• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'll be borrowing some @ Robertman2 Robertman2 head canons, namely Grima!:4robinf: with mine Autistic!:4robinm: (please understand I'm not trying to insult autistic people. i suspect i maybe one as well).

During their battle:

:4robinm: Whoa I'm fighting a female version of myself. Chrom what should I do?

pink Chrom:: Just fight her! She sworn allegiance to Grima, and thus she must be defeated!

:4robinf: *laughs* foolish humans. do you know what you're facing?

:4robinm: Um...a female version of me who uses the exact same stuff I use and wears the exact same clothes?

:4robinf: ...

Evil Chrom:: is he always like this?

Pink Chrom: Pretty much. Robby is...pretty special . I think the doctor here diagnosed him with "autism"...not exactly sure what it is.

:4robinf: SILENCE!

Evil Chrom:: Yes dear.

:4robinf: and you *points sword to male version* do you really think you cab defeat me? Surrender yourself to the Fell Dragon! It is you're destiny!

:4robinm: No this is Destiny *holds the game Destiny* and this is a sword...and this is a Fire book...and over there is my daughter Morgan, and my best friend Chrom. My wife isn't here, but she said she's going to be a little late.

*while fight ensues*

Evil Chrom: Out of curiosity, who is your Robin's significant other?

Pink Chrom:: that would be ..hold that thought, Smash Ball...
I don't find it offensive. Also, it feels weird to have my headcanons borrowed. Also, why is :4lucina: late?

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
*Lyn is good friends with :4robinm: and :4robinf: because they remind her of Mark (FE7 Tactician/player).
*Around Halloween, :4villager: and :4villagerf: go around trying to scare people with masks. Unlike in their hometown, though, they usually get the reaction of "daww" instead of "AHHHHH!" Even :4luigi: isn't phased after going through a haunted mansion twice.
*Whenever :4lucina: goes to mention the name of her mom, something drowns it out, whether it's :4link: unleashing an attack or :4duckhunt: barking at something. :4robinf: knows the answer to who it is, but she refuses to tell because she loves to see everyone else puzzle over it (sort of a joke headcanon, but I couldn't resist).

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
I don't find it offensive. Also, it feels weird to have my headcanons borrowed. Also, why is :4lucina: late?
The way I wrote it is so that people who ship Robin with someone else can image their favorite awakening girl in it.

Also as long as I'm here.

:4luigi: is saving up the money so he can start his own Ghostbusters company in the mushroom kingdom. First the man wants to have his own pizzeria with state of the art aninatronics and wants to rain future Ghostbusters. He's got a lot of dreams.

:4littlemac: chooses to stay where the Assist Trophies live to show he still cares about them.

:4falco: is still annoyed that his Arwing is still not operational. Slippy hypothesize that Falco's Arwing might have become self aware and thus refuses to work.
:4darkpit: despite his edgy exterior, volunteers to take care of the Lumas whenever :rosalina: has some errands to do. He is not ashamed to admit the Lumas are pretty cute.
:4mario: cried tears of joy when :4duckhuntdog: came to Smash. He never expected to see his old friend again.
Periodically Chrom has to go back home to settle the Risen that somehow pops up. However his new friends insist on coming with him, which include:
:4jigglypuff:, :4metaknight:, :4olimar:, :4donkeykong:, and :4fox:.
:4ganondorf: is leader of the Council of Evil and they recently acquired Grima!:4robinf:. Basically they talk about what and how their plans fail, and others give them advice for the future. Surprisingly the atmosphere is pretty laxed. They do have a chair reserved for Ridley and wait for him to come.
:4kirby: is not only the cook, but he doubles as extra storage space. For the price of desserts, he will keep your stuff save in his endless abyss of void known as his stomach.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The way I wrote it is so that people who ship Robin with someone else can image their favorite awakening girl in it.

Also as long as I'm here.

:4luigi: is saving up the money so he can start his own Ghostbusters company in the mushroom kingdom. First the man wants to have his own pizzeria with state of the art aninatronics and wants to rain future Ghostbusters. He's got a lot of dreams.

:4littlemac: chooses to stay where the Assist Trophies live to show he still cares about them.

:4falco: is still annoyed that his Arwing is still not operational. Slippy hypothesize that Falco's Arwing might have become self aware and thus refuses to work.
:4darkpit: despite his edgy exterior, volunteers to take care of the Lumas whenever :rosalina: has some errands to do. He is not ashamed to admit the Lumas are pretty cute.
:4mario: cried tears of joy when :4duckhuntdog: came to Smash. He never expected to see his old friend again.
Periodically Chrom has to go back home to settle the Risen that somehow pops up. However his new friends insist on coming with him, which include:
:4jigglypuff:, :4metaknight:, :4olimar:, :4donkeykong:, and :4fox:.
:4ganondorf: is leader of the Council of Evil and they recently acquired Grima!:4robinf:. Basically they talk about what and how their plans fail, and others give them advice for the future. Surprisingly the atmosphere is pretty laxed. They do have a chair reserved for Ridley and wait for him to come.
:4kirby: is not only the cook, but he doubles as extra storage space. For the price of desserts, he will keep your stuff save in his endless abyss of void known as his stomach.
How big is the chair?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
*Lyn is good friends with :4robinm: and :4robinf: because they remind her of Mark (FE7 Tactician/player).
*Around Halloween, :4villager: and :4villagerf: go around trying to scare people with masks. Unlike in their hometown, though, they usually get the reaction of "daww" instead of "AHHHHH!" Even :4luigi: isn't phased after going through a haunted mansion twice.
*Whenever :4lucina: goes to mention the name of her mom, something drowns it out, whether it's :4link: unleashing an attack or :4duckhunt: barking at something. :4robinf: knows the answer to who it is, but she refuses to tell because she loves to see everyone else puzzle over it (sort of a joke headcanon, but I couldn't resist).
Is it her mother Cordelia?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
  • The Chandelure in Smash Run belongs to Master Hand. It's his personal pet.
  • :4littlemac: is starting to get booed and has objects thrown at him when he enters the ring now, and he has no idea why. He's heard scattered rumors about allegations of cheating during his fights, but those allegations are, of course, completely false.
  • The reason there are so many Kid Icarus enemies in Smash Run is because Hades and Viridi are actively trying to screw things up out of their hatred for mortals. If they can wipe out a few from other worlds, mission accomplished.
  • :4palutena:, :rosalina:, and Arceus are close friends. They like to get together and collaborate on ways to fix problems in their respective worlds.

Shaymikyu

Is it her mother Cordelia?
Isn't Cordelia unable to be her mother in the game? Unless that's who the real mother of Maiden Lucina is...:4alph: I actually do see a bit of resemblance to Cordelia in her, though. I was more poking fun at all the arguments over who Chrom's canon wife is (or should be).

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
In an alternate headcanon to my previous stablished; every Nintendo franchise, with the exceptions of games with confirmed alternate timelines, take place in the same universe but in different time periods.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Isn't Cordelia unable to be her mother in the game? Unless that's who the real mother of Maiden Lucina is...:4alph: I actually do see a bit of resemblance to Cordelia in her, though. I was more poking fun at all the arguments over who Chrom's canon wife is (or should be).
That's the joke.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
How big is the chair?
It's surprisingly normal sized. They were planning on having Ridley eat poison mushrooms so he can do simple stuff like sitting down and going through doors.
however :4palutena: "borrows" some of the poison mushrooms and uses it on her girlfriend :4lucina: and play with her like a doll. Lucina doesn't mind too much, especially when she can do the same to her goddess girlfriend (sorry Robertnan2, i just like PaLucina.)

The Zelda crew, with three exception of Toon Link, get really bad nervous break down when they hear the words "Phillip C-"
*vomits* sorry can't say the same without puking a little bit.

Whenever smashers go fight at Magicant they check to see if all their clothes are in place (anyone who knows the Japanese version of earthbound know what I'm talking about).

:4mario: sent out a search party for the :iceclimbers:. He wants to know what happened to them and if they're safe.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
It's surprisingly normal sized. They were planning on having Ridley eat poison mushrooms so he can do simple stuff like sitting down and going through doors.
however :4palutena: "borrows" some of the poison mushrooms and uses it on her girlfriend :4lucina: and play with her like a doll. Lucina doesn't mind too much, especially when she can do the same to her goddess girlfriend (sorry Robertnan2, i just like PaLucina.)

The Zelda crew, with three exception of Toon Link, get really bad nervous break down when they hear the words "Phillip C-"
*vomits* sorry can't say the same without puking a little bit.

Whenever smashers go fight at Magicant they check to see if all their clothes are in place (anyone who knows the Japanese version of earthbound know what I'm talking about).

:4mario: sent out a search party for the :iceclimbers:. He wants to know what happened to them and if they're safe.
No need to apologize to. I ship :4palutena: in a threesome with :4lucina: and :4robinm: at the same time. Mostly because it's funny picturing a very confused :4robinm: with both :4palutena: and :4lucina: flirting with him at the same time.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
There exists a multiversal council of gods and deities in the Nintendo multiverse. This council serves so they can help each other in case their powers aren't enough to solve the problem of their respective universes/sub-multiverses.

Members include Master Hand, Arceus, Din, Nayru, Farore, Naga, Corderia, Doshin the Giant, Palutena, etc.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
  • :4peach: is frightening as a boxer, almost on par with :4littlemac:. She just prefers not to because that fighting style feels too restrictive for her tastes. It's the same reason she dropped out of the WVBA, letting :4dk: take her place.
  • :4duckhunt: knows he's adorable and loves to beg for table scraps from the other fighters.
  • :4falcon: actually is willing to use his pistol if the need arises, such as in an emergency outside of a match. Such a need has not arisen yet, though.
  • :squirtle: tried to take a joyride in the Junior Clown Car once. But as he's a huge :009: now, he got stuck, and :4bowserjr: laughed at him for it.
  • :4charizard: is fun and thrills personified, having an extremely risky and self-destructive lifestyle in a constant search for excitement. He has no regard for his own health, especially since he can just be healed or, if necessary, brought back to life by :4palutena:.
  • :4zelda: goes around using :4sheik: to fight crime at night. Hey, even princesses like to enjoy themselves.
  • :4darkpit: accidentally signed himself up as "Pittoo" during registration because :4pit: and :4palutena: kept talking to him and calling him that shortly before. He was absolutely livid about it when he realized what he wrote, and it took a lot of red tape to get it corrected.
  • Once Master Core is unleashed, he can spread frighteningly far and separate himself into many if left unchecked. There was a massive infestation of shadow fighters one time when :4mario: failed to subdue him; That was the last time he failed at it.
    • Master Core's shadow fighters take on the source's personality, amplified into a twisted shape. Shadow :4link::4littlemac: are blood knights who crave battle for the sake of battle. Shadow :4duckhunt::4pikachu::4lucario::4charizard::4fox::4falco::4yoshi: are hostile wild animals. Shadow :4ganondorf::4bowser::4bowserjr::4wario: are complete lunatics willing to kill at a moment's notice without thought or remorse. And Shadow :4villager: is the most dangerous out of all of them, his organizational abilities and his unsettlingly calm nature allowing him to act exactly how the Internet portrays his source as and then some. Shadow :4gaw: is completely identical to the original, though, as he's already made of the same thing; the ones in the infestation still live in Flat Zone due to being completely harmless.
  • Speaking of :4villager:'s organizational prowess, he's not to be taken lightly as a mayor, and he's responsible for arranging a lot of the events the fighters participate in. Unlike his shadow clone, though, he's no tyrant and just wants things to run without any stress.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The Council of Evil, (Or E.V.I.L., as they like to be called) is made up of :4bowser:,:4bowserjr:,:4larry:,:4roy:,:4wendy:,:4iggy:,:4morton:,:4lemmy:,:4ludwig:,:4duckhunt:,:4ganondorf:, and :4robinf:.
:4wario:, :4darkpit:, :mewtwopm:, :wolf: and :4dedede:were invited to join, but declined since of them are really evil.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I'm not sad.
Why does this make me think of Pokémon Origins?

New headcanon- SSB Pokémon Trainer is Red from Pokémon Origins, and Charizard is alone because Red really wanted to see his most beloved Pokémon shine. That's also why he can mega evolve into Charizard X.
The Council of Evil, (Or L.E.M.O.N., as they like to be called) is made up of :4bowser:,:4bowserjr:,:4larry:,:4roy:,:4wendy:,:4iggy:,:4morton:,:4lemmy:,:4ludwig:,:4duckhunt:,:4ganondorf:, and :4robinf:. :4wario:, :4darkpit:, and :4dedede:were invited to join, but declined since of them are really evil.
:4pacman: should be in there too since he summons fruit and Every Villain Is Lemons. No, I'm not sorry.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Why does this make me think of Pokémon Origins?

New headcanon- SSB Pokémon Trainer is Red from Pokémon Origins, and Charizard is alone because Red really wanted to see his most beloved Pokémon shine. That's also why he can mega evolve into Charizard X.

:4pacman: should be in there too since he summons fruit and Every Villain Is Lemons. No, I'm not sorry.
Does :4pacman: summon lemons? And if so, are they Cave's lemons?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
image.jpg

:4mario:Is :4littlemac:father.
Think about it.
Both are short
Both are Italians
Both are from Brooklyn and need proof
image.jpg

Shaymikyu

View attachment 27741

:4mario:Is :4littlemac:father.
Think about it.
Both are short
Both are Italians
Both are from Brooklyn and need proof
View attachment 27742
So we have :4ganondorf: as :4falcon:'s father and :4mario: as :4littlemac:'s father... And of course :4bowser:as :4bowserjr:'s father... SSB has a lot of fathers. No wonder poor Chrom didn't get in- we'd have father overload (though I guess there's also :4robinm: with Morgan, so it's not much of a trade-off).

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
So we have :4ganondorf: as :4falcon:'s father and :4mario: as :4littlemac:'s father... And of course :4bowser:as :4bowserjr:'s father... SSB has a lot of fathers. No wonder poor Chrom didn't get in- we'd have father overload (though I guess there's also :4robinm: with Morgan, so it's not much of a trade-off).
Not to mention :4olimar: has kids as well.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
He seems to attract females like a harem protagonist though.
So in other words, Mario is pretty much pic related then
image.jpg

Wait a minute I just notice something

Silver hair
An elemental affinity for Thunder/Lightning
Main Protagonist of his game
Mid-high tier in his fighting game
Can romance almost every girl in the game
Has major bonds with his friends that major to the story and gameplay, I knew Yu reminded me of someone

Son of a B********
image.jpg

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
So in other words, Mario is pretty much pic related then
View attachment 27764
Wait a minute I just notice something

Silver hair
An elemental affinity for Thunder/Lightning
Main Protagonist of his game
Mid-high tier in his fighting game
Can romance almost every girl in the game
Has major bonds with his friends that major to the story and gameplay, I knew Yu reminded me of someone

Son of a B********
View attachment 27768
He can't bang his best friend's daughter though.

VillageofFitness

Smash Apprentice
OKAY, character relations time
Samus, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Kirby all have a weird family dynamic, Pikachu being friends with Jiggly because Pokemon, Samus and Pikachu are friends because of Subspace, and Kirby is enamored with Jigglypuff

Speaking of Samus, she quickly falls in love with Little Mac during the Duel tournament because of his tenacity,
Luigi is constantly Skyping Daisy and skipping out on Smash social events
Captain Falcon is constantly angry because he was the runner up in the Smash tournament and never came close.
Wolf was expelled from the Duel (4th) Tournament because he tried to kill Fox.
G&W is considered the scrappy underdog because he won the Melee tournament in a huge upset.
More to come.

Meta-Kraid

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-0411-8525
The smashers live in a building similar to a college dorm (yes original I know). They are chosen by Master Hand due to heroic acts, but time paradoxes can prevent hem from joining or returning (Chrom, :lucas:,:younglinkmelee:)
:4duckhunt: Joined due to his revolutionary protection of ducks, by replacing them with substitutes and launching them into the air, they taste almost like real duck (how he made it is unknown to this day)
:4gaw::4wario::4rob: were only let in because of their revolutionary video games(R.O.B. helped code games, but has no talent in creating them himself)
:4drmario: was cloned from Mario to heal patients, but escaped and fought against viruses Dr. :4luigi: replaced him until he was found.
:4samus: is secretly Anthony finding a way to participate when Samus is not using her suit
:4zss: is in love with :4littlemac: and :4shulk: she drives them mad trying to pick one they are still good friends though
:4palutena: and :rosalina: were rivals , they tried to outdo each other in power, husbands, and more, but they ultimately decided to become friends
:4zelda: and :4sheik: are different incarnations and teleported back and forth in Brawl when fighting

Top Bottom