• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
I was a lurker, Then I wanted to join in on the fun... So here I am now. I havent posted anywhere else on smashboards but here. xD
Same here, I stumbled on the game, loved it, lurked here for a while, then finally decided to join.
Except I post in more places but here, in other words, here and legend of zelda section XD

So Falcon88, what percentage would the upcoming demo be compared to the final game?

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
Same here, I stumbled on the game, loved it, lurked here for a while, then finally decided to join.
Except I post in more places but here, in other words, here and legend of zelda section XD

So Falcon88, what percentage would the upcoming demo be compared to the final game?

Honestly. My guess, is like... 40-50%

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
Honestly. My guess, is like... 40-50%
I wouldnt say 40-50, besides, as far as I know, it only has classic mode, and I think training and multi-man battles. And don't forget all characters and stages that still need to be added.

My guess is probably 15-30%

D

Deleted member

If it were over 9000%, it would be a helluva lot more than finished, don't you think?

Smash0holic

Smash Apprentice
Me and my friend were playing today and my friend got a Damage Level of over 2000 without getting knocked off at all!!!Glitch?

WALUIGI:Hey Link what does Goku say about his Damage Level?
LINK:It's OVER 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
Damage ratio is under the match rules, the higher you set it, the less damage it takes for players to die.
In turn, the lower it is, the more damage it takes for players to die.

So how high or low was your damage ratio setting for your damage to go over 1000?

Smash0holic

Smash Apprentice
Damage ratio is under the match rules, the higher you set it, the less damage it takes for players to die.
In turn, the lower it is, the more damage it takes for players to die.

So how high or low was your damage ratio setting for your damage to go over 1000?
I didn't mess with anything.I even redownloaded after this glitch and it did the Same thing.

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
I personally dont even know how this is possible.

I dont think theres a GLITCH that can do something like that. ESSPECIALLY to all 4 characters at once. I just think he's pulling our legs..

Smash0holic

Smash Apprentice
I personally dont even know how this is possible.

I dont think theres a GLITCH that can do something like that. ESSPECIALLY to all 4 characters at once. I just think he's pulling our legs..
GTFO.I'm not "Pulling Legs" :mad:

EDIT:nvm its not doing that anymore.

Top Bottom