• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

allstargoldeneye

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for a US code please people! I want to enjoy it with everyone else, and I kinda want to experience it because my Wii just broke with the stupid read error and now I can't even play Brawl or Project M anymore in my dorm. I just need smash man.

jjeats

Smash Rookie
So yeah, just got off gamefaqs because I just got scammed. I'm never trading again. Now 200 coins on my club Nintendo account is gone. I'll be happy if someone gave a NA code to me. But sorry, I'm never trading again with strangers.

Zomboy

Smash Rookie
Whelp, long time lurker here. So my credibility for requesting a demo code (EU), is pretty low considering this is my first post on the boards. However, the one willing to share his code with me, is contributing to my addiction to instant gratification, will contribute to my sm4sh metagame and will decide the first incarnation of my sm4sh tag. Muchos apreciados. :)

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
I just got off the phone with Nintendo. The phone rep verified my platinum status, the fact that I was signed up for marketing emails and that I have a registered 3DS. It's going to take 2-5 business days for the consumer department to look into my case as to why I never got a download code. In 5 days the whole US can download the demo so...pretty much horsepoop if you ask me. It's pretty bad when you spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a company that begs people to buy its Wii U consoles and they can't even properly distribute a f'in demo download code.

So if you didn't get your code in your email by now you probably won't get to play it until Friday...even if you gave Nintendo 2 grand last year.

Raccoonman_900

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RMan_900
3DS FC
1418-6736-6840
Switch FC
SW-5350-0976-4122
I have something to say. No one send me a NA code anymore. Why?
Because a friend of mine outside of Smashboards lent me a code to play. I wanna say thanks to him for giving it to me.
That'll be all.

JW9901

Smash Rookie
READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING!
This is where you can request for codes, and, since the last thread was taken down due to things getting out of hand, please abide by these rules:
1. NO selling codes. If you want to be generous and give a code, give it to someone, do NOT sell it, otherwise you can take your business elsewhere.
2. NO offering to purchase codes, you can negotiate this through PM-ing if you want to give back.
3. Don't post multiple times, put your post and wait.
And, with that: I don't have a code, so, unless people give me more than 1 (which it isn't even likely I'll get 1!), don't ask me for codes, please.
Remember: Everyone else is just as excited as you to get their hands on it (including me), so be patient, and wait for your turn.
Don't just put a code up for the dead on the thread, though, PM it to whoever you want to give it to.
(This being said, I, too, would appreciate a NA code, if anyone has one available)
Special thanks to PTHsmash for donating to me!

_TacocaT_

Smash Rookie
NNID
JohnnyAza
3DS FC
2079-8105-2974
Still looking for a code. Please PM me any codes you may have left. NA only please and I would be so grateful, i really dont wish to wait till friday

sticknotes

Smash Rookie
If someone could PM me a USA code I would appreciate it. I'll delete the message when I get one

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
I'm very eager to try out Link for myself in this demo. I'll need all the practice I can get. If anyone has an NA code, please message. Thanks. If not, oh well. I can wait.

Last edited:

Hero of the Winds

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the second post, but I got a code (YAY) and I really want to surprise my friend with one so we can play together, anyone have a code to spare?

Greninjadaninja

Smash Rookie
Hi, I am in need of a NA demo code. Let me tell you why. You see my son is a very big nintendo fan and he has been really excited for the new super smash brothers. Today my son came up to me and asked if I had a platinum membership thing. After further investigation I got scammed. After that I went here hoping to find a thread like this. Please help a guy out I don't want to disappoint my son.

Flooters

Smash Rookie
I'm a little late, but is there anyone who still has codes they're willing to give out? Because that would be REALLY REALLY COOLL. I'm not really expecting one anyways but it's worth a shot, I think

Last edited:

Mrcompleto

Smash Rookie
I would love to have a code. If anyone can give me one i will be thankful. An NA code by the way

Last edited:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I would be surprised if somebody with a code was actually browsing through this thread looking for somebody to give it to. If you want to surprise me, feel free to pm me :o (NA). It's not like I'm expecting it though.

EDIT: Wow, I was really surprised! Tysm @Corvus Stellarum for the code!

Last edited:

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
I have a friend who didn't go to the smash fest and really wants to try out villager. He really wants to play it right away and can't wait, if anyone would be nice and PM a code that would be fantastic.

Kidza2

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, first time poster!
If anyone has a spare code, I will trade it for some other e-shop download codes! I reached platinum but never received a code, trying to still get in on the action!

Lord Goomy

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I have an EU code that I will trade for an NA code. If anyone is interested PM me.

Shiroi

Smash Apprentice
Coming back to this thread. Not fond of looking for codes on gamefaqs and reddit. It's been 4 days for me, so once again, I will highly appreciate the individual who donates a NA code to me. I do realize there are so many others who want the code, so I guess I'll just wait..
#beggingforlife #smashdemotoogood

Enki777

Smash Rookie
Can anyone be kind enough to spare a NA code for me? I'll be eternally grateful, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom