe a severe warning would have been better.
No, he was banned for a reason. No matter how much someone supports something, that does not excuse them from the rules.

Red, even though you WERE banned for ten days, I'll go ahead and let you get unbanned since Falcon already did it.

By the way Falcon and Phantom, you might want to reupload the pics; you're out of bandwidth.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
If you guys need help hosting the images, I have an actual site with no bandwidth limits I can host them on. Then you wouldn't have to worry about paying for anything or exceeding some limit.
Since the images have been down all over the place for a week or so >.<

Smash Apprentice
Hello, I'm virtually unknown on this thread, but I've been a shdow creeper for errr two monthes? :p

I have this huge question. HUGE. I really am not feeling the Ryu/Evil Ryu Sprites. Why don't you use the Namco x Capcom Sprite of ryu, and edit that to make an evil ryu? It would fit in much more IMO.

same goes with Goku, he has some sprites you could edit. Shonen Jump Stars, and if you're afraid of looking too similar to SSBF2 what about DragonBall Z Kai Attack of the Sayain sprites? You would have to do a lot of editing, but it would be worth it I think.

since you got ingroned i will try to answer your question.

well... we dont have that much spriters to do so and if we waste much time doing goku and ryu sprites

that could be time spent on newcomers but i see what you mean.

also if you do know spriters please do ask them if they could help crusade.

werekill@ i understand and thank you

edit: lol i got rick rooled im still banned lol that

or maybe night owl banned me again which is understandable IF she did ........

Falcon88

Smash Ace

Thanks! As for the sprites, the ones we are using for both Ryu and Goku just had more animations to work with, requiring very little work from us to edit. In the case of Namco X Capcom, it would take hours of work and a good deal of creativity to come up with all his tilts, throws, Smashes, and aerials. I would like to use those sprites, but again, it would be a ton of work to edit.

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
Thanks! As for the sprites, the ones we are using for both Ryu and Goku just had more animations to work with, requiring very little work from us to edit. In the case of Namco X Capcom, it would take hours of work and a good deal of creativity to come up with all his tilts, throws, Smashes, and aerials. I would like to use those sprites, but again, it would be a ton of work to edit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6b65k5VkKs&feature=related
hey Falcon try this out. It's a fan-made SSF4 M.U.G.E.N game. Tell me what you think. Personally, I like it, only one character has a SF4 moveset and that's Zangief. (and no this was not made by me, i just know you like street fighter, and I thought you'd like it)

Top Bottom