• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuke Kioh

Smash Rookie
NNID
NukeKioh
3DS FC
2234-7685-9760
I know no one will do it, but I would be truly grateful if someone could throw me a NA code. My brother really wants to play the demo early, and I want to give him a big surprise. It would really make his day, that's for sure.

Kirsche

Smash Rookie
I'd be eternally grateful for an EU code! PM me with one if you're feeling generous!

Crescelius

Smash Rookie
EDIT: DO NOT SEND ME ANY CODES! SAVE THEM FOR OTHERS WHO NEED THEM!

I received a code already. Please, spare the remaining ones for the less fortunate!

Last edited:

TysonAtsuki

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! I have an EU code that I don't need but would greatly appreciate trading it for an NA one (which I desperately need). Keep in mind that the Eshop is currently undergoing maintenance and may not be able to allow you to insert the code yet.

bop02

Smash Rookie
Hello! I would be very grateful if someone could send me a NA demo code through pm :D I will wombo combo.

Last edited:

ZLA

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, would be so happy if someone could spare an EU code for me via PM. Its my birthday soon and I might be getting my 2DS early and really wanna try out Smash! Thanks! :)

Yarano

Smash Rookie
I would be so happy if someone would give me a demo code. Thank you so much. Me and my daughter are dying to play some Smash Bros! (NA code please)

Last edited:

Demzian

Smash Rookie
Good evenin my fellow smashers. This is just a quick post to ask if anyone possibly has a US code spare they could message me if they don't mind doing so. I have a friend who has been playing the games with me for about 8 years now, and he wishes to play the demo with me since I was able to get a code myself.

Cheers, Demzian. Email = DrifloonAirlines@aim.com

Noa.

Smash Master
Just here to request an NA code. I played a lot of Brawl and I loved going to tournies. I've been itching to try out the Smash Demo. I don't really expect to get a code but I would literally scream if I got one. You can pm me if you so desire.

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
Guess I should say, again, if anyone has a NA code, PM me and we can discuss a trade, I have a few shiny pokemon I'd be willing to give away, such as my Special Event Shiny Giratina... Sadly since it was the Johto Special event, said Giratina is Level 1.

ColeAche

Smash Rookie
NNID
ColeAche
3DS FC
4227-3249-2135
I am willing to trade a NA code for my Tomodachi life demo code. If anyone is willing PLEASE PM me.

Last edited:

JShot17

Smash Rookie
Would very much appreciate an NA code so I can not be so lonely when all my friends play the demo

Enraged Ovary

Smash Rookie
Going on a business trip tomorrow and would love to be able to start practicing on the flight. If anyone has a PM code let me know and we'll talk and make sure it's a fair trade! Thanks everyone!

Rrupse

Smash Rookie
NNID
xXAlphaSoulzXx
3DS FC
5413-1073-9427
If anyone has an extra NA code most of my friends got the demo already. I would be very thankful, I'll try my best to make it up to you.

KingIceSonic

Smash Journeyman
I will sell my kids for that NA code someone please give it to me!!! I will give you my amazon account that has like 70 dollars and has both versions pre-ordered and you can take them. Just please I can't wait 3 days PLEASE!!!!(Joke post obviously)

Good evenin my fellow smashers. This is just a quick post to ask if anyone possibly has a US code spare they could message me if they don't mind doing so. I have a friend who has been playing the games with me for about 8 years now, and he wishes to play the demo with me since I was able to get a code myself.

Cheers, Demzian. Email = DrifloonAirlines@aim.com
Who tf uses aim anymore? Your friend can wait 3 days. at least he PLAYED the demo unlike 99% of us here. Get out of here NOW
I love you :nervous:

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
Well at this point I'm gonna stop asking for a code. If someone wants to send a NA code my way, go ahead! Other then that I'm done asking. Not like I'm actually gonna get one anyway.

Isen1123

Smash Cadet
I would've gotten a code but I had the email box unchecked in Club Nintendo :( I was so angry. Anyone with a code PLEASE PM me one!! Thanks!

Project Quarantine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ianwit8
It was a long time ago…
I was washing the dishes in the dishwasher when my cat meowed. I decided to make toast because I was hungry, so I grabbed bread and put it in the toaster. Unfortunately, the toaster burnt my toast. 2 days later, I decided to eat cereal. So I put some cereal into the toaster and sat on a chair. Unfortunately, the cereal burnt my toaster. A week after that, I was outside playing soccer when I felt the need to shout loudly at someone. That someone happened to be one of my friends. I laughed at his puzzled look. The next year, my friend was in my English class when he got confused on a problem. It was about a reading. The reading was talking about how toast is made, as a practice for a final test. I laughed at his puzzled look. My next class I walked into, was busy. I tripped and fell, and all of my stuff went everywhere. Someone helped me pick it up. A minute later, he was talking with his friends about Clash of Clans. I went into the conversation. He then proceeded to begin a discussion about SSB4, unprovoked. It was like it was his life destiny. He said that he was stoked to play SSB4, but didn't have a demo code. I was solemn. The next day, he came back. He came to the same spot and was bragging about his code. I pleaded for it but it was in vain. All because I said I could beat him in Brawl a year ago, the same day I burnt my toast in the toaster. Don't burn your toast in the toaster.

Could I please have a U.S. code?

Last edited:

Isen1123

Smash Cadet
It was a long time ago…
I was washing the dishes in the dishwasher when my cat meowed. I decided to make toast because I was hungry, so I grabbed bread and put it in the toaster. Unfortunately, the toaster burnt my toast. 2 days later, I decided to eat cereal. So I put some cereal into the toaster and sat on a chair. Unfortunately, the cereal burnt my toaster. A week after that, I was outside playing soccer when I felt the need to shout loudly at someone. That someone happened to be one of my friends. I laughed at his puzzled look. The next year, my friend was in my English class when he got confused on a problem. It was about a reading. The reading was talking about how toast is made, as a practice for a final test. I laughed at his puzzled look. My next class I walked into, was busy. I tripped and fell, and all of my stuff went everywhere. Someone helped me pick it up. A minute later, he was talking with his friends about Clash of Clans. I went into the conversation. He then proceeded to begin a discussion about SSB4, unprovoked. It was like it was his life destiny. He said that he was stoked to play SSB4, but didn't have a demo code. I was solemn. The next day, he came back. He came to the same spot and was bragging about his code. I pleaded for it but it was in vain. All because I said I could beat him in Brawl a year ago, the same day I burnt my toast in the toaster. Don't burn your toast in the toaster.

Could I please have a U.S. code?
Lovely

Krabzzzzz2

Smash Rookie
NNID
Krabzzzzz2
I don't really have anything to offer in return, nor do I have any sort of convincing story, however I would very much appreciate it if I were to receive a North American demo code from someone generous. :)

Also, if possible, I would like a second code so that I may gift it to a close friend of mine as a surprise, however that is not at all obligatory. Even if I do not receive anything, thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom