• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Chun-Li for the Street Fighter character (as Chun-Li appears in all the VS. games)

and Morrigan for the related character (as she also appears in all the VS. games, and Darkstalkers is another Capcom fighting game series. Not only that, but she was mentioned on the forums.)

Do I win a cookie?
Sure, have a cookie! You'll have to share with this guy.

I don't know for sure whether either character will be in.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I started playing this game last night, and it's really fun.
But I don't think meta knight is supposed to get a glide for every one of his double jumps? :lick:

Falcon88

Smash Ace
I started playing this game last night, and it's really fun.
But I don't think meta knight is supposed to get a glide for every one of his double jumps? :lick:
Ah, well. Meta Knight can have his own tier now - Infinite Gliding Tier. Idk. Must be glitch of some sort.

mr.game.and.wath14

Smash Rookie
I played their game and I liked it, with various characters and stages very well done, I'm new and I would provide a stage I made with paint.net: Mario Bros (Brawl), if I say that if they are I can send.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
So, what does everyone think of this new logo?

I did this in the process of redesigning and tweaking a lot of the menu graphics.

Found Glitch, Ryu is Dead and he's still Alive. He's player three level 3 CPU.
I've had something like this before; I'm not quite sure what the problem is. It's probably just a typo in the code, and I'm sure Falcon88 can fix it quickly.

D

Deleted member

It looks sweet! Although, I feel as though the logos are becoming more and more complicated than they should be, no offense...

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
New logo looks epic, but is a little too "colorful" IMO.

But over all it is an improvement over the current one.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
So, what does everyone think of this new logo?

I did this in the process of redesigning and tweaking a lot of the menu graphics.

I've had something like this before; I'm not quite sure what the problem is. It's probably just a typo in the code, and I'm sure Falcon88 can fix it quickly.
I like it a lot! Only thing is, I think the Smash Ball might be the wrong color. How did you make it?

And you redid menu stuff AGAIN? o_O

Rugos

Smash Cadet
Reposting here:

Well, if the devs wanted a more brawl feel kinda buttons:

It dosen;t. have text cuz I made those as different sprites, and cuz I was to lazy to upload them.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Reposting here:

Well, if the devs wanted a more brawl feel kinda buttons:

It dosen;t. have text cuz I made those as different sprites, and cuz I was to lazy to upload them.
Thanks, but quite honestly, we're trying to avoid the Brawl style and the graphical direction of the game is leaning much more towards Melee.

I like it a lot! Only thing is, I think the Smash Ball might be the wrong color. How did you make it?
I've tried changing the color before, but I couldn't find a better color. Maybe I should remove some of the saturation, that way it will blend better and look more like part of the background, not popping out so much. And to make it, I simply drew a solid circle, turned it into a smash ball, and created a 3-D effect by marking a vanishing point, then added lighting to it.

And you redid menu stuff AGAIN? o_O
Of course I did. The old menu stuff looked crappy and needed some redesigning. ;)

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Umm, okay, wait me a moment xDDDD How is lookin???

Edit: Falcon, the only problem that i got to with the stage is a visual one, the ledges are invisibles xDD ( i can fix, is not so hard to fix)

Edit 2: Download Final destination Custom Crusade Version : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SZS0LQ6K

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Umm, okay, wait me a moment xDDDD How is lookin???

Edit: Falcon, the only problem that i got to with the stage is a visual one, the ledges are invisibles xDD ( i can fix, is not so hard to fix)

Edit 2: Download Final destination Custom Crusade Version : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SZS0LQ6K
Thanks. :bee:

Edges invisible? Hm, not sure what you mean unless you mean the top layer of the platform sprite, which isn't hard to fix.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Yeah, that is the problem xDD (sorry, mi english sucks hards)

I need to coordinate the fg.png with the final_destination_platform.png and that is all.

Mmmmm if i remember, in the beta 0.31 i done a Pictochat version from this stage, i gonna search it.

Edit: Yep, i found it, i gonna upload a pic from it ( is from an old version from the game, this stage doesnt have the dinamics Bgs, i will upload it with the custom pictochat bgs, like brawl ones)

D

Deleted member

If that's the FD that is used in SSF2, we can't use it. It looks like it, though I could be wrong...

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Mmmmm if i remember, in the beta 0.31 i done a Pictochat version from this stage, i gonna search it.

Edit: Yep, i found it, i gonna upload a pic from it ( is from an old version from the game, this stage doesnt have the dinamics Bgs, i will upload it with the custom pictochat bgs, like brawl ones)
Interesante. Maybe it could be a stage? Although it isn't in the stage list, why not?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Golden, is likely, but not, is from a devianart user who did it before brawl were released.

Here is Pictochat:

Edit: I got a Question, i was looking for the Char sprites and i founded "Vatii" folder, and he have all the necesary files and sprites. Is vatii on this version or he will be in the next demo?

Top Bottom