• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Hmm, this place is lively as always...

Been meaning to check out the latest iteration but just haven't gotten around to it. However, I've been kinda lurking the SSB4 thread for the past few weeks. A lot of interesting ideas pass through there... ideas that might be realized here. I'm sure that at least some of the devs here keep an eye on these kind of things, but I thought I'd bring it up.

@TSON: What the... how did I miss you becoming a moderator?! Guess I haven't been paying attention. Congrats dude xD.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
@TSON: lol. I could find ALL of those on deviantart.
Then post the links on the SSBC forums and go from there, or if you want to be super courteous, ask for permission like Werekill suggested.

But anyways, no more discussion on sprites please >.<
just causes arguments.

@TSON: What the... how did I miss you becoming a moderator?! Guess I haven't been paying attention. Congrats dude xD.
Haha, thanks ;D

Rugos

Smash Cadet
Well, he posted on the forums that they were almost done. You should probably join the forums, not only cuz you get the latest info but cuz here, it seems were limited to what we discuss (for example, it looks like we can't even talk about sprites in a fan game thread), and cuz here, you might be penalized for (minor spam) that is ridiculous. Just saying.

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
Well, he posted on the forums that they were almost done. You should probably join the forums, not only cuz you get the latest info but cuz here, it seems were limited to what we discuss (for example, it looks like we can't even talk about sprites in a fan game thread), and cuz here, you might be penalized for (minor spam) that is ridiculous. Just saying.
Link Pl0x?

Falcon88

Smash Ace

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
I never said that. I said the Bonus Games were almost done. I just need to make some more minor things for Bonus Games. But for Classic itself, we still need to make a final boss (most likely Master Hand).

Sweet. I like it.
Y'know. Maybe the fight before MH or whatever. Should be the characters Rival THEN goes to MH.

Like... Oh lets say...

Link/Child Link = Ganon Then goes to Master Hand

Or! Fox/Krystal/Falco = Wolf

Then If your the bad guy it'd be vise versa.

Like... Wolf = Fighting Fox or Krystal etc etc.

But Maybe you should make the rivals a tad stronger than usual if you did that? I dunno. Just a suggestion.

I think most people would have rivals...

Sonic and Tails would Have knuckles... The only 2 people I cant think of rivals for would be Ristar and Mach Rider. >.>'

tekkie

Smash Master
Hey Tekkie,
Go to Control Setup and make sure Jump and Up are set to the same key, and voila, you have Tap Jump. :chuckle:
derp, i'm dumb. thanks :D

is the game set thing supposed to happen? it just says game set and focuses on whoever wins following them around. if you SD it just kinda focuses on the edges of the textures lol

Falcon88

Smash Ace
derp, i'm dumb. thanks :D

is the game set thing supposed to happen? it just says game set and focuses on whoever wins following them around. if you SD it just kinda focuses on the edges of the textures lol
If it says "Game Set" at all then I don't know what's going on. It should say "Game". Anyway, I have no idea what you mean.

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
this game will be a beast with classic mode
True that, I'm so excited to play it! If this demo gets C. Falcon then it would be perfect.
SSF2 probably won't add classic for another year... nah jk....

What Master Hand sprite do you plan to use, if used?

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Why not that one? It's the only good exisitng sheet of MH. If someone wants to direct me to a 3D model of MH to render, then go for it, but that would be a ton of work as well..

marcoblbr

Smash Rookie
wow, I just played your game and it is awesome! one thing that impressed me was the quality of the sounds and sprites!

i saw your narrarion folder, and it is really cool that you made all the narration sounds. could you explain a little bit how did you creat them? i wanted to create my own sounds for the game but if i record my own voice the sound will be really bad. did you use any program to change the pitch or add any special effect to the sound ?

thanks!!!

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
i saw your narrarion folder, and it is really cool that you made all the narration sounds. could you explain a little bit how did you creat them? i wanted to create my own sounds for the game but if i record my own voice the sound will be really bad. did you use any program to change the pitch or add any special effect to the sound ?
Grow up and try again.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
wow, I just played your game and it is awesome! one thing that impressed me was the quality of the sounds and sprites!

thanks!!!
Actually, we asked a guy called AngelGlory to record them with his awesome voice. Then, I used Audacity to make them louder and add the echo effect.

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
I tried to browse around web the for good MH sprites to see what I could find.

Besides a bunch of katAM sheets, I found a one frame 3D model, thas it.
I hope it could help in some way :/ Though I don't know who its creator is and all that.

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a lot. :) I don't know what I'll do with it, but I'll figure it out.

Thing is, we already have most of MH's animations done, it's just the style is still Amazing Mirror.

i like those sprite mostly cause im a Kirby fan though

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
I dont like them because they are over used and when people use them for crazy hand... He just looks like hes a backwards master hand. B|

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
This thread seems to bring in a lot of new people - whether it's someone that stumbles on the game and has to comment, or a lurker that is compelled to come out of hiding to input. I think that's pretty cool.

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
This thread seems to bring in a lot of new people - whether it's someone that stumbles on the game and has to comment, or a lurker that is compelled to come out of hiding to input. I think that's pretty cool.
I was a lurker, Then I wanted to join in on the fun... So here I am now. I havent posted anywhere else on smashboards but here. xD

Top Bottom