• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
*The stages in the games aren't the actual locations, but rather replicas, which explains why places that were destroyed in their game (New Pork City) or are heavily populated (Fourside, Lumiose City) can host fights with little damage. Alternatively, they might be the actual locations, but the towns and cities get some sort of special compensation or damage control.
*:4wiremac:was actually programmed by Doc Louis for :4littlemac: to fight against and train. He also takes Mac's place when Mac isn't in proper condition to fight or just needs a rest.
*:4wiifitm: is an incredibly nice and gentle guy. A lot of the female fighters have a thing for him, but he's oblivious to it.
*Smash Bros. actually takes place in a little pocket dimension thing so when the characters return to their own world, it's as if time hasn't passed too much. This allows for things like the Robins not missing their Morgans growing up (if they've even been born in the time between Awakening and SSB), or Ness to remain 13 without not growing up back in Onett. This is also how characters from other time periods, like :4marth: and :4myfriends:, can join the fray. Other characters who aren't fighters (even those who aren't Assist Trophies or bosses) also can visit the fighters from time to time.

I'm still debating the relationship between :4duckhunt: and the duck. I envision :4duckhunt: as basically a Looney Tune, but I'm clueless on the duck. That cute comic where he was raised by the dog? The real brains who keeps the dog from charging into trouble? The actually more malicious of the two while the dog is fairly innocent despite his taunting laughs? An unwitting rider to the dog who constantly fears for himself?

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
Who Aimee?
Ike's terrifying stalker in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. He gets Soren to distract her by flirting with her. She's also a shopkeeper in Marth's games, somehow. I guess she has an Anna-type time/world-portal thing going on. Maybe she stalked Ike through a portal into Awakening's time/world and ended up duplicating herself. (Hey look, a wild headcanon appeared!)

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm still debating the relationship between :4duckhunt: and the duck. I envision :4duckhunt: as basically a Looney Tune, but I'm clueless on the duck. That cute comic where he was raised by the dog? The real brains who keeps the dog from charging into trouble? The actually more malicious of the two while the dog is fairly innocent despite his taunting laughs? An unwitting rider to the dog who constantly fears for himself?
I think it's some combination of all of them.

The duck is the straight man to the dog's fall guy. The dog likes to to toy around and have fun on the battlefield, and the duck has a For Glory mindset, wondering why his partner won't take the fights seriously. The dog may have raised the duck, but he hasn't entirely lost his survival instincts around him and is always on edge and alert because of it. And a recurring thought of his is, "Oh no, what's he trying to do now? He's going to get both of us killed!"

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
The duck on the dog's back is actually being threatened by the hunter.
And I accept this headcanon, too. The dog sticks close to the duck to protect him, because the hunter (not necessarily the player) won't risk the possibility of missing and shooting his own dog.

Last edited:

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
And I accept this headcanon, too. The dog sticks close to the duck to protect him, because the hunter (not necessarily the player) won't risk the possibility of missing and shooting his own dog.
I don't know. I think the hunter would really love to shoot that damn dog.

EDIT: Oops, now I see 'not necessarily the player'.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I also thought of the possibility of the dog protecting the duck. It'd also explain why he's so happy when you miss in the games. Or maybe he's just rude.:laugh:

*While I said that all the Pokémon belong to :pt:, I think some are on lend or just borrowed. Specifically, :4jigglypuff: is Leaf's, :pichumelee: (and I subscribe to the Pichu is Pikachu in Brawl onward theory) is Gold's (I consider the remake protagonists separate from their original counterparts, but that's a headcanon for another franchise), the original :pikachu64:/:pikachumelee: is the original Red's (not Fire's/PT's), :4lucario: is Riley's (D/P/Pt guy who resembled Sir Aaron), and :4greninja: is Calem's. :4charizard:, :ivysaur:, and :squirtle: have always belonged to :pt:, though. As mentioned before, Mewtwo belongs to no one, though he has lent his power to some trainers temporarily (I generally see legendaries as being temporarily owned by the game trainers and then released once the threat that caused them to come out has passed).
*:4villager: isn't bloodthirsty, but he does have his moments of craziness and tends to get VERY determined when he wants something.
*:4samus: in SSB4 is actually an empty suit programmed to mimic how :4zss: piloted it, though sometimes she still wears it when she and the suit aren't scheduled to fight in the same match. Similarly, :4sheik: in SSB4 was magically separated from :4zelda:.
*Between Melee and SSB4, :4drmario:'s personality shifted slightly, especially as he grew weary of treating patients. In Melee, he was very warm and kindhearted, but in SSB4, he's more pensive and aloof. I also see :4drmario: as Mario's cousin rather than Mario himself. Or, he could just be another alternate timeline deal like :4robinm: and :4robinf:.

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway

The reason Mega Man hasn't been slain or apprehended is because he ran away to Smash Bros..

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Headcanons, huh? I'm in the mood to write some.

- Besides participating in fights, :4drmario: is in charge of keeping everyone healthy alongside the :4wiifit::4wiifitm:.
- :4pit: and :4darkpit: are roommates. They bicker a lot, causing trouble in the Smash House, but deep inside they care about each other, being protective of each other as Waluigi found out the hard way when he stole their weapons and attempted to sell them to Crazy Redd for ludicrous amounts of money.
- Waluigi's antics are hated by everyone except :4wario:. They stem from envy for the chosen fighters and the fact he's just an Assist Trophy. As expected, Luigi is the prime victim of his wacky pranks.
- Waluigi is the butt of every joke in the house and is often forced to do the tasks no one else wants to do.
- :4palutena: and :rosalina: have a friendly relationship. It likely is due to their roles as rulers of their universes and their respective care for Pit and the Lumas.
- Being the youngest fighters, :4megaman:, :4pit:, :4darkpit:, :4tlink:, :4villager: and :4ness: often hang out and play video games together. When spotting them playing, :4wario: tries to persuade them to play his WarioWare games, but they find them too weird or too gross.
- The above kids once stayed up at night playing video games. Mentioning 5-Volt's name is enough for any of them to scream in absolute terror, leaving everyone else in the house wondering what has transpired on that night.
- Lucas and Pokémon Trainer went on a adventure together, hence why they're absent in this tournament. Being hotheaded as always, :4charizard: entered the tournament anyway.
- :4marth:, :4robinm:, :4myfriends:, :4metaknight: and :4lucina: are sparring partners.
- Though Chrom wasn't chosen, he was still allowed to assist :4robinm: in battle. He's very proud of his daughter :4lucina: for being one of the chosen fighters.
- :4wario: absolutely hates the :4wiifit::4wiifitm:, for obvious reasons. He never sets foot on the Wii Fit Gym during training sessions.
- :4greninja: is often seen meditating with :4lucario:. The two often spar together, testing their skills against each other. They're seen as some of the most honorable fighters in the house.
- No one knows what happened to the Ice Climbers, but they're missed by the veterans.
- :4ganondorf: is rarely seen in the house and is secretly plotting to usurp Master Hand. He was chosen for the tournament anyway because Master Hand knows he will never be taken over by the Evil King. He's the most distant member of the house and feared by everyone due to his sheer malice. As a result, no one dares to talk to him or interact with him in any way. Despite (or perhaps because of) his Assist Trophy status, Ghirahim is conspiring with the Evil King in taking down Master Hand and corrupt the Smash tournament.
- Being princesses, :4peach:, :4zelda: and :4lucina: are treated with a lot of respect from most members of the house.
- :4bowser: is overjoyed that his son :4bowserjr: and the Koopalings were chosen for the tournament. He asked his minions to upgrade his son's Clown Car with new weapons and features and to produce 7 copies for his Koopalings.
- Pichu is :4pikachu:'s younger brother.
- Wolf left the house because he didn't like being there. According to him, living in the Smash House was too much of a chore. :4fox: and :4falco: don't mind his absence at all.
- Snake had a very important mission, thus he's absent this time. No one seems to miss him that much, though.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Sort of a stranger idea, but I always assumed (especially with Master Core now) that the true purpose of the SSB tournaments (or at least Classic mode) was to keep Master Hand at bay. "Master Hand" is actually a weakened state of Master Core, and he uses the glove to protect him. The reason why only one fighter can fight him is that the dimension in which he resides only has a tear big enough to fit one, so the fighters fight each other to determine who could hold their own the best against him. The reason Master Core finally returns to his true form in the newest game is that SSE delayed the usual fights with Master Hand, so the fighters weren't able to get in as many hits to him before they could return to their own worlds. I'm still not sure where Crazy Hand and Tabuu fit into this.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
  • :4luigi:, :4ness:, :4falcon:, and :4jigglypuff: have a really close relationship with each other for being apart of the original 12 and being the first 4 unlockable characters in the game. However, with Jigglypuff being the only girl of the bunch, she tends to be with them less. Ever since after 64, the four decided that two of them will be in the default line up (Melee - :falconmelee: and :nessmelee:; SSB4 - :luigimelee: and :falconmelee:) just to surprise the players. Jigglypuff was originally going to be in the default line up with Luigi, but she was denied being in :4robinm: and :4lucina:'s trailer.

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
Rosalina does not rule the universe, but is just the ruler of the Lumas, the Comet Observatory, and the Gateway Galaxy.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Not so much a headcanon as a theory, but I'll post it anyway.

Master Hand and Crazy Hand are two sides of the same metaphorical coin: the creator and the destroyer. The former represents order and law, the latter represents chaos and discord.

Master Hand is the spirit of the inner child we all possess, the young spirit that organises his toys and makes them fight for his amusement. He relishes gathering data and learning more about the world of the fighters, taking careful consideration of what they are capable of and keeping close tabs on how they evolve and progress. His existence represents the trials that the fighters must face to earn their place among the annals of legend: only by defeating the creator can they truly achieve everlasting immortality. When the fight is done and the creator inevitably defeated, he returns from whence he came, content with his new knowledge and allowing the fighters to be recorded for all eternity, their deeds writ large in the stories and tales of history - he is the gatherer, the scribe, the archivist and the judge of all fighters.

Crazy Hand is the polar opposite of his brother. He is the embodiment of the young spirit that throws his toys aside, laughing with manic glee as he scatters them to and fro. He seeks to create only so he may subsequently destroy - though there is no true malice in his deeds, for only through destruction can there ever be creation. He enjoys his duties to the truest extreme, seeking to challenge worthy opponents that they may be tested to their very limits. Those that are deemed worthy of encountering the destroyer soon learn of the true wrath of genius unhinged; the raw, chaotic energy of the inner child that we all possess, madness and insanity made manifest in its purest form, at its most beautiful and terrible, and are duly rewarded for their struggles.

The two brothers are the gods of this realm, but they are not witting or even consciously aware of their powers. They exist only by essential willpower, and care only for their own instinctive passions and desires. They are, even so, only mere abstractions of the true form that oversees all of creation from behind the scenes; the absolute existence, the central nexus of all reality; creator and destroyer borne together and unified in its most essential cosmic reality; the almighty arbiter of all challenges, the overseer of all battles. And even so, to call it a living, breathing entity would be to misinterpret its existence entirely: for this is not a being of thought, nor even of will. It exists only for the purpose of existence, its very being the truest spirit of the world it dwells within. All exists within it, and it exists within all. The master of all existence; the core of the world that we, even now, see before our very own mortal eyes.

Tabuu is a rogue entity in this world. It exists as a corruption of the world's inherent essence, a disease that spreads quickly and callously throughout the furthest fringes of the realm's very own universe. It is the antithesis of the godly brothers: it is neither creator nor destroyer, nor is it a being of life or even of desires and passions. It is the void made flesh; it is the abyss made known. It is the child that has grown up and left behind childish things. What used to delight it in it youth has all but been discarded and rejected; the hopes and dreams it used to possess are now but empty thoughts and long-forgotten feelings. It only follows the orders of society now - it does what it is told, never stopping to consider that this is not what it wants to do. It is a slave to the system, the hollow core of a world that does not care. In its empty nihilism, it seeks neither to create nor to destroy, but to return everything to as it believes it ought to be: cold and devoid of life. It is a force of nature, cold and ruthless, unfeeling and uncaring. All that stand before it are reduced to nothingness, their very existences vanquished from the annals of legend. Stories and tales - it crushes these things and throws them aside, for they have no meaning its sterile, perfect world. This is the child that has grown up to follow its hopes and dreams and, somehow, has lost sight of why it held those brilliant hope, those wonderful dreams in the first place. It is the perversion of the cosmic balance: it enslaves the creator, slays the destroyer, fools the villainous, defeats the heroic. It is the anti-being of all existence, the very anathema of the world itself. Only by standing together and saying "no" to the indiscriminate authority of this ineffable being do the fighters of this world manage to defeat it - overcoming their own childish hopes and dreams, they realise their innate desires, their inner passions, and prove to the being that this is not just a world of foolish children's games: it is the embodiment of their hopes and dreams, the spirit of the inner child made manifest, and the hallowed halls and battling grounds of the greatest heroes and villains that exist. Only by reinvigorating their very essences and understanding why they exist at all can they defeat the rogue entity and save their world for good.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Ike's terrifying stalker in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. He gets Soren to distract her by flirting with her. She's also a shopkeeper in Marth's games, somehow. I guess she has an Anna-type time/world-portal thing going on. Maybe she stalked Ike through a portal into Awakening's time/world and ended up duplicating herself. (Hey look, a wild headcanon appeared!)
You mean Anna?

The reason Mega Man hasn't been slain or apprehended is because he ran away to Smash Bros..
What about the movie?

Shaymikyu

*Chrom isn't a fighter because he was too busy trying to restore Ylisse after the events of Awakening and had to run his kingdom, plus it'd be risky to risk losing ANOTHER exhalt so soon. Lissa does warp him to the battlefield when either Robin performs a final smash and then uses Rescue to bring him back to Ylisse, however. Also, going with the alternate timeline theory before, each Robin uses the Chrom from their own timeline.
*The Morgans frequently visit their parents to discuss strategy with them and get excited over all the new challenges of figuring out how to trump each fighting style.
*Tortimer has temporarily resumed his mayor duties (with help from Isabelle, of course) so :4villager: can fight. Since Isabelle is an assist trophy, she can just be teleported in when she's needed.
*One reason that :pt: isn't a fighter this time is that he was so busy preparing for the PWT that he couldn't simultaneously prepare for Smash. :charizard:, however, stubbornly refused to rest as well, so Red conceded to let him in.
*:ness2: constantly asks questions to the space exploring fighters (:4falco:,:4fox:,:4olimar:,:4alph:,:4samus:/:4zss:,:rosalina:,:wolf:, anyone else I missed) because he is fascinated with space.
*:4miibrawl:,:4miigun:, and :4miisword: are basically ascended fan boys/girls, which is why they often wear hats associated with other fighters or use more traditional movesets than just relying on Wii Sports equipment. They are starstruck by all the fighters and are always eager to bombard them with fan questions.

Dairantō Smash Brothers

Smash Historian
NNID
UltraMariio
3DS FC
2638-0093-3000
*:4miibrawl:,:4miigun:, and :4miisword: are basically ascended fan boys/girls, which is why they often wear hats associated with other fighters or use more traditional movesets than just relying on Wii Sports equipment. They are starstruck by all the fighters and are always eager to bombard them with fan questions.
Ya know during the time Brawl was made, I always thought that they would make Mii have a Wii Remote + Nunchuck tether recovery. xP

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ya know during the time Brawl was made, I always thought that they would make Mii have a Wii Remote + Nunchuck tether recovery. xP
...Dude.

A Wii peripheral based moveset for Miis would actually be really cool.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
I decided to make random team names:

:4shulk: & :4pacman: TEAM STARVING FUTURE

:4bowser: & :4bowserjr: TEAM SHOWTIME (A reference to bowser's quote in BiS)

:rosalina: & :4palutena: UNIVERSAL GODDESSES

:4robinf: & :4villagerf: TEAM GENDERBEND

:4robinm: & :4villager: TEAM AVATAR

:4wiifit: & :4drmario: THE GET FIT TEAM

:4fox: & :4duckhunt:THE FOX AND THE HOUND

:4pit: & :4darkpit: TEAM ARMPITS

:4falcon: & :4littlemac: TEAM FALCON PUNCH (get it?)

:4sonic: & :4megaman: SHADES OF BLUE

:4pacman: & :4gaw: THE TIMELESS RETRO

:4yoshi: & :4luigi: THE GREEN MEAN MACHINES

:4mario: & :4sonic: THE UNPARALLEL RIVALS

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Vote for :rosalina: and suddenly your entire town of residence will see Star Bit showers all day, every day!
"Oh hey, what's that big fiery ball in the sky that makes it all shiny and hot? Yeah, that was me. I put that there. Vote Rosalina!"

...Dude.

A Wii peripheral based moveset for Miis would actually be really cool.
That idea was floating around in my head back when my brother and I used to joke about Reggie being a secret character. Turns out Mii Fighters simultaneously disconfirmed and confirmed that.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
-:4lucina: fangirls over everyone, especially :4marth:. She also has really high respect for :4palutena: and :rosalina: as they're both celestial beings.

-:4bowserjr: was the only one who got invited. The Koopalings managed to sneak in afterwards through a shipment of Clown Cars. :4bowserjr: was not very happy about that.

-:4alph: is pretty shy around everyone since he didn't get properly introduced.

-:4zss: and :4pit: are long lost siblings. That makes :4darkpit: her half brother.

-Isabelle was originally the one who received the Smash invitation, but she snuck it into :4villager:'s mailbox and chose to cheer him on in the sidelines. (I'm not too familiar with AC lore but I figure that's something she'd do.)

-Issac's invitation got lost in the mail. No one knows if it was for Playable or Assist.

-:4duckhunt: wasn't invited. They just wandered in everyone else let them stay. The dog can't talk so the duck speaks in his behalf. Also, everyone has nicknamed them Banji Kazoople because :4duckhunt: reminds them of long lost friends. (Yeah, I made that headcanon!)

-The Smash Mansion is split off into male and female wings. The female rooms were really dusty with cobwebs everywhere since they've been pretty much abandoned save for the three rooms occupied by :4peach:, :4zelda: (shared with :4sheik:), and :4zss:. So :4wiifit:, :rosalina:, :4palutena:, :4wendy:, :4robinf:, :4lucina:, and :4villagerf: spent the first few days there getting the rooms all cleaned up. :4sheik: ended up getting her own room and :4zss: left the :4samus: suit in it's own room too.

-:4jigglypuff:hasn't been invited since Melee. It just shows up and stubbornly waves the "Original 12" trump card when anyone asks it to leave.

-:4robinm: and :4robinf: aren't supposed to coexist at the same time. Whenever they're near each other, they get headaches and their noses start bleeding. :4drmario: was called in to provide medication for the situation.

- :4rob: was originally supposed to have the Laser Cannon as his Final Smash in Brawl, but he was broken so it just resulted in him shorting out. :4shulk: repaired him and got him working properly now.

Last edited:

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Sometimes :4marth: has trouble separating his "regal" persona with his "smash" persona. His smash persona is he trash talks a bit, and can back up his trash talk. He also speaks more freely to his mind, something that Ceada and Jeigen were concerned...mainly because they didn't know Marth was also"The King of Smash".

Like our world, there was a documentary about Smash in the world of video games. It talked about the tourney scene, how it became one of the most respected fighting events, it's UPS and downs, but most importantly, it talked about the 7 greatest Smashers who, at their time, dominated the world.

Peach: the Master
Captain Falcon: the Strongest
Marth the King
Falco: the Revolutionary
Shiek: the Meteor
Fox: the Genius
Jigglypuff: the Nightmare

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Pit fights miniature Metroids and Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters used Metroid II's engine.
That and both Metroid and Kid Icarus were created by Satoru Okada. Or at least he directed both of them.
Eh I consider them siblings. That's why I always find it weird when people ship Samus and Pit....

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Some :4sonic: relationship headcanons:

:4shulk:,:4pacman:,:4megaman: & :4sonic: are all pretty tight because they are all characters that "normally shouldn't be in Smash". :4mario:is pretty tight with all of them too, since they are in Smash as per his recommendation.

:4pacman: knows :4sonic: a little bit already from "The Arcade" and they were both invited to Fix-it Felix's aniversary party (:4mario: was too, but couldn't make it as he was far too busy at the time, because :4bowser:'s time at "Bad Guys Anonymous" motivated him to get real busy in his next attack on the Mushroom Kingdom).

:4megaman: & :4sonic: are friends already, as their worlds did collide once before.

:4shulk: & :4sonic: had no prior knowledge of each other going into Smash, but hit it off really well as they have a lot in common. They're both very energetic, they both love adventure and discovery, and they both have a passion for literature. :4sonic: also tells :4shulk: a lot of stories about both Tails' gadgets and Eggman's mechs, which pique :4shulk:'s mechanical curiosity.

:4sonic: is also good friends with :4yoshi: & :4link:, since :4sonic: stumbled upon both of their home worlds just before Smash, and was able to catch up with them. He also met the former many times at the Olympic Games, and the two often trained together, as they were both speed specialists in the Olympics.

:4sonic: is fairly close with :4luigi:,:4kirby:,:4dedede:, and :4ness:. They defeated Tabuu together, and later saved the rest of the Brawl cast from their trophy stasis. :4sonic: & :4luigi: are also familiar due to the Olympics.

:4bowser: was also part of this group, but was always pretty distant. :4bowser: does have a secret level of respect for :4sonic:, though, more so than he does for :4mario:. Despite many people viewing :4sonic: as a hero, he's actually a free spirit and is not duty bound at all, and :4bowser: recognises this. He finds it fascinating and somewhat envies :4sonic: for it, because while:4bowser: goes against the lawful order of :4peach:'s rule, he is duty bound in his own ways, especially since he has Jr and the Koopalings to look after. However, :4sonic: did inspire :4bowser: to start training to be a bit faster and more agile. :4sonic: is wary of :4bowser: though, because despite both of them being involved in saving the Smash World, :4bowser: did team up with Dr. Eggman to try to ruin the Olympics for everybody. Twice.

:4sonic: & :4peach: are friends, since the latter did become good friends with Amy. Amy and :4peach: actually spend a lot of time gushing about their respective heroes. :4peach: has actually told :4mario: some of the stories Amy told her about :4sonic:, but :4mario: keeps quiet about it as he would prefer not to make :4sonic: feel uncomfortable or spread potentially false rumours about who he is dating and what not.

:4sonic: & :4pit: get along perfectly. :4pit: is like another kid brother for :4sonic:. However, the two can be awfully loud and overly enthusiastic together, much to :4darkpit:'s dismay, since he often finds himself in the same room as the two of them.

:4sonic: & :rosalina: have not really talked at all since :rosalina: arrived. However, the other Smashers have noticed :rosalina: watching :4sonic: in awe and seeming awfully interested in :4sonic:, sometimes even looking a little stalkerish about it. The Lumas (btw we need a Luma emoticon :c) often play with :4sonic: though, and :rosalina: will ask them all kinds of questions about him, which they will happily answer, to :rosalina:'s delight. :rosalina: and her Lumas just seem to be a lot happier than normal ever since they've been within :4sonic:'s presence. They don't really know what's going on though. :4mario:&:4peach: have considered trying to make the two meet up "accidentally", since :rosalina: seems to be visibly avoiding this. :4peach: assumes :rosalina: has a massive crush on :4sonic:. :4mario: respectfully declines to make assumptions, but is concerned for :rosalina:, as it's not like her to be like this in relation to anyone.

:4sonic: has no opposition to meeting her and in fact, is quite interested in meeting this enigma of a lady, since he does essentially baby sit her children. He just never seems to be able to find her...though he does often feel a strange presence nearby, or hears eerie "woosh" noises when things are quiet, with seemingly no explanation.

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
Ocarina Link (Super Smash Bros., Melee) and Twilight Link (Brawl, 3DS/Wii U) don't get along.

Shaymikyu

Since we're doing friendship headcanons:
*:4pacman: is friends with :4gaw: and :4rob: as they all relate to each other for being oldtimers.
*:4lucina: and :lucas: are close because they both had pretty tragic lives and lost their parents (more metaphorically for Lucas's father, anyway).
*:lucas: and :roymelee: are also good friends. They relate to each other for being two of the only fighters to never have their stories told outside of Japan.
*:4darkpit: is a good friend of :4metaknight:'s, but neither like to admit it and generally act aloof towards each other when others are around.
*:4ness: treats :4duckhunt: like his pet.
*:4shulk: and :4robinf: have a strange friendship. :4robinm: is also friends with Shulk, though not as much as :4robinf:.
*:4pit: and :4sonic: are very good friends. Both were quite cocky in Brawl, though they've since humbled a bit (poor Sonic and :4palutena: stealing his "fastest thing alive" title).
*Going off the fan Mii theory- each Mii fighter has fighters they admire the most that tie into their style. :4miibrawl: is a huge fan of :4littlemac: and :4falcon:. :4miigun: is a fan of :4samus: and :4megaman:. :4miisword: is a fan of :4link: and :4marth:. They'll get particularly fan boy/girlish around these fighters over all the others.
*:4lucina: looks heavily up to :4marth: and sometimes gets shy around him out of fear of not living up to his name. She worries a little that he'll be offended if he finds out she used his name while under cover, even if he'd more likely be flattered. Over time, though, he takes her in as an apprentice of sorts, hence why she fights so similar to him.
*:4wiifitm: is :4wiifit:'s boyfriend. She gets protective at times when another female fighter spends a lot of time with him.
*The non-:4villager: Villagers are all residents of his town where he is the mayor. Each also originates from a different game and all of them came together in New Leaf. There are four in total:
-:4villager: is from the original.
-:4villagerf: (who sometimes dyes her hair brown) is from WW.
-The other female one is from CF.
-The other male one is from New Leaf.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
- Rayman was supposed to be playable. After posing for his trophy, he fell asleep and still hasn't woken up. Problem is, no one knows where he fell asleep either.

- Waluigi was also supposed to ascend from Assist to Playable, but everyone found him exceptionally creepy and petitioned to keep him Assist. Everyone signed the petition, including :4wario:, who also signed that Waluigi be placed under the Warioware series name.

- :4robinm: and Chrom hang out all the time during downtime. They share a room, but there's only one bed so Chrom sleeps on the floor.
:4robinm: is also always hitting on the female Smashers, including :4lucina:, though Chrom somehow never notices.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
  • Most fighters can adjust their personal fighting style easily with custom moves, but every :4yoshi: customization is a separate individual since their fighting styles are based on biological traits.
  • keeps trying to get into the main area because he wants to meet the strong new fighters. :4megaman: and :4duckhunt:, who already know him from the side events they were in with him before, keep him at bay. :4lucario: thinks his voice sounds familiar.
  • :4greninja: is dating the fellow fighter in the same egg group, :squirtle: (now :009:), despite the fact that not even he's sure what :4greninja:'s gender is.
  • :ivysaur: (now :003:) tries to get along with the other female characters, but they never seem to notice that she's a girl. Except for :4villagerf:, who understands her speech. They get along swimmingly.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Everything in Smash happens in reality in a great book ... It happens during several chapters recounting the adventure of his head. the chapter are: The origin (64) ,The melee ,The Brawl, and the double-sided battle (3Ds - Wii U ) , some chapter tells outdoor adventure capita as the encounter and investigation of two characters, a professor and a lawyer ( Layton / Phoenix Wright Crossovers ) .

All of the Fighter receive the book in their world ... in the same time , but not all of them oppened him or found him first .
Originaly juste the original 12 oppened it ...

:4mario: -:4luigi:-:4pikachu:-:4jigglypuff:-:4kirby:-:4ness:-:4samus:-:4link:-:4falcon:-:4fox:-:4yoshi:-:4dk: ...

The time spent ... and nothing from the 12 was found ... It was war between the Mushroom and the Bowser Kingdom , the Hyrule Kingdom and the Ganon Army ... whitout their Hero ...

But one day ...

:4bowser:-:4falco:-:4ganondorf:-:4zelda::4sheik:-:pichumelee:-:roypm:-:mewtwopm:-:4peach:-:popo: . Found the book ...

They found a terrible secret ... This world made of paper , in that they point were all trap Was controlling the Master -Hand and Crazy Hand ... They were the writers of this book , hoping to get out of this book they began the battle .
And in the fury of the battle, Crazy Hand tore pages that parted around the dimention , the time , and the world ... Each Page was found by a fighter or an Assist Trophy ... thus that some character out of nintendo could come into this world like :4sonic:-:4pacman:-:4megaman:-:snake: ...

Well ... I just want a fanfic with this now ! :yeahboi:

Top Bottom