• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trisongs

Smash Apprentice
enjoy the game the fake codes were a way for everyone to have a chance vs the first person to open the screen (wonder who that was )

[ ]

Smash Rookie
Will you be able to download the demo again after its 30 uses or is it restricted to one download and 30 opens?

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
Will you be able to download the demo again after its 30 uses or is it restricted to one download and 30 opens?
Yeah, all 3DS demos are like that with limited uses. To cheat the system you would probably have to copy it off your SD Card and onto a computer so that when you run out of uses you can copy it back from the PC. (Not guaranteed to work)

wifishark

Smash Rookie
I've got a couple of the club nintendo smash codes.

Edit
*The codes have been given already.*

Last edited:

NeverKnowing

Smash Rookie
Yeah, all 3DS demos are like that with limited uses. To cheat the system you would probably have to copy it off your SD Card and onto a computer so that when you run out of uses you can copy it back from the PC. (Not guaranteed to work)
Btw, downloading it again works too, at least it did for me with others demos out there

NGamerZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
NGAMERZERO
3DS FC
4983-4938-2565
I have 2 NA demo codes that I would like to giveaway. However, I request digital content of some kind in return if that is okay. I am not looking for anything in particular, so as long as I like your offer, I will give you a code. Message me as soon as possible with a good offer because I do not feel like listing which games I have, so if you give me an offer that has to be done through a game that I do not have, I want to let you know as soon as possible so that you can change your offer into something else. Basically, I have a lot of Nintendo published games and systems if that helps. If the codes do not work for some reason, you are welcome to reverse the transaction, but I assure you that these codes should be fully functional as I am the only one who has access to them. At some point I will stop taking offers so that I can choose the best 2.

Nutz_and_Voltz

Smash Cadet
if there are any codes left i would love to have one so i can play while i wait in line for an iphone tonite

Nutz_and_Voltz

Smash Cadet
reposting since i was last post on page:

if there are any codes left i would love to have one so i can play while i wait in line for an iphone tonite

funtend0zii

Smash Cadet
The controls are a bit odd imo. You always end up running and can almost never walk, so picking up items can be difficult. Hopefully there's a double tap option like the old games.
Or hopefully i will get used to this.

EDIT: Also because of the running issues, it can be a challenge to make villager do his down+B (grow a tree) because you can wait in between planting it, watering it, and cutting it down

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom