• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros: Metagame - VIDEO AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
IT'S FINALLY HERE!

The FULL DOWNLOADABLE video, Super Smash Bros. Metagame, is available to you, the viewer. It isn't yet available in iPod format - nor is it yet on youtube (soon though!) but it IS on filefront - It is available for download AND streaming there

Enjoy this video - download it and show it to as many people as you can.

<3

I put upwards of 200 hours into this video - I <3 it and I hope you'll all <3 is as much as I do

<3 <3 <3

Here is the download link to my YOUTUBE video which will direct you to the download link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqaQOEWF3DM

I approve these combos. The final product might be one step epicer if you include the WOMBO COMBO. plz?

HellBlaZer

Smash Apprentice
gimpy i must say that i love your idea and that i know that this vid is going to be epic

so im gonna make a couples of combo videos this week and i think that you may use them
the chars are ganon roy and fox, if you look in my youtube's channel you may find something interesting too :D!!!
heres my channel CHANNEL

Best of lucks ;)!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
omg, so sexy. I can't wait till the full vid.

There are a lot of amazing doubles footage as well. Hopefully you'll find time to include those as well if you're thinking of having the amazingness of melee compacted into one video.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wow, not including the wombo combo would be awful >_>

Gimpy, at least add it as the opening clip if you don't want it conflicted with the other clips. With the commentary and everything, it'll be a great opening sequence, i guarantee it. =P

Wow, not including the wombo combo would be awful >_>

Gimpy, at least add it as the opening clip if you don't want it conflicted with the other clips. With the commentary and everything, it'll be a great opening sequence, i guarantee it. =P
Post it on Gamefaqs. I think he's still there.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the wombo combo doesn't fit the video in any way whatsoever

i'm pretty sure that this video is already the best video ever made and that was just the trailer - chill out and watch it again - even though you've likely already watched it upwards of 6 times

complaining about something that isn't really an issue is dumb - just sayin.

wombo combo is tight - everyone knows it. but this is obviously a singles video.

If I ever download that video, I'm just gonna edit it and put in the WOMBO COMBO myslef. *sticks tongue out meanly*

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
or you could just watch wombo combo right before watching my video - because i'm pretty sure by "edit it and put in the WOMBO COMBO" you mean "insert it before the opening" anyways

or you could just watch wombo combo right before watching my video - because i'm pretty sure by "edit it and put in the WOMBO COMBO" you mean "insert it before the opening" anyways
That's one way, but I was thinking of maybe using it for the grand finale before you show all the credits.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I've lost a little bit of respect for you now Gimpy. =/

I thought this video was intended to promote the greatness of melee's metagame, not just a highlight video restricted to singles footage. Oh well, so much for the greatest combo video ever when it doesn't include the greatest combos. It's your video, so you can do to it what you will I suppose. =|

</leaves>

I thought this video was intended to promote the greatness of melee's metagame, not just a highlight video restricted to singles footage. Oh well, so much for the greatest combo video ever when it doesn't include the greatest combos. =|

</leaves>
QFT *decides to follow*

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
I'm impressed by the fact that you can watch this trailer - which is obviously amazing footage - and be DISSAPOINTED by the fact that a combo everyone has seen 9,000,000,000 times in the INCREDIBLY short time period it's been out ISN'T GOING TO BE IN a SINGLES VIDEO because its teams and it doesn't fit with the flow of the video at all.

Oh well, so much for people being reasonable or intelligent in any way. =|

</impressed>

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
mixing singles and teams videos doesnt look very good imo..if anything its really two different types of playing...if you want to see doubles footage maybe in time gimpy or someone else will make a 'best of doubles' video.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
**** the haters. I respect the time and effort you are putting into compiling clips for the video.

I'm really looking forward to it, trailer looks nuts. mad luv from Canada gimpy.

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman

I thought this video was intended to promote the greatness of melee's metagame, not just a highlight video restricted to singles footage. Oh well, so much for the greatest combo video ever when it doesn't include the greatest combos. It's your video, so you can do to it what you will I suppose. =|

</leaves>
wow really??? if you that strong about it..make a team video and stop complaining about this one

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
This is going to be ****! how long is it going to be? 20 mins I hope xD.
Make shure you get extra mango in it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wow really??? if you that strong about it..make a team video and stop complaining about this one
I'm not complaining about this one. I love the trailer, and the full video will be spectacular with or without the wombo combo. It's just upset that we're not including a legendary combo, regardless of it being doubles or not.

Gimpy announced himself that he wanted to make the "greatest combo video of all time." Not the "greatest singles combo footage of all time." I hate the restrictions that's put on the video. Not the video.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer

I'm not complaining about this one. I love the trailer, and the full video will be spectacular with or without the wombo combo. It's just upset that we're not including a legendary combo, regardless of it being doubles or not.

Gimpy announced himself that he wanted to make the "greatest combo video of all time." Not the "greatest singles combo footage of all time." I hate the restrictions that's put on the video. Not the video.
oh i thought you left - i guess you're just looking for attention then

and yeah - this IS going to be the greatest combo video of all time - period.

You can say it's going to be the greatest of all time, but I say it's not, without the wombo combo.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Did you choose "Metagame" because it starts with the same first letter as "Melee?"

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
This video will definitely be every kind of epic known to man as well as some that have yet to be conceived, but it wouldn't hurt to throw in the good ole WOMBO as a little juicy tidbit at the end, dontcha think?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh i thought you left - i guess you're just looking for attention then

and yeah - this IS going to be the greatest combo video of all time - period.
Gimpy, don't take offense to my comments. I was just a little frustrated, but I'm fine now. You're video will be great, and I'm glad you're taking the time to make it. I can see why you wouldn't want the wombo in the video, but maybe perhaps the credits? I'm going out on a whim here.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
god why are so many people obsessed with that its good but it happened like yesterday why the hell do you need a video to remind you. if you wanna see it so bad go to like 90% of peoples signatures and youll see it on a loop so you dont forget it

and wombo is a stupid ****ing name

Le_THieN

Smash Lord

Gimpy, don't take offense to my comments. I was just a little frustrated, but I'm fine now. You're video will be great, and I'm glad you're taking the time to make it. I can see why you wouldn't want the wombo in the video, but maybe perhaps the credits? I'm going out on a whim here.
Jeebus, you're annoying persistent. The thesis of the combo video is outlined in the opening slides of text: the highest possible meta-game of every character after 7 years of development. This clearly implies that the video is a singles showcase; tossing in Wombo Combo as an introductory or closing primer based on the nagging of a Canadian 16-year-old is self-defeating.

Top Bottom