• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Rival Battles:

:4mario: vs :4bowser:: Classic
:4kirby: vs :4dedede:: Classic
:4link: vs :4ganondorf:: Classic
:4luigi: vs :4diddy:: Second Banana
:4dk: vs :4littlemac:: Rematch
:4robinm::4robinf: vs :4villager::4villagerf:: Avatar Battle
:4wario: vs :4wiifit:: Epitome of Nasty vs Epitome of Healthy
:4metaknight: vs :4lucario:: Rematch
:4falcon: vs :4olimar::4alph:: Space Captain Battle
:4fox: vs :4falco:: Star Fox
:4pit: vs :4darkpit:: Pit vs Pitoo
:4sheik: vs :4greninja:: Ninja Battle
:4pikachu:vs :4jigglypuff:: Battle of the Cutest Pokemon
:rosalina: vs :4zss:: Space Girls
:4megaman: vs :4samus:: Arm Cannons
:4rob: vs :4duckhunt:: Retro Battle
:4peach: vs :4bowserjr:: Family Troubles
:4myfriends: vs :4charizard:: Knight vs Dragon
:4zelda: vs :4palutena:: Magic Ladies
:4drmario: vs :4yoshi:: Dr. Mario vs Yoshi Cookie
:4marth: vs :4lucina:: Ancestor vs Descendant
:4shulk:vs :4ness:: R O L E P L A Y I N G G A M E B O Y S
:4sonic: vs :4pacman:: Mascot Battle
:4mii: vs :4miif:: Miis

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
This was inspired by some fan arts I saw on Pixiv last night, as well as an earlier headcanon of mine.

Lucina likes to take care of and play with the Duck Hunt Duo (mainly the dog). I posted an earlier headcanon where she has a weakness for all things adorable, and I'm gonna expand on that.

Way I see it, she always wanted a pet. She initially wanted a cat, but her parents said no because her little sister Cynthia is allergic to cats (yes, Lucina's mom is Sumia here). And since her family is staying over as guests at Smash City, when Lucina joined Smash, she was glad to be the dog's caretaker and would often take him for walks or play fetch with him. And luckily, Cynthia isn't allergic to dogs, so she gets to play with the dog sometimes too.

Some cuteness to start the day off right~

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
More rivalries:
:4mario::4luigi: vs. :4pit::4darkpit: - Twins vs. twins
:4gaw: vs. :4greninja: - Oldest character vs. newest character
:4pit::4palutena: vs. :4robinm::4lucina: - Kid Icarus: Uprising vs. Fire Emblem: Awakening
:4pit::4darkpit: vs. :4robinm::4lucina: - Kid Icarus: Uprising vs. Fire Emblem: Awakening (Alt.)
:4bowser: vs. :4ganondorf: - Evil vs. evil
:4mario: vs. :4falcon: - Mario Kart vs. F-Zero
:4drmario: vs. :4wiifit: - Healthy fighters
:4megaman: vs. :4pacman: - Retro-inspired third parties (Alternative title: What Street Fighter X Tekken failed to do right :troll:)
:4shulk: vs. :4lucina: - Future seers
:4falcon: vs. :4samus: - Bounty hunters
:4falcon: vs. :4zss: - Bounty hunters (Alt.)
:4peach::4zelda: vs. :4bowser::4ganondorf: - Princesses vs. kidnappers

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Every cut character (:mewtwomelee:, :pichumelee:, :roymelee:, :younglinkmelee:, :popo:, :ivysaur:, :lucas:, :pt:, :snake:, :squirtle: and :wolf:) are still present, it's just that the player can't see them.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
*Chrom sends Sumia to deliver :4robinm:,:4robinf:, and :4lucina: pies often (why yes, I just married Chrom and Sumia on a FE:A run I'm doing).
*The trophies are kept in a museum/hall of fame of sorts to recount the history of various worlds. Over time, new exhibits are put up and old ones put into storage, hence why we don't have the same trophies each game.
*Carlos :4ness: wrote the trophy descriptions this time around, hence the more humorous tone (they were actually written by a Mother writer, after all).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
*Chrom sends Sumia to deliver :4robinm:,:4robinf:, and :4lucina: pies often (why yes, I just married Chrom and Sumia on a FE:A run I'm doing).
*The trophies are kept in a museum/hall of fame of sorts to recount the history of various worlds. Over time, new exhibits are put up and old ones put into storage, hence why we don't have the same trophies each game.
*Carlos :4ness: wrote the trophy descriptions this time around, hence the more humorous tone (they were actually written by a Mother writer, after all).
We all know it was Carlos.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Like :4charizard:; :ivysaur: and :squirtle: now fight separate from :pt:, however, that doesn't means he's out of competition.

He has mastered a new fighting style which consist on quickly letting a Pokémon out to make an attack; think of it like :4duckhunt: and :4zelda: down specials, but as a whole moveset revolved around it.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Like :4charizard:; :ivysaur: and :squirtle: now fight separate from :pt:, however, that doesn't means he's out of competition.

He has mastered a new fighting style which consist on quickly letting a Pokémon out to make an attack; think of it like :4duckhunt: and :4zelda: down specials, but as a wholemoveset revolved around it.
Back when Charizard was revealed, I actually considered the possibility of either that or PT using items from the game (i.e. Super Rod as a grapple, Mach Bike in his Side B, etc.). I still figured he was most likely out, but I really wanted him to return in some form.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Back when Charizard was revealed, I actually considered the possibility of either that or PT using items from the game (i.e. Super Rod as a grapple, Mach Bike in his Side B, etc.). I still figured he was most likely out, but I really wanted him to return in some form.
And the Helix Fossil as his Final Smash.
I wish I could replace the S-Flag with the Helix.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I really wished him to return like that, mostly cuz' he was my Brawl main, plus the items sound like a good idea too. but sadly, we know what happenned.

Unless Sakurai considers it DLC, but I think it's highly improbable.

Shaymikyu

I really wished him to return like that, mostly cuz' he was my Brawl main, plus the items sound like a good idea too. but sadly, we know what happenned.

Unless Sakurai considers it DLC, but I think it's highly improbable.
Sadly I agree. I'm not holding my breath on DLC, but it'd be awesome. My own main was cut and I'd love him back, even if he's just a costume for Ness (as long as he's Alphed and still given his own name).

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Everyone has an "allowance" so they can buy whatever they want or need
:4shulk: uses the money to buy parts to fix machines and sells it at the yard sale.

:4luigi: is actually saving up the money to own pizzeria.

:4kirby: buys a lot of cooking stuff.

:4ganondorf: is a big time camper, do he always gets the outdoors stuff.

:4wario: uses his money for a better computer to create games.

:4marth: uses the money to pay breeders to breed pegasi. Yeah he's not paying enough for it.

:4duckhuntdog: just buys dog food and bird food.

:4lucina: buys flowers and plants them.

:4robinf: is buying baby clothes along with Chrom.

:4robinm: buys dinosaur toys, even if he doesn't know what a dinosaur.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
:4drmario: isn't really a doctor, he's actually :4mario:'s rap persona. In fact, when it was found out that :4drmario: was in Sm4sh, he made a comeback single called "I Need A Doctor" (Not to be confused with Dr.Dre's single of the same name).

Laniv

Smash Champion
Potential Rival Battles:

:4mario: vs. :4sonic:: Classic Rivalry
:4link: vs. :4shulk:: Silent Hero vs. "I'm really feelin' it!"
:4dk: vs. :4pikachu:: "Ohhhhhh, banana!"
:4kirby: vs. :4yoshi:: Eating contest of champions
:4samus: vs. :4fox:: Galactic Heroes
:4bowserjr: vs. :4lucina:: Children of Legendary Royalty
:rosalina: vs. :4palutena:: Goddess Battles
:4ness: vs. :4tlink:: Boys yanked out of their slow lifestyles to become heroes
:4luigi: vs. :4falco:: Shy and Quiet vs. Loud and Abrasive
:4jigglypuff: vs. :4ganondorf:: Happy and cutesy vs. most serious character

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Also in my head
:4robinf: came from a timeline where she and Chrom are married and the Smash Lucina is her daughter.
:4robinm: is from a timeline where he and Chrom are childhood friends(yes it goes against awakening canon) thus this Chrom is really used to his friend's....uniqueness on things. :4robinm: is married to Cordelia and his daughter, Severa, is somewhat autistic like her father which means she's a little bit more mellow than her canon counterpart. Chrom in that timeline married Olivia.

:snake: decides to retire at Smashville as he buys a house from :4villager: and us often a guest teacher for :4wiifitf: exercises.

:4mario: was actually helping out :4sonic: during his Dark Time. Any rivalry they once had is gone now.

:lucas:, being Samus's adopted little brother, does the cooking and cleaning when she's out at missions. Of course he will still come out and do a little exploring...which is easy with PK.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Wow, I sometimes forget that Mario and Luigi are twins.

Ike is a major carnivore. He'll eat anything and everything with meat -- especially bacon. :awesome:

Marth, on the other hand, is a vegetarian.

(These are just headcanons, I'm not trying to insult anyone's dietary choices or anything. If you eat everything, or are a vegetarian, vegan, whatever -- it's all fine in my book.)

Pac-Man gets along pretty well with Mega Man. With Sonic, not so much.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Also in my head
:4robinf: came from a timeline where she and Chrom joined Grima. Lucina was never born in this timeline.
:4robinm: is from a timeline where he and Chrom are childhood friends(yes it goes against awakening canon) thus this Chrom is really used to his friend's....uniqueness on things. :4robinm: is married to Lucina and thier daughter, Morgan, is somewhat autistic like her father. Marc is not autistic, and is much more like his mother. Chrom in that timeline married the stripper Olivia.
Stealing your headcanons again... Adjusting for my purposes.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
I miss Lucas soo much .

In my :4sonic: HeadCanon :

:4sonic: Act like a brother for :lucas: Like he does for Tails and always here to cheer up :lucas: And tease him for fun .

:lucas: Respect :4sonic: For the fact he is free and had no fear to say whatever he think ...

:4sonic: Once tried to filtr with:4zss: for a bet with :4robinm: ( Who say " Let's support her ! Have a S RANK ! ). The first time he did , the first time he goes in a hospital ...

:lucas: Decided to stop fighting but now always here to cheer :4sonic: and :4ness: in battle ...

:4fox: , :4falco: and :4sonic: train together , that's why :4sonic: D-Smash is the same as :4fox: and :4falco: .

Even if :4sonic: Look always happy and energetic , it's in reallity for hide his weakness , or
embarrassment , it's his Poker-Face .

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
So sorry I haven't posted here in a while.

However, there are some things in the actual game that I feel people here might use as headcanon fuel, so I'm gonna share them:

-Master Hand's trophy description states that he "personifies creation in the Smash Bros. universe". Confirming that Smash Bros is set in it's own little world, and Master Hand is it's creator.

-Wario's trophy description contains the following:

"If someone who hated Mario tried to draw an ugly version of him, it'd probably end up looking just like Wario. The greedy villain claims they used to be childhood friends, though...".

I apologise if that's old news, but I have never heard any description of Wario say this. They usually say Wario hates Mario.

-Some fighter trophies reference the real world:

:4pacman:
"The yellow, circular hero of the game PAC-MAN, which is recognised as the "Most Successful Coin-Operated Arcade Game" by Guinness World Records."

:4sonic:
"A certain hedgehog from a certain series you just might have heard of."

:4megaman:
"In 1989, Capcom's new action hero, Mega Man, arrived in Europe!"

:4duckhunt:
"Back in 1987, when Duck Hunt came out, these two might not have had the best relationship. That all seems to have changed now, and this unlikely pair are here to fight together."

It might be interesting in the case of some headcanons, to incorporate real life references like these.

(Note: Trophy descriptions are from the PAL version of SSB3DS, NTSC and Wii U descriptions may differ)
Another interesting one is K Rool's:
"He probably could have been Donkey Kong's most trustworthy animal friend. Think he'll ever have a change of heart? Not likely."

This is honestly more confusing than the one that says Capt. K Rool is his twin brother.

Shaymikyu

I miss Lucas soo much .
You're not alone.:sadeyes:

Serena and Rosa (who are the champions of their regions in my headcanon) had to organize how the Kalos and Unova (respectively) Pokémon League stages would work since they are the champions. Serena asked if she could borrow Pokémon from the Elite Four for room hazards, and Rosa got permission from N to have some of Clay's workers fix up his old castle to use as a hazard. Being a celebrity and detective in Lumiose, Serena also had a major say in how the Lumiose City stage would work. For previous games' stages, Red was in charge of organizing Saffron City, Kris for Pokémon Stadium and Pokéfloats (since she beat Red in Kanto in the time between the two SSBs), May was in charge of Pokémon Stadium 2 (with some help from Leaf), and Dawn was in charge of Spear Pillar. Red got permission from Silph Co. after saving them from Team Rocket to allow their building to be a stage. Kris was given access to one of the stadiums from Pokémon Stadium and, with Falkener's aid, had Pokéfloats built up complete with puncture-proof balloons. May was also given access to a Pokémon Stadium stadium through Leaf, being close to Red. Dawn had caught Arceus once, so he allowed her to use Spear Pillar as a stage (with Cynthia's help in making sure Cyrus couldn't return at this time). Dialga and Palkia didn't get the memo, however, so they attack the fighters, thinking they're threats. Cresselia just took a wrong turn while trying to get to Newmoon Island to keep Darkrai in check.

EDIT: As a side note- Hilda (or Hilbert) isn't mentioned here because she never became the champion. She's highly regarded as a trainer, possibly more than even Red (some unused B2/W2 data refers to her or Hilbert as "the strongest there is"), but she felt there were too many interferences to count her winning of the title as official. If there's another Unova stage in the Wii U version, though, I might work her in somehow.

Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Way another general headcanon post !

GENERAL :

All character have no memories of their past world/live . They are now in a world were everything collide , came from the imagination of Master Hand ... This world is unstable , causing some character Disapear or Unable for battle ( The cut ) or somes character just pop-up like nothing (Newcomer).

When it's happen , all heroes/Vilaint fight for calm down Master Hand or Crazy Hand . The God of this world . When the battle finish , the person who do the last hit , sacrify himself and transform into a trophy ... for the next 6 month .(End of classic mode )

A year in this world is 6 much longer than our world . So 6 years in our ( The time between each smash bros game ) is just 6 month for their world .
At the begining :4mario: was the leader of the team .
But with the admition of :4sonic: team split up , they don't have the same idea .

For :4mario: they have to escape this world , to get back home , fastest way possible .

For :4sonic: it's dosen't matter , we just have to live our life at best , and don't want do go back home , were he had no memories , and don't want to leave here and all of his friends .

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Stealing your headcanons again... Adjusting for my purposes.
Now I want to see the two parties argue, except :4robinm: is trying to talk to :4charizard:.
Also make M:Chrom have his hair dyed pink which F:Chrom makes fun of. M:Chrom,, will rebuttal saying "pink is a very manly color. I got tips from my son Inigo."

(honestly i do think i like Chrom and Olivia. There's the classic Chrom stumbling into Olivia's heart, Olivia being so shy, Inigo looks so much like Chrom it hurts...)

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Hmm, I'll have a go at some of these.

:4littlemac: hits the Wii Fit Gymnasium often with Doc Louis. When he's not fighting, he's eating protein bars out back. :4lucario:, and :4greninja: often spend time in the Wii Fit Gymnasium at night meditating or honing their skills once :4wiifit: and :4wiifitm: finish up. :4sheik: watches :4greninja: from afar, well out of sight, as :4greninja: hurls shurikens with absolute ease and finesse. :4greninja: pulses its webbed-hands, creating Water Shurikens from seemingly thin air. :4wario2: however, will never be caught dead near the gym. He spends the vast majority of his time eating garlic and riding vast dirt trails on his bike alone; secret tea parties with Waluigi have been rumoured to happen from time to time. :4bowser: and :4yoshi: have been attending :4wiifit: and :4wiifitm:'s classes very often, and are forever grateful to the graceful trainers for helping them with their spinal problems. :4bowser: and :4yoshi: have also been prioritising working on their relexes, reaction times and muscle mass; the programme has benefitted them both immensely.

:roypm: was offended when an invitation was sent out to him, as the name on the envelope was, to :roypm:'s knowledge, wrong. When :roypm: investigated this issue, he was informed that the invitation was sent to him by mistake, and that it was actually indeed intended for :4roy: Koopa. :roypm: was rightfully exasperated by this... He had a tantrum in the midst of the local post office that resembled Baby Mario crying, and :roypm: was never seen since.

:snake: is a busy fellow, and has plenty to do outside of the Smash House. Although he may have had a thing for :4zss:, and sometimes wonders what could have been...

:4pit: and :4darkpit: are forced to room together, as there were more inhabitants of the Smash House than previously thought. This room, probably
unsurprisingly, looks very similar to that of a girls' dorm room in which two said girls aren't fond of each other. There is a line painted across the floor symbolising their boundaries. :4pit: was initially furious, but :4palutena: talked him into it, saying it'd only be temporary. :4palutena: watches over the two, while talking to :rosalina: and :4zelda: frequently.

:4ness: initially jumped for joy when he spotted :4duckhunt: for the first time, as :4ness: believed that :4duckhunt: might have been King, the household pet of :4ness:' family. :4ness: was a little disappointed, but they became pretty good friends nonetheless, as :4duckhunt:'s presence made :4ness: overcome his occasional bouts of home sickness. :4diddy:, :4jigglypuff:, :4pikachu:, :4villager: and :4tlink: keep him company as well.

:4olimar: and :4alph: spend their time away the majority of the time, as their job is to locate fruit and harvest Pikmin. Louie steals some of the bargain at times though.

:4shulk: is quite interested in :4ness:' PSI powers, and frequently asks him about them. Ness also looks up to :4shulk: in a way, as :4shulk:'s precognitive experiences remind him of his friend Paula.

:lucas: was supposed to catch a flight out of Japan to live at the Smash House, but it never happened sadly. In fact, nobody has seen much of him since he fought his brother Claus and pulled a strange needle out of the ground. Although he briefly showed up at the Smash House around 2008, he was still very traumatised by his tragic childhood.

:4gaw:, :4rob:, :4megaman:, :4pacman:, :4sonic:, :4drmario:, :4dk: and :4mario: are quite chummy; they often converse about events in their lives that occurred in the 80s and early 90s.

:4dk: and :4mario: put aside their differences that they once had, since :4mario: moved on from Pauline to :4peach:. :4dk: briefly had eyes on :4peach: as well, but he was told by :4bowserjr: that :4peach: was his mum. This very thought made :4dk: feel a bit sick and disturbed deep down, and hence, he lost interest in :4peach:. Candy Kong was the apple of :4dk:'s eye for quite some time anyway.

:4dedede: and :4kirby: still quarrel over food every now and then, but it's generally kept quite civil. This is unless they are at opposite ends of the dining table and both decide to use inhale; none of the other fighters caught in the middle of this aerial culinary battle take too kindly to this! :4metaknight: is a bit embarrassed at times when this happens, and is glad that his mask covers the blushing. He does have a bit of a soft spot for :4kirby: though.

:pt: and his two Pokemon :squirtle: and :ivysaur: are nowhere to be seen as of late. :charizard: however, always had a habit of simply doing whatever it pleased. :charizard: has spent the numerous years since Brawl honing his skills and reflexes amongst other Charizard in the Charicific Valley, and is more than ready to prove his worth as a stand-alone fighter.

:wolf: disappeared quite some time ago. Although some are upset about this, :4fox: and :4falco: don't seem overly bothered by his absence.

:4ganondorf: still copies :4falcon:'s fighting style, since :4ganondorf: knows that nobody could handle his true move-set anyway. :4ganondorf: is capable of unleashing frightening magic that could make even the likes of :4zelda:, :rosalina:, :4robinm: and :4palutena: tremble, and swordplay that may only be matched by :4link: weilding the Blade of Evil's Bane, and would put :4marth:, :4lucina: and :4myfriends: to shame! Master Hand told :4ganondorf: to be a bit subtle about how much he wrecks faces, but :4ganondorf: being a greedy chap wanted a price for this trade-off. Master Hand said he'd allow :4ganondorf: some power over the Smash House in the future in exchange.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Now I want to see the two parties argue, except :4robinm: is trying to talk to :4charizard:.
Also make M:Chrom have his hair dyed pink which F:Chrom makes fun of. M:Chrom,, will rebuttal saying "pink is a very manly color. I got tips from my son Inigo."

(honestly i do think i like Chrom and Olivia. There's the classic Chrom stumbling into Olivia's heart, Olivia being so shy, Inigo looks so much like Chrom it hurts...)
So... Grima!:4robinf: and evil Chrom are argueing with :4robinm:,:4lucina:, and stupid good Chrom?

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
So... Grima!:4robinf: and evil Chrom are argueing with :4robinm:,:4lucina:, and stupid good Chrom?
Er...make it Grima!:4robinf: and evil Chrom argue with :4lucina: and pink haired Chrom while :4robinm: gets distracted trying to converse with :4charizard:...and that pink Chrom is sticking up for his friend.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Smash. Mansion.

That is all.

And if you have no idea what I am talking about, you didn't write fan fiction in 2003-2007.

Shaymikyu

*The Starmen are able to be pulled into battle as an AT despite Giygas long being defeated because a few of them survived EB and just returned to their homeworld. Ness worked (reluctantly) with their new leader and convinced them to lend their services in exchange for pardoning the remaining Starmen for invading Earth before.
*The characters that actually change colors on some alts, like Bowser, use a special temporary dye that allows them to be different colors. Sonic, Lucario, and Greninja have a hard time getting it to show up because very few of the dyes show on on blue. Lucina has bypassed this with her hair because she has human hair, which Harriet (from AC) can dye easily. Sonic's and Lucario's hair and Greninja's skin are tougher. Also, the darker-skinned Dark Pit is because Dark Pit tans easily.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
  • :4marth:'s Falchion is in the prime of its abilities, so it's perfect as a refined fencing weapon. :4lucina:'s Parallel Falchion has been deteriorated and repaired so many times by her time period that it functions better as an ordinary short sword.
  • :4gaw:'s oil is highly corrosive to advanced forms of matter. Pure shadow bug concentrate.
  • Master Hand has already defeated most of the other fighters by the time you face him, and Master Core is able to use stolen memories of their fighting styles against you because of it. Master Soul has assimilated :4marth::4kirby::4charizard::4ness:. Master Beast has assimilated :4pikachu::4dedede::4pacman::4duckhunt:. Master Edge has assimilated :4metaknight::4lucina::4link::4shulk:. And Master Mirror exists due to spending so much time against you.
  • :4rob: has been pleading :4shulk: to help him restore his race, and he's been doing all he can.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
IF YOU want the Morgans included, then go do it.
Also it's a :4charizard: what more do you need?.The crazy notion that :4robinm:.is trying to convince him to be a Shepperd?
That seems more like something Chrom would try to do. Also, might as well have Morgan arguing with her male counterpart.
With Gerome on his leash. I would feel bad for anyone who marries my Morgan. She's got to be spoiled.

Last edited:
Top Bottom