• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros: Metagame - VIDEO AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!

Jov

Smash Rookie
I would skip my school's final tests just to see this, and I'm almost out from it for my bad results, I'm that excited. :kirby:.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
shut the **** up brawl noob *** worthless life hole ****er.

i can't wait for this.

edit: 2000th post hating on brawl ****ing noob

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
You're banned go to hell troll. You accomplished your goal in at least making one person angry.

Too bad I'll forget about it in a day due to you being BANNED I hope you real account gets banned and you actually die irl.

Why am I so angry today?

Either way I can't wait for this video.

Tomacawk

Smash Master

I'm not complaining about this one. I love the trailer, and the full video will be spectacular with or without the wombo combo. It's just upset that we're not including a legendary combo, regardless of it being doubles or not.

Gimpy announced himself that he wanted to make the "greatest combo video of all time." Not the "greatest singles combo footage of all time." I hate the restrictions that's put on the video. Not the video.
get over the wombo combo. it's not even that impressive or difficult, the only reason you're in love with it is because it's popular now and how the commentators were talking. Step back and watch the video and say "OK, how hard is it to do all of these things?"
Keep working Gimpyfish. This video is going to be incredible, and it will be a ridiculous gift to the community from you, which I and most are grateful for, so **** the ungrateful people.

Oracle

Smash Master
I think it's at least a little difficult to perfectly space CF's nair and JC a shine into an upsmash.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
I suggest you use remixed songs for the video. Youtube is banning a lot of ssbm combo videos because of copyright bull****

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
get over the wombo combo. it's not even that impressive or difficult, the only reason you're in love with it is because it's popular now and how the commentators were talking. Step back and watch the video and say "OK, how hard is it to do all of these things?"
Keep working Gimpyfish. This video is going to be incredible, and it will be a ridiculous gift to the community from you, which I and most are grateful for, so **** the ungrateful people.
It's okay, i'm over it now. SS is overrated anyways. And I've had enough people insult me already thank you very much.

Can't wait for the full vid Gimpy.

Elen

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Gimpy is done with all footage at this point. I'm really excited. Also, TML is amazing ^.^

Binx

Smash Master
Wow gimpy, thanks for the extra info, I'm really looking forward to watching it, especially since I will get to see some very savage combos by some characters I wouldn't normally get to see laying them down.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I'm waiting for gimpyfish to answer elen by saying that the video is currently being uploaded....

didn't he say that he was pretty much done a while ago...

Elen

Smash Lord
I know he's done with the actual footage, but I think he's working on an extravagant intro+credits, which is excellent ^^

Edit: That Pika combo was excellent :p

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I know he's done with the actual footage, but I think he's working on an extravagant intro+credits, which is excellent ^^
he's probably pulling and itsbeme with the credits, making them have combos in the background and taking up 1/5 of the time as the actual combo vid.

Couldn't he just display who the people in the combo are in the corner or something, lol. That would be much more specific and convenient and less time consuming... I think.

EDIT: what are you talking about, I don't see any Brawl hate here...

Although it's a crime that this video doesn't include smash 64 lololol

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
he's probably pulling and itsbeme with the credits, making them have combos in the background and taking up 1/5 of the time as the actual combo vid.

Couldn't he just display who the people in the combo are in the corner or something, lol. That would be much more specific and convenient and less time consuming... I think.

EDIT: what are you talking about, I don't see any Brawl hate here...

Although it's a crime that this video doesn't include smash 64 lololol
No, this is the way to do credits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7-4Y9Sg4zc

(it's really annoying that youtube disabled the audio, but the video is still worth watching.)

Also, having ssb64 would be bad for the same reason having wombo combo would be bad. The entire point of the video is to show high level MELEE singles play.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
wow, that was amazing credits, lol.

Also, I just mentioned 64 as a joke. I was assuming that insane carzy guy was saying gimpy was hating on brawl by not including brawl clips in the video, and I was responding with the fact that 64 clips are better than brawl ones...

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
im going to lol if this beats IKM2 to release.

even tho scar had understandable johns

itd jsut be funny

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I hope this comes out soon!
One of the thing's I'm most anxious for is the music Gimpy picked for each section, and how well it fits together with the combo's.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
dunno he said its almost done :/

so we'll see scar hehehe

only love tho bro

your vid is gonna be sick too

Foxy

Smash Master
probably no new clips are going into this, but if they are, i've found an amazing one.

in raynex's new combo video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-2Z37ruQWM) there's a combo at 6:14 is pretty much the essence of 2008 fox. i know you've got some silent wolf clips but even they just use kind of old fox metagame style in a fast fashion. raynex's combo there really shows what fox has turned into now. i think it would fit really nicely with the purpose of the whole video.

lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
that clip is actually already in the video haha

i had some problems with audio stuffs so there's been a bit of a delay - it should be almost back on track now though.

SojinX

Smash Apprentice
Cant wait to see your video when its done keep up the good work Gimpy

Top Bottom