• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ama291

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was until midnight or until the public demo was available. Either way, I hope to find a US demo in my PMs very soon. ;)
Haha we all do, there's just way too many NA users out there looking for codes and the remaining code holders are trying to sell theirs for cash and gift cards which is just unethical.

Hyena

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-4422-5427
It does seem unethical! If I had codes I would be wanting to help out the community as much as possible.

Haha we all do, there's just way too many NA users out there looking for codes and the remaining code holders are trying to sell theirs for cash and gift cards which is just unethical.

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
That's the 'Murican way, though.

Hyena

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-4422-5427
That's the 'Murican way, though.
Touché. But at some point they should realize people aren't going to shell out money with this small amount of time before the demo hits. Maybe careful planning and consideration isn't 'Murican though. :-)

Ama291

Smash Rookie
Touché. But at some point they should realize people aren't going to shell out money with this small amount of time before the demo hits. Maybe careful planning and consideration isn't 'Murican though. :-)
Good night and good luck, I guess I'll be downloading the free demo tomorrow.

Greenshortz

Smash Rookie
If anyone has a spare code i'll gladly take it but if not i'll just wait until tomorrow it's not a big deal .... also how does the 30 plays work for the limited demo is it opening it 30 times or actually playing a 2 min match thirty times?

NGamerZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
NGAMERZERO
3DS FC
4983-4938-2565
Warning Received
I have 2 NA demo codes that I would like to giveaway. However, I request digital content of some kind in return if that is okay. I am not looking for anything in particular, so as long as I like your offer, I will give you a code. Message me as soon as possible with a good offer because I do not feel like listing which games I have, so if you give me an offer that has to be done through a game that I do not have, I want to let you know as soon as possible so that you can change your offer into something else. Basically, I have a lot of Nintendo published games and systems if that helps. If the codes do not work for some reason, you are welcome to reverse the transaction, but I assure you that these codes should be fully functional as I am the only one who has access to them. At some point I will stop taking offers so that I can choose the best 2.
I would just like to thank the winners of my giveaway. Of the four people who participated, the winners were:

elitex12 - Gave me a shiny level 1 event Giratina with a Griseous Orb
Rosetta&Chiko - Gave me the Wii U Virtual Console version of Mario Bros. (NES)

For those who are still looking for a code, I wish you good luck!

If anyone has a spare code i'll gladly take it but if not i'll just wait until tomorrow it's not a big deal .... also how does the 30 plays work for the limited demo is it opening it 30 times or actually playing a 2 min match thirty times?
I believe it is done by opening it 30 times just like most, if not all, limited demos that are available on the Nintendo eShop. I do not think they would change that just for this demo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aeramis

Smash Ace
I'll probably get the free demo tomorrow but if someone still has a spare NA code that would be cool too.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Okay, the public demo's should become available very soon now and once they are, the demo codes will all expire by then.

So I will be locking all the Demo Code Requesting threads now, anybody who hasn't got any codes yet should just wait until the public demo becomes available. After all, if you haven't received the codes yet until now. Chances are that you probably won't be receiving them anytime soon. So it's for the best to just wait for the public demo now. Do NOT create another thread asking for them or post in any other threads on the forums! Just wait patiently for the public demo now.

The public demo, unlike the special demo version, only has a limit to 30 uses (meaning you can only boot the demo up up to 30 times), so if you want to keep the demo at it until the full version's release, be sure not to waste your usage away willy nilly. Just keep at it for at least 2 uses per day and making good use of the 3DS sleep mode and you'll be fine until then.

Also, when downloading the public demo, you might want to download it with the sleep mode option on, because traffic will probably be huge and cut your download off and all. Just a friendly advice.

Well you've managed to wait this long, so I'll wish you a lot of fun with the public demo once it becomes available. Happy Smashing! ^^

If you have any further questions. Feel free to send me a PM.

*Thread locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom