• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of, :4luigi: is actually one of Batman's old teachers. He taught Batman parkour, how to achieve vertical height, and and Bat Glare, which used to be "the Luigi Stare".

Yes, :4luigi: is friends with the AVGN and Batman.

:4myfriends: is trying to grow a mustache. Don't ask why.

Red went to Mt. Silver to train his team up, but left :4charizard: because the fire-type likes it here. He also left :4pikachu: to make sure he doesn't get into trouble.

:4pit: has a part time job of making sure all animals go to heaven. As a result, he can communicate animals quite easily. This impresses many people.

:wolf: is on vacation. he doesn't want to smash as of now.

:4lucina: typically avoids laughing not because of her personality, but because if she does, then she will laugh uncontrollably like this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TjN14-9-7kM

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace

Not before she makes him pee himself with that glare.
Not canon, but when I picture the "real" Ganondorf, he should be like this. Master Hand didn't want this though, for obvious reasons.

Come on now, I don't think Rosie wants to **** with that, haha.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not canon, but when I picture the "real" Ganondorf, he should be like this. Master Hand didn't want this though, for obvious reasons.

Come on now, I don't think Rosie wants to **** with that, haha.
Rosalina controls the process of conservation of mass.

She is literally "the creator".

She could change Ganondorf into a big giant teddy bear if she wanted to. :V

Or just use her mind control on him. :V

Or wreck whatever planet he is on, to add insult to injury or something. :V

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
That seems more like something Chrom would try to do. Also, might as well have Morgan arguing with her male counterpart.
With Gerome on his leash. I would feel bad for anyone who marries my Morgan. She's got to be spoiled.
That kind of reminds me of how I see Gerome and Nah in my original file. Poor Gerome.:laugh:

To bring my post back to SSB:
*The reason why Jeff is an AT and not Paula or Poo is that Paula is busy helping work the school in Twoson and Poo is helping to run Dalaam.
*:4villager: is actually a mute and communicates by miming.
*:4robinm: and :4robinf: prefer team battles to normal battles when possible because they are used to having partners back with the Shepherds.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
That kind of reminds me of how I see Gerome and Nah in my original file. Poor Gerome.:laugh:

To bring my post back to SSB:
*The reason why Jeff is an AT and not Paula or Poo is that Paula is busy helping work the school in Twoson and Poo is helping to run Dalaam.
*:4villager: is actually a mute and communicates by miming.
*:4robinm: and :4robinf: prefer team battles to normal battles when possible because they are used to having partners back with the Shepherds.
Dragon riding for Gerome!
Honestly, I'm willing to bet :4robinm:&:4lucina: wouldn't do anything if Morgan started to do that.
Gerome: Lucina! Help me! Your daughter is making me her slave!
Lucina: I have no clue what you are talking about.
*Lucina walks away*
Gerome: Help me...
*Morgan appears*

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
  • :4drmario: envies that :4mario: still has the ability and peace of mind to laugh and joke around with the other fighters. But, duty calls...
  • The fighters don't live in a Smash Mansion, but there is a common meeting area where they do frequent. The exceptions being :4rob:, who actually does live there due to having nowhere else to stay. Living Room is within this meeting area, and fighters are required to take poison mushrooms when it's used as an arena to avoid damaging the furniture. The massive Coffee Shop Test Stage in Melee's debug menu is in the same building, said stage being the result of Melee's preparations and materials not being fully unpacked yet.
  • Metal Mario escaped into another plane after his defeat in Melee, a plane which he still sometimes breaks free from to torment the Mushroom Kingdom. His current long term plans are unknown, but he still remains one of the most powerful and terrifying beings in that world.
  • The first time :4bowser: ever lost to :4bowserjr:, he was more proud than anything. He really does enjoy the thought of the entire family showing off their might.

Laniv

Smash Champion
:4duckhunt: actually does have a name among the others. That Lousy Dog. First name That, middle name Lousy, last name Dog.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
:4sheik: wears a cup. That's why there's............ something sticking out of that area of her pants.

(Seriously Sakurai? She's never had a bulge before why the **** would you give her one now?)

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
:4sheik: wears a cup. That's why there's............ something sticking out of that area of her pants.

(Seriously Sakurai? She's never had a bulge before why the **** would you give her one now?)
She saw :4greninja: and thought it was a good idea.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Like:4villager:, the Duck Hunt Duck is actually secretly evil and manipulative. For one, he has a death stare that even competes with the likes of :4luigi:, and he actually brainwashed :4duckhunt: into fighting in Smash with him. Why else are all of the duo's moved performed only by the duck, and how would you think the duck would even agree to do anything with the same :4duckhunt: who has killed many of his brethren.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
Exactly. Killer animatronics of :4fox:,:4pikachu:,:4duckhunt:,:4jigglypuff: and :4kirby:. And Robin's taken over the intercom system, just to cause Chrom even more pain. By doing it with :4lucina:, and playing the noises over the intercom.
No Falco Animatronic?

I'd post that pic of animatronic Falco with bread on his bib for "Let's eat", but I can't find it.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Really I figured :4sonic: would take the job at FNAF....and the animatronics are scared of him because his reputation of destroying robots precede him. They actually spend more time hiding from the blue hedlgehog.

Golden Freddy is also hiding from :4luigi: because he's been collecting ghosts and putting them in paintings to sell. The other animatronics also hide from him as well since :4luigi: might think they're haunted by poltergeist(which they are)

(anyone know the code for the duck hunt dog face?) DHD has dog poker with Dogmeat from Fallout, Missle from Ghost Trick, a Licker from Resident Evil, Pluto, and for some reason a dinosaur from the Nostalgia Critic that says "Alan".

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Really I figured :4sonic: would take the job at FNAF....and the animatronics are scared of him because his reputation of destroying robots precede him. They actually spend more time hiding from the blue hedlgehog.

Golden Freddy is also hiding from :4luigi: because he's been collecting ghosts and putting them in paintings to sell. The other animatronics also hide from him as well since :4luigi: might think they're haunted by poltergeist(which they are)

(anyone know the code for the duck hunt dog face?) DHD has dog poker with Dogmeat from Fallout, Missle from Ghost Trick, a Licker from Resident Evil, Pluto, and for some reason a dinosaur from the Nostalgia Critic that says "Alan".
:4sonic:? Nah... He's a getaway vehicle for :4duckhunt:.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000

Also, the reason he's golden is that he got 100 coins in the Golden Plains stage. :troll:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

Turns out that headcanon isn't too far-fetched. xD
Four people in a row like this in Onett reminds me of EarthBound.

...New headcanon: Ganondorf is trying to lead Toon Link, Ness, and Villager on a journey to collect the Eight Melodies, because he's pretty sure it'll help him conquer Hyrule.

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
:4littlemac: once was addicted to drugs, but he stopped. However, he had trouble recovering. This is one of the many jokes :4palutena: likes to tell, to the dismay of all but :4pit:, which is sometimes because he believes her at first.

Also, :4pit: ships. A lot. I got this idea from Servant-of-Light on tumblr, go check 'I'm out he's cool.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Four people in a row like this in Onett reminds me of EarthBound.

...New headcanon: Ganondorf is trying to lead Toon Link, Ness, and Villager on a journey to collect the Eight Melodies, because he's pretty sure it'll help him conquer Koradine.
Fixed.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Rosalina controls the process of conservation of mass.

She is literally "the creator".

She could change Ganondorf into a big giant teddy bear if she wanted to. :V

Or just use her mind control on him. :V

Or wreck whatever planet he is on, to add insult to injury or something. :V
Good lord your almost as bad as I am with Luigi.

Anyways, I like to imagine :4luigi: is the FNAF security guard. I love emotionally torturing :4luigi:. And yes, I still love him.

:4kirby: really likes :4iggy: in a friendly way. I chose a random character with my eyes closed, and now I will stick to it.

:4falco: loves to toy with :4littlemac: by getting up on platforms. Sometimes :4luigi: and :4shulk: join him.

:4drmario: was one of three survivors of the clone purge of 2003, which was in the works since 2001. :4luigi: learned of the plans, but no one believed him, so out of fear he decloned himself. :4drmario: went off into hiding. :4ganondorf: was too important and intimidating to kill. :4falco: was the 2nd survivor who was almost killed, but in an accident :mewtwopm: was intensely damaged instead. This scenario let Falco in. The second clone purge of 2012, led by :mewtwopm: was to kill :lucas:, :4tlink:,:wolf:,:4falco:, and :4ganondorf:. :4ness:,:pt:,:snake:, and :popo: learned of the plans, and helped the targeted people. An intense battle led to :popo::snake::squirtle::ivysaur::wolf::mewtwopm:and:lucas:'s deaths. It was a horrible time, and the Smash Masters [Manager guys] decided to allow clones to come back. So :4drmario: came out of hiding.

Last edited:

yurikos

Smash Rookie
Inspired by this. :4shulk: encountered an electric guitar. Being an engineering nerd, he was super interested in how it worked and fiddled around with it. This resulted in the Monado gaining both a music player function and the ability to change form into a guitar powered by ether. Sometimes he lets it run calm songs by itself when in the mood, but mainly he's taken up playing things like this and this as a hobby when not in a match with other people.

Alvis is highly amused that he would use the Monado for such a thing, but lets him do it anyways.

:4sonic:, who also likes rock quite a lot, is intrigued.

Last edited:

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
Inspired by this. :4shulk: encountered an electric guitar. Being an engineering nerd, he was super interested in how it worked and fiddled around with it. This resulted in the Monado gaining both a music player function and the ability to change form into a guitar powered by ether. Sometimes he lets it run calm songs by itself when in the mood, but mainly he's taken up playing things like this and this as a hobby when not in a match with other people.

Alvis is highly amused that he would use the Monado for such a thing, but lets him do it anyways.

:4sonic:, who also likes rock quite a lot, is intrigued.
Building off of this one, :4shulk: and some of the other fighters are trying to form a band.
:4shulk: is the lead guitarist.
:4dk: plays the drums.
:4marth: plays violin (don't know if he actually plays one in FE canon, but I can imagine him being good at it for some reason).
:4link: plays various wind instruments.
:4zelda:/:4sheik: plays the harp.
:4littlemac: plays keyboard (Once again, no canon basis, however I think I remember someone proposing a headcanon earlier in this thread where he's good at playing one).

On top of performing for the other fighters, they also help with some of the remixes in the game.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Building off of this one, :4shulk: and some of the other fighters are trying to form a band.
:4shulk: is the lead guitarist.
:4dk: plays the drums.
:4marth: plays violin (don't know if he actually plays one in FE canon, but I can imagine him being good at it for some reason).
:4link: plays various wind instruments.
:4zelda:/:4sheik: plays the harp.
:4littlemac: plays keyboard (Once again, no canon basis, however I think I remember someone proposing a headcanon earlier in this thread where he's good at playing one).

On top of performing for the other fighters, they also help with some of the remixes in the game.
With those gloves of his?

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
I'll be borrowing some @ Robertman2 Robertman2 head canons, namely Grima!:4robinf: with mine Autistic!:4robinm: (please understand I'm not trying to insult autistic people. i suspect i maybe one as well).

During their battle:

:4robinm: Whoa I'm fighting a female version of myself. Chrom what should I do?

pink Chrom:: Just fight her! She sworn allegiance to Grima, and thus she must be defeated!

:4robinf: *laughs* foolish humans. do you know what you're facing?

:4robinm: Um...a female version of me who uses the exact same stuff I use and wears the exact same clothes?

:4robinf: ...

Evil Chrom:: is he always like this?

Pink Chrom: Pretty much. Robby is...pretty special . I think the doctor here diagnosed him with "autism"...not exactly sure what it is.

:4robinf: SILENCE!

Evil Chrom:: Yes dear.

:4robinf: and you *points sword to male version* do you really think you cab defeat me? Surrender yourself to the Fell Dragon! It is you're destiny!

:4robinm: No this is Destiny *holds the game Destiny* and this is a sword...and this is a Fire book...and over there is my daughter Morgan, and my best friend Chrom. My wife isn't here, but she said she's going to be a little late.

*while fight ensues*

Evil Chrom: Out of curiosity, who is your Robin's significant other?

Pink Chrom:: that would be ..hold that thought, Smash Ball...

Top Bottom