• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING!
This is where you can request for codes, and, since the last thread was taken down due to things getting out of hand, please abide by these rules:
1. NO selling codes. If you want to be generous and give a code, give it to someone, do NOT sell it, otherwise you can take your business elsewhere.
2. NO offering to purchase codes, you can negotiate this through PM-ing if you want to give back.
3. Don't post multiple times, put your post and wait.
And, with that: I don't have a code, so, unless people give me more than 1 (which it isn't even likely I'll get 1!), don't ask me for codes, please.
Remember: Everyone else is just as excited as you to get their hands on it (including me), so be patient, and wait for your turn.
Don't just put a code up for the dead on the thread, though, PM it to whoever you want to give it to.
(This being said, I, too, would appreciate a NA code, if anyone has one available)
Special thanks to PTHsmash for donating to me!
THE DEMO IS OUT AS OF FRIDAY, THERE IS NO REASON FOR THIS THREAD TO EXIST, SO DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE THREAD IS LOCKED.

Last edited:

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
I'll throw my name in here.

Please, guys. Y'all know me :) I've been searching for hours to no avail :/ Desperately in need of an NA code.

I'm creating a group on here and will make you an admin. Group name will be the Rich Homies and I'll try to start a nice online tourney circuit. Should easily grow to be a large, healthy community. If you want to be a part of it, send an NA code my way!

EDIT: got one!

Last edited:

CrimsonYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Hello! My club nintendo won't work with my 3DS (VERY long story) so if anyone could be generous and give me a code I'd be INFINITELY grateful!!! And then when the game actually comes out we can play! PM me!

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Demo=hype

A NA code would be really good.

I can offer some stuff in PMs since that is allowed.

Last edited:

Superstarx

Smash Rookie
I'm new here, and there's no Club Nintendo in my country. I would gladly get a code here. Thanks if you're generous enough to give me one.

Last edited:

Clicky

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1263-7992-8882
Hey if anyone has a spare NA code I would love one and appreciate it very much. Thank you for your time! (and hopefully for your code ;) )

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
NA code, please. On ma kneessss plz halp!

TheUnsullied

Smash Apprentice
Hiiii... I'll just cut to the chase here. I need this code. If you are willing to give me one let me know ASAP!

Nexas1989

Smash Rookie
I would love a code : ) If someone would be soooo kind to help a smasher out I wouldddddd love you forever!!!! My email is Someguysean@yahoo.com <3 NA code

Last edited:

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Could someone give me 2 codes for NA? My brother and I want to play mega man and villager! We are unable to go to events like e3 so we have never played. ^-^

Dr. Dobis

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jopus77
3DS FC
1993-8200-6012
would love an NA code.
thanks smash community!
Dr Dobis

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Definitely hoping for a NA code. Definitely still providing if I get them. @ ElectricCitrus ElectricCitrus you're still good if I do.

Last edited:

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
I'd take a code as well if at all possible (not optimistic at this point lol) Last thread was a madhouse...

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I'll gladly trade you a hamburger tomorrow for a NA demo code today. :)

And yes, I will edit this post if I get one to indicate that I no longer need one.

And remember, folks, having codes to give away doesn't mean you have no friends, just that you're looking to make some more. ;)

Last edited:

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Edit: DON'T give me a code. I received one from a friend just now. Repeat, NO CODE; give it to someone else! Thank you all the same!

Last edited:

Severn

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-4772-7152
In need of an EU code, would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Raccoonman_900

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RMan_900
3DS FC
1418-6736-6840
Switch FC
SW-5350-0976-4122
I would love to get a NA code, cause I want to finally play the game! Send me a PM if you can.

Last edited:

Jeeble

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jeeble
3DS FC
4227-0772-2000
I'll add my name on here. US code please

Hypo

Smash Rookie
I'm qualified but I still haven't received any. If anyone has a spare I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Last edited:

dd_ray

Smash Rookie
NNID
dray
3DS FC
0404-5755-0943
Hey guys! Would love a NA code for smash! HYYYYPPPPE

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
I'm qualified but I still haven't received any. If someone gives me a code now and I end up getting my e-mail after all I'll give them two codes in return.

Thanks!
Reminder, please do not give any offers of any monetary, or, well, other codes value in exchange for a code.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom