• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Actually, I am really not sure yet, ... depends on time and how well we can get voices for him. If he doesn't have voices but is otherwise complete, that would be lame.

D

Deleted member

But he's an unlockable, right?
You said yourself that unlockables will not be in a Demo. Or am I mistaken?

D

Deleted member

I know that. I read someone that unlockable characters would not be featured in a Demo, and that applied to Vaati and Deoxys.
I'm not sure it was you that said that, though. It could've been DR.MARIO or Phantom...

Falcon88

Smash Ace
I wonder what it was supposed to be for?

By the way I already have the clip. I have ALL the sounds in the SSBB. No I don't have the link anymore though... :(

Also, I tried out Phantom7's new menu textures and I must say, they are snazzy. When I get home later I'll take a few screenshots for you!

Falcon88

Smash Ace
New Menu Textures!

As you can see, even the Title Screen has received a major re-styling thanks to Phantom7. Most other aspects of the menu also appear different. For instance, ...

The new menu textures give off a metallic shine... Makes me feel like I'm in Tron or something.

You'll have to wait until later to see more! You won't be disappointed. :cool:

itsjenyoumen

Smash Apprentice
>.> ryu starting to creep me out with his very human like look lol

link is a very meh dunno his face reminds me of the cdi games for some reason

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
Omg Ryu's mugshot is sooooooo trippy, but I have to say, Phantom, you've outdone yourself this time.

Can't wait for the winter. This game is gonna give me a good reason to stay indoors and not shovel snow :D

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
Omg Ryu's mugshot is sooooooo trippy, but I have to say, Phantom, you've outdone yourself this time.

Can't wait for the winter. This game is gonna give me a good reason to stay indoors and not shovel snow :D
My thoughts Exactly, Because now we have classic and more than one unlockable, WHICH MEANS MORE THINGS TO DO OTHER THAN POINTLESS CRUSADES!!

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
New menu looks INSANE! I absolutely love it! Nice job Phantom7!
I'm drooling seeing that "1P Mode" sitting there.

One problem: Links picture icon looks a little, "off"? I dunno, I like how its Skyward Link, but theres just something about it I don't like.

But oh well, new menu is fantastic!

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
More time passes, more shiny Crusade gets.

I don't like the new versions of Logo and Menu. But it still isn't bad.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
POINTLESS CRUSADES!!
:(

New menu looks INSANE! I absolutely love it! Nice job Phantom7!
I'm drooling seeing that "1P Mode" sitting there.

One problem: Links picture icon looks a little, "off"? I dunno, I like how its Skyward Link, but theres just something about it I don't like.
Thanks! I hope better renders of SS Link come out that we can use. At some point, Link is supposed to get revamped SS style sprites (or at least colors).

More time passes, more shiny Crusade gets.

I don't like the new versions of Logo and Menu. But it still isn't bad.
Again, :(

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
:(

Thanks! I hope better renders of SS Link come out that we can use. At some point, Link is supposed to get revamped SS style sprites (or at least colors).

Again, :(
Lol, Sorry Falcon, But they do get kinda repetitive and pointless when you've done over 1000 matches and played for 54 hours.

D

Deleted member

Not anymore, seeing as my Brawl main is in.
I could play for HOURS if I had the time.

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
Not anymore, seeing as my Brawl main is in.
Who's Your main?

Mines Marth but obviously I cant main him in crusade...

Though I might try and Main someone else considering all the new characters and whatnot.

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
my Brawl main is in.
This will be what I'll be saying once C.Falcon and Ganondorf make their appearance.

Ganon is in right? Cause iirc every Brawl character will be in except Ice Climbers.
Though I bet he'll be hidden...

D

Deleted member

@Nights Owl: Wario. Can't you see him under my profile?

@Tinnitus: Ganon is definitely playable, but whether he is locked or not is unconfirmed. (I personally think he should stay as an unlockable, as he IS the king of evil.)

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Yay! A Toad main! I knew they existed... lol.

I main Fox and Ryu. :bee:

As for Ganon, he will be in the game... Sooner or later. It's always a matter of sprites as to how soon characters get in.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Well I play ryu also and I tried to play knuckles for a little bit But he doesn't fit my style

Ryu has a chaingrab...lololol (not sure if its actually legit but most heavy computers don't do anything about it)

dthrow chain too good

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
Great news to hear Ganon will be in, yea, like GoldenYuiitusin said, it would make sense for him to be unlockable, but whether he is or not, I'm still happy.

Right now my mains are Mario, Evil Ryu, Link, and Match Rider.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Ryu has a chaingrab...lololol (not sure if its actually legit but most heavy computers don't do anything about it)

dthrow chain too good
I think the Dthrow chain grab only works in Stamina or at really low percents. I'll have to remove it in the next update.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEAVE IT...Its awesome...and yes its only low percents...lighter chraracters can't even get CG'd

Top Bottom