• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528

By the way, is there any way to use the image link without the pic auto-updating the next day?

Looks like Villager is in the city in that picture pretty cool. Fun fact Gracie or that giraffe in the background is actually a guy in the Japanese version of Animal Crossing.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
"In the Japanese version..." should really be an in-joke for the trans community. Just. Somehow. I think that needs to happen.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Sheik still has a penis in the Japanese version. I always said that.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Just had a weird dream where there was a new trailer.

It "confirmed" Palutena, Kuma/Panda as the Namco/Tekken rep, and Shulk. It also showed some weird temple stage that doesn't seem to be from any games.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
You must have a rather fragile existance...
I don't think my existence is fragile since I grew up playing Zelda games, weird isn't it? :laugh:
Seriously though, it's like indirectly saying that Zelda is a shemale...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
She might have some special form of magic that magically grows and replaces certain organs. We may never know.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
"Met a nice guy last week, but I don't think he's buying the Japanese version if you know what I mean..."

Then you can make jokes about importing and stuff... It would just be great.

"She plays both versions, quite a collector!"

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
In this case, I'll definitely stick with the western releases.....

Ganondorf is a drunken rapist. Of coarse he'd check.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I would definitely change my title to "Male in the JP version" if I ever signed up for Premium membership.

Also, video games don't need logic. Zelda becomes a shemale only in the fanfics the developers inspire.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ah sorry, I wasn't thinking about chars like Pika, DDD and Falco.

Nono, what I mean is a character who gets a regrab on MK from a release... and this character isn't generally know for CG-ing people in any way at all, let alone this way.

And I can't say I know of a Peach CG on MK. Peach generally has a bad MU against MK so i'd say it would've been brought up when talking about the two but eh I dunno I could be wrong.

But no i'm not thinking of Peach.

Want me to give it away? :awesome:

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Ah sorry, I wasn't thinking about chars like Pika, DDD and Falco.

Nono, what I mean is a character who gets a regrab on MK from a release... and this character isn't generally know for CG-ing people in any way at all, let alone this way.

And I can't say I know of a Peach CG on MK. Peach generally has a bad MU against MK so i'd say it would've been brought up when talking about the two but eh I dunno I could be wrong.

But no i'm not thinking of Peach.

Want me to give it away? :awesome:
Zero Suit Samus

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
We've seen two versions of the new Animal Crossing stage: city and village, with the latter having a background similar to that of Smashville from Brawl.
The stage itself is also quite similar to Smashville, having two moving platforms instead of just one.

I begin to wonder... Are those different stages or is the same one? Seeing the Developer Direct, the stage doesn't seem to move at all, so I don't think it's a moving stage.

I think the stage being city or village might be random upon selecting the stage (like Mushroomy Kingdon). What do you think?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
That makes sense. I do wonder if they've removed human villager on lookers from the background of the stage now that Villager is a playable character too.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
That makes sense. I do wonder if they've removed human villager on lookers from the background of the stage now that Villager is a playable character too.
I thought about that. If that IS the case, then that pretty much spells doom for Toon Link, unfortunately.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I thought about that. If that IS the case, then that pretty much spells doom for Toon Link, unfortunately.

I keep thinking that the Wind Waker remake will save Toon Link's life, but still on the other hand. He's still probably the easiest cut to make.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
We could always get the child Link back but base his moveset on Link to the Past/Link Between Two Worlds. That could be really unique/fun.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Even though I REALLY don't want to see anyone get cut, I wouldn't really care if a second Link that plays almost exactly like the normal Link get the axe.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Well, they could justify Classic Link being the new younger speedy version of adult Link by stating that Classic Link is wearing Pegasus Boots.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I could see and justify Young Link and Adult Link playing similar if Young Link was used to represent classic Zelda and given items and weapons from the NES/SNES/Game Boy games and sequels to them.

Kind of like Mega Man's moveset is based on his classic games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom