• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And Robin is the manager. And manslave of Lucina.
:roymelee: used to be part of the group until he got fed up with dying his hair blue. He has since started his new career as the Miley Cyrus of Nintendo... Brain bleach is over in aisle 3 next to the eye bleach, eye scrubbers, and amnesia pens. :p

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
And Robin is the manager. And manslave of Lucina.
You're user title is amazing and that picture makes me want to pair up my Morgan with Gerome if I ever get that far in my delayed by school and Smash male Robin run.

To keep this post on topic:
*Everyone who beats Master Core in some form is allowed into a special elite club. The higher the form you beat him in, the more privileges and status you get. In my game, :4zss: would have basic privileges beating him on his sword and clone-you form (I could probably do better with her, but I haven't tried yet), and :4robinf: along with :4duckhunt: have slightly more status because they both beat him in his dog-scorpion-thing form. :4darkpit: tried to beat him at his strongest, but ended up not being able to take him on at all and generally gets teased by the rest over it (in memory of my disastrously-ending 9.0 Dark Pit run that ended on I think 4.5- I tried it with Duck Hunt as well, but only dropped to 6.5, so he still gets status).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
You're user title is amazing and that picture makes me want to pair up my Morgan with Gerome if I ever get that far in my delayed by school and Smash male Robin run.

To keep this post on topic:
*Everyone who beats Master Core in some form is allowed into a special elite club. The higher the form you beat him in, the more privileges and status you get. In my game, :4zss: would have basic privileges beating him on his sword and clone-you form (I could probably do better with her, but I haven't tried yet), and :4robinf: along with :4duckhunt: have slightly more status because they both beat him in his dog-scorpion-thing form. :4darkpit: tried to beat him at his strongest, but ended up not being able to take him on at all and generally gets teased by the rest over it (in memory of my disastrously-ending 9.0 Dark Pit run that ended on I think 4.5- I tried it with Duck Hunt as well, but only dropped to 6.5, so he still gets status).
They are a great couple. Becomes pretty funny is Lucy is Morgan's mom.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
:4mario::4link::4samus::4kirby::4fox::4dk::4pikachu::4yoshi::4ness::4falcon: are the leaders of the group. They decide the fighters and are overall cool guys. Link and Samus are the "official" leaders, with Mario being the figurehead. Fox & Falcon are mostly busy being bros. The animals are minding their own business, Kirby's stuffing his mouth, and Ness is attempting to be more like Link, his idol. Pikachu also likes Ness as an owner, and stays with him.

:4luigi: Nobody listens to him. Everything he says is ignored. Out of the leaders, only Link, Mario, Yoshi and Ness listen to him. Minus a few others (:4gaw:,:4megaman:,:4robinf:,:rosalina:), nobody will take his advice and this is slowly driving him insane. Eventually, he'll snap and Mr. L (alongside Luigi's negative powers) will manifest once again.

:4jigglypuff: She's just there. She doesn't really interact, and is laughed off by each newcomer until they face her in battle. She will take revenge on anyone she loses to by drawing on their face while they sleep.

Master Hand used his powers to pull clones from alternate universes (:4drmario:,:4wiremac:,:4robinf:,:4sheik:,:4villagerf:,:4wiifitm:,:4zss:) to serve as fighters. Doc and ZSS are actually forced to wear rigged bracelets under their clothes to distinguish them from Mario and Samus. If they're removed, they'll be turned into trophies. :4tlink: is pulled from the future, and Young Link from the past.

Speaking of which, cut veterans stay in the Mansion, but don't participate. They're there to maintain the Mansion.

Likely more coming soon.
There appears to be a problem with your theory.
image.jpg
image.jpg

The Villagers and WFTs co-exist. 4 Villagers can live in the same town, and the WFTs can fill in for each other on rare occasions.

VillageofFitness

Smash Apprentice
In my headcanon, Smash Bros has an elaborate history. Each game is a tournament in itself featuring the playable characters. Each game represented is its own universe. Our universe is the universe the characters look to as the creators of all things

The first tournament was not known about by the public (the public being all the involved universes) until the Melee tournament. Master Hand simply gathered the Smashers to see who was the best, and test his skills against the best. (This tournament was won by Mario)

The Melee tournament introduces Crazy Hand, who convinces Master Hand that there's HUGE money to be made from a tournament like this. So, the Melee Tournament is the first to be Olympics like in nature, with people from all over coming to the Smash Universe to watch the fights. This tournament is won by Mr.Game and Watch.

The Brawl Tournament is the first to add new universes (Snake and Sonic) to the Nintendo Omniverse. Also unique is that Meta-Knight no-shows his first round fight (after being attacked by the Subspace Emissary) and loses. This tournament is won by Kirby, and immediately leads into the Subspace Emissary campaign. Master Hand, and Tabuu are both killed, with Crazy Hand mysteriously missing.

In between Tournaments, Crazy Hand steals the artifact that allowed Tabuu to control them both, the source of his power, the Smash Core. He uses it to revive Master Hand

The fourth tournament (called "The Duel Tournament") is unique in that a coin is flipped before each match to determine if the arena has items and stage hazards or not. This tournament is won by Shulk. Because of excessive use of the Smash Core, and not being able to resist it, The Smash Core begins to control both Hands, causing them to turn into The Master Core and turn on the Smash Brothers. The Smash Bros win, seemingly destroying the Hands forever
Ships and other things will be explained in a later post.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I guess I like to think of Smash Bros. like a superhero gathering to fight a huge opponent then they go back to their respective universes

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
:4luigi: is actual friends with the AVGN (see his Batman review, specifically part 2 with the intro).

:4wario: is jealous of :rosalina: fame, and is not sure what to do.

:4lucina: is having such a hard time with technology, much like how :4marth: once had. It's not even a Fire Emblem thing, :4myfriends:, :4robinm:, :4robinf:, and :roymelee: got used to technology in less than a week.
The same week it took for both Lowell to wrap their head around stuff like light switches and electric stoves.
As a precaution, they make sure the TV isn't on so Lucina won't think someone is trapped inside of a box and proceeds to stab it with her sword. Marth did the same thing.

It is once rumored that Anri's bloodline has been known to be insane. Even as to say insanity runs in their blood.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Mario and DHD are actually really, really old friends, because of this:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Trophies and Stickers are also replicas made by Master Hand. When a fighter grabs one, he/she has a vision of said trophy's description or sticker function.

This is so they can learn about other universes indirectly.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

*Every Halloween, :4ganondorf: throws a major costume party. These parties also tend to have a theme, such as a masquerade ball, heroes as villains and the other way around, and so forth. :4miibrawl:, :4miigun:, and :4miisword: generally come up with the best costumes due to owning the most outfits.
*:4dedede: throws a big Christmas party as well. He also dresses as Santa for the younger fighters and just for fun.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4robinm: and :4lucina:have done it with the mask. :4robinm:had it remade by Gerome literally for that one purpose. (Gerome's payment was being allowed to marry Morgan.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Chrom wanted to join :4robinm: in his travel to the World of Trophies, however, he still had Ylisse to rule and Naga informed him that she only would send Robin as this world wasn't as any other they've been before.

However, she allowed Robin to summon him in shorts periods of time for help, which is why he appears in his Final Smash.

Shaymikyu

*Continuing the FE theme- one time when Morgan visited :4robinf:, Cynthia sneaked along and tried to convince her to be flashier in battle. That's why her moves are a little more dramatic than in FE:A. Cynthia tried to convince her to go even flashier, but she quickly shot that idea down. Morgan was also noticeably a little more... Excitable than when she last saw him. Robin fears that Cynthia and Owain may be rubbing off on him.
*The mask-tossing taunt Lucina does was also Cynthia's idea.
*:4robinm: and :4robinf: can use Nosferatu despite being Tactician class because Henry used a spell to give them Shadowgift. He claimed it was a curse, and they're still fearful what the unintentional side effects might be knowing Henry.
*The costumes Lucina wears each represent someone who helped her train for SSB and prepare her. Cordelia taught her to fight with grace, Lissa is her aunt so of course she's represented, Sumia is like a second mother to her (or her mother, since Chrom x Sumia is borderline canon even if they didn't end up together on my play- she's actually Lucina's mother-in-law in my play, coincidentally), Nowi kept her upbeat and made her smile, Tiki is just a good friend of hers, and Cherche helped her learn to hit with just a bit more power. Tharja taught her how to fight against magic users in exchange for :4robinf: using her Nosferatu tome in SSB. :4robinf: is still morbidly curious why Tharja wanted her to use that one specifically...

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4robinf:is Grima. That is why she's an ass to :4lucina:.
The Chrom that appears with her is one that joined Grima.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
:4wiifitm: gets all the ladies, which flatters him. The only one he likes back is :4zss:.

:4lucina: fights like :4marth: because she wants to be as great as him.

:4darkpit: fights like :4pit: because he's a copy of him.

:4dedede: flirts with :4wiifit:, and it pisses her off. Sometimes to the point she combos him to rack up damage, and backthrows him through the wall.

:4villager: and :4villagerf: are best friends.

:4alph: takes engineering classes with :4zss:, and they created :4wiremac:.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
:4lucina: believes at first that :4marth:, :roymelee: and :4myfriends: are Einherjars and that :4robinm:is some kind of impostor.

:4mario: at first was impressed by :4drmario: appearance, but remembering of his previous adventures with his baby self, he got better.

:4link: shows great respect for :younglinkmelee:, for reasons every TP player knows.

Also there's no romance. The reason? Because absolutely every crossover pairing in Super Smash Bros. SUCKS AS*, specially the ones involving :4marth: He's married, for God's sake! and :4samus:/:4zss: Why are so people desperate to pair her? Seriously fangirls, there exist other kinds of relationships besides romance.

Last edited:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
Here's a giant mess whole headuniverse that ignores all canon to every character.

:rosalina: and :4palutena: created the universe, and take turns guarding it. Daytime represents Palutena, and nightime represents Rosalina. All of the stars in the sky are Lumas.

:4lucario: is :lucas:'s powered up form, indicated by the Luca their names share.

:4rob: only exists to protect Battlefield. His origins are unknown, but he seems to have been there since the beginning of time.

:4peach: and :4marth: are king and queen of Castle Siege's kingdom.

:4pit: and :4darkpit: are the physical forms of good and evil, created by :4palutena: to give balance to the universe.

:4duckhunt: is :4villager:'s pet.

:4gaw:comes from the 2nd dimension, and explores the 3rd dimension, however, his presence in a 3D environment is unnatural and dangerous to his surroundings.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
More headuniverse shenaniganz!

:4dedede:, :4zelda:, :4myfriends:, and:4ganondorf: are rival monarchs to :4marth: and :4peach:. Their wars are radical.

:4falcon: is a superhero, and his team consists of :4zss:, :4robinf:, :4sheik:, and :4wiremac:.

:4jigglypuff: is an alien.

:4greninja: accidentally salivated on his prom date, :secretkpop:. The whole school hates him now. :troll:

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4robinf:is Grima. That is why she's an *** to :4lucina:.
The Chrom that appears with her is one that joined Grima.
Expanding on this.
:4robinm: and :4lucina: are completely unaware of :4robinf:'s true identity.
Unrelated:
:4robinm: and :4lucina: are jokingly called the new Ice Climbers because of how rarely they're seen apart.

Top Bottom