• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra*HappyCharge

Smash Apprentice
Oh me too me too XD Send me a NA code people through PM, pretty please ^_^

EDIT: Will also trade something in return in ACNL or Pokemon

Last edited:

HaZarD2kv

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaZarD2kv
Memphis smasher here, help us get slightly ahead of the curve and give me a friend code, our local competitive smasher will appreciate it!

DragoSaurusRex

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0275-8359-0622
I would really appreciate it if an awesome person would spare an NA code for a friend in need. Thanks and good luck everyone. PM me please and thank you.

Darkdragon500

Smash Rookie
Was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to spare an NA code or 3. Trying to help two friends out with getting codes, but that's probably asking for too much. Many thanks in advance anyways.

Robo9k

Smash Rookie
Been searching for a NA code everywhere. Can a kind soul please give me a code and end my journey.

ur-quan

Smash Rookie
Would really love a NA code if someone has one. I'm leaving for Australia on Wednesday and would love to bring it over :D

Teitoku

Smash Rookie
If you don't mind giving me an NA code, I'd be grateful. I'd like to start building up coins to transfer over to the full game and get a head start. That and see if Mario got buffed as people are saying so.

Kirby98

Smash Cadet
Hi, is this really the place to start asking for a download code? I really need it to try out the unlimited 3DS Smash Bros demo very badly! :D

Mega Man and the Villager here we go!! I am so excited now the early demo codes has finally been released just before the 19th!!

I am from America so please send me NA not PAL or JPN codes.

Last edited:

Shiroi

Smash Apprentice
My journey still continues in search for a code. I'm open to discussing through PM if there's anything you need in Pokemon. (Pretty much all I have to offer xD)

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
I have never been able to play Smash 3DS before, and would like a Smash NA code please!

Last edited:

joelsdaman1

Smash Cadet
NNID
joelsdaman1
3DS FC
4785-6676-7225
Guys, please don't post codes directly on the page. Bots get them almost immediately.

Still looking for a code...:estatic:

_TacocaT_

Smash Rookie
NNID
JohnnyAza
3DS FC
2079-8105-2974
Back again.. Just a kid with his friends even hoping for one code. NA please. Like ive been begging since yesterday but its getting kind of hopeless at this point but who knows.

Carrington Martin

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pie44567
3DS FC
5241-2203-7899
If anyone has a spare special demo code would you mind sending me one for NA? thank you!

Last edited:

Ike the Powerhouse

Smash Rookie
Please I really want a smash Bros 3ds demo code I am missing out the release date here in Australia because I will be on holiday so if anyone could find it In their heart to give me a code jus message me on my smash boards account please.

Hibernian99

Smash Cadet
Day 3 of looking for a code
3/4 of our rations are gone and some men are suggesting we eat our cattle to anyone out there please help us if not for us then the cattle

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
I just double checked my status history before July 30th and I had platinum member status. How come I never got a code in my email? I just double checked and searched my outlook inbox.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
It's your boy. Looking for an NA code. Longshot but if I end up receiving one I will give you endless tender luvin in the form of demo online battles (If it's available.)

Edit:
Shout out to the homie Corvus Stellarum for the code hookup!!! Much appreciated.

Last edited:

Mortsyn

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mortsyn
3DS FC
0602-6419-2352
If anyone has a EU code, I would be forever grateful, and you would officially become a part of my personal "Hero Book of Heroes."

Thanks in advance! =)

Brenzaj

Smash Rookie
I have one more code left to give. I'll trade it for a legend of zelda download code. please pm me if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom