• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Cool!

By the way, you might find these Stage Select icons useful...
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?dr9qqt8xcig3g53
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?xyzbkbf1ek864wn
Jajajaja, funny, i just finished the FD Preview xD (By the way, mi fd preview is worse becuase i dont have the font you used for the others Stages preview)

Thanks, downloading

EDIT: Is possible to use gif images as Platforms??? Because i found another FD from the same guy:

Edit 2: I did another modification xDDDDD i modified the Battlefield

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Jajajaja, funny, i just finished the FD Preview xD (By the way, mi fd preview is worse becuase i dont have the font you used for the others Stages preview)

Thanks, downloading

EDIT: Is possible to use gif images as Platforms??? Because i found another FD from the same guy:

Edit 2: I did another modification xDDDDD i modified the Battlefield

Hm... It's possible that we could have such an animation, yes. The platform is loaded as a sprite, not a background, so it should work.

And nice Battlefield.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Falcon, i saw 2 unused Gifs for final destination in the FD folder, you will use it in future versions of the game ?????? (Because i ripped a video from brawl with the entire background, and i converted it to gif :p (i am doing something likely for Battlefield, but i am using a National Geogrphic video for it XP)

itsjenyoumen

Smash Apprentice
sweet final destination gonna be uber epic
is it going to have the same background change like the vid?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Yeah, it has the same background change, and the download link is 1 page ago xD

Phantom, i did not expected anything about the stage, i only uploaded it for the people who wanna it, if they thinks that is better than the original FD, is their opinion, and if they wanna replace it, is their decision, not mine

EDIT: And what about of the cheap 64 stages XDDDDD? (joke xD, the sprite is a little pixeled out but is great ;D)

Falcon88

Smash Ace
XD I love your brutal honesty Rugos. I like the one we had, but it needs to be drawn a bit better, and with more detail on the main platform. I tried playing with the sprites felipe provided, and boy does it look good. I think it even looks smoother or something... I guess it's just better. At any rate, we could use a new main platform, if nothing else.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
It look smoother because i aplied it a Sponge Filter

Edit: After playing a little with the filters, i get a nice Hyrule Castle

Edit 2: I founded another good sprite of Hyrule, just look it

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Sorry for the multipost, i couldnt edit mi post :S

Here is another modification xDDDD I edited Mute city, and now it is....

Battlefield 64

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2D64Q0UM

I have been reading abuot a proble with the Shadow Moses Sprites from Zero Insanity, you could use something like this :

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Sorry again for the multipost .-. firefox is problematic at the time to edit post :S

I edited The Real Battlefield (Not the Mutecity Battlefield xD) and i obtained this

Battlefield at Night (it has an animated bg before the mountain and clouds appear)

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Sorry again for the multipost .-. firefox is problematic at the time to edit post :S

I edited The Real Battlefield (Not the Mutecity Battlefield xD) and i obtained this

Battlefield at Night (it has an animated bg before the mountain and clouds appear)

Looks pretty good. Can I have it? Plz? ;)

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
...waits for phantom to say that ssbc won't use said stage.
AJajajajajaj xDDDDDDD Epic commentary xD

Edit: I found the Shadow moses sprites and i am quite interested about the credits ...

as can you see, Zero Insanity is not the only creator of this stage, if you could ask permission to the others creators you will be able to use the stage ;D

Edit 2: Falcon, can you send me the font of the Stages previews?

Edit 3: Contact SIRBROWNIE to use this sprites of Fountain of Dreams

Edit 4 XD: This is a great Mushroom Kingdom

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
AJajajajajaj xDDDDDDD Epic commentary xD

Edit: I found the Shadow moses sprites and i am quite interested about the credits ...

O.o OMG, that is sooo ****ing sexy its not even funny. *looks at phantom* c'mon man, give the people what they want, you HAVE to put that in there.

Fountain of DREAMS!! I wanna play!
YES!!!! I agree :)

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
Fountain of dreams is sex brilliant.

Too bad it'd require some nasty background cutting if used from this image.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Eh, I really don't want to revisit Shadow Moses, as we already have agreed to remove it. I still don't see why we can't just put a watermark on the select icon for it to acknowledge Zero Insanity/SSF2.

As for the font used, it's TW Cen MT Extra Bold Condesned. Most PC's come with it installed.

NeronZ

Smash Cadet
felipe_9595 STOP LOOKING IN THE MCLEOD FORUMS AND STEALING OUR ****!!!!
IT IS FOR SSF2, AND YOU KNOW THAT!! STOP IT!

Falcon88

Smash Ace
felipe_9595 STOP LOOKING IN THE MCLEOD FORUMS AND STEALING OUR ****!!!!
IT IS FOR SSF2, AND YOU KNOW THAT!! STOP IT!
lol I guess that was supposed to be a joke, Neron? Way to almost dodge the censor.

Hey, can you link me the stuff that you used, and maybe some characters' sprites, and can I join your team?:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Hm... Well most of the stuff we used is in the game folder, so if you download the game, then voila! You have our stuff! ;)

NeronZ

Smash Cadet
If think thats a joke its not...
You (dev team) know the deal with Shadow Moses
but the Fountain of dreams is also only for SSF2.

You can only find that Battle field, FoD, SM, and that Hyrule Temple from OUR FORUMS
stop it..

As a matter of fact every image going back from felipe_9595 is stolen from OUR forums!
our battlefield; the animated version too.

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, I really dont see WHY any of this should matter. Who the hell cares whos using what sprites? I mean for gods sake, these are FANMADE GAMES. You are NOT getting money. ALL you're wanting is people to PREFER your FANMADE game. WHY THROW A TEMPER TANTRUM BECAUSE THEY USE SPRITES?! Its not like your making money, Its not like your getting respect, Its not like you gain ANYTHING from stopping them from using the sprites.

OH, and just an FYI, The SSBC team isnt putting in those sprites, Whats his face is. SO you're argument is invalid. So go somewhere else and complain. You cant do anything about a random guy providing files to modify a fan game. So in other words...

DEAL WITH IT.

EDIT: Oh and I know some people make sprites for certain games and all. But y'know, Its not like you guys are going to get any LESS attention from letting Crusade use the same Sprites. I just think its SSF2 getting worried that Crusade is going to be a better game. But another thing I bring up is the fact that you're arguing about Graphics. Graphics, So.... When did graphics make the game? Personally I find both of them entertaining to play and I mildly switch between them from time to time. But I get upset because people throw a hissy fit and a WHOLE Dang stage has to be removed. Why? Selfishness. Seriously guys. Sharing is what our parents taught us. Learn how to do it.

EDIT 2: I seriously want to see the pages on which those images ARE on your forum. Im dead serious. No proof? Dont say anything.

EDIT 3: And just because someone posted a stage on your forums, Does not mean it was made JUST for SSF2. You can only say it is when THEY say it. Not you.

EDIT 4: (Im on a roll) This really wasnt meant to cause a flame war, I just find half the things anyone says from the SSF2 forums to be so rude and inconsiderate. I mean seriously guys. Grow up.

EDIT 5: I mean. Lets just say, Oh I dont know, SSBC did continue to use the SMI sprites. What are you going to do? Call the cops? What a laugh.

NeronZ

Smash Cadet
Its not about the competition its about respect for the artist the spriters. Surely you know about honor among thieves right? Our styles and sprites Distinguish us from you or Nuke - and there is a line of respect that goes with this, and you know it!
That's why priete boy doesn't like his work hosted on other sites.

So don't pull that "Oh what should it matter" because it does!
If its not for you to use don't STEAL and go "Who cares"
WE DO! we the originators of what ever resource we make!

Q: If all Mario games Looked exactly the same why would you instantly want to play it ?

Q: Would you mind us taking your Hydro plant stage without any consent?

and im sure if we release SSF2 with our mewtwo now there will be players that will go
"they stole that from SSMBC"

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
Personally, I still think all mario games looked practically the same. And I honestly dont see why (If I were part of the Crusade team) We wouldnt let you use Hydro Plant. I dont really see how putting art into a game is stealing it. In my opinion its just using it.

Top Bottom