• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I think the tier list thread was just talking about competitive pokemon too... We wanted to know where V115's avatar came from. :p
I make my move choices within like 4-5 seconds for this very reason. I feel bad keeping the little guys waiting.

Morbi

Scavenger
Question fore everyone. If you had to choose between one younger link (since I believe sakurai said somewhere there should always be a younger link) who would you choose?

Toon link?
http://zeldawiki.org/images/1/12/WW_Link_HD_2.png

Or ALBW link?
http://zeldawiki.org/images/c/cc/Link-ALBW.png
I would really love it if they went back and made the Majora's Mask Link. His 3 taunts could include different masks like Kamaro's mask. He could do his dance with that beautiful song. His final smash could be Fierce Deity Link. I am not crazy. I do not think he should have the Goron or the Zora mask. He should simply have his Deku mask and transform into only that form. Similar to Sheik and Zelda. That would make me so happy.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I love the Tyranitar's expression in that pic especially. So careless and happy and in the moment looool. It rains so he brings an umbrella out. <3

Gotta love competitive pokemon. :p

@Ismar: Haww heh, I like that. :D

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I think the tier list thread was just talking about competitive pokemon too... We wanted to know where V115's avatar came from. :p

I think it's impossible to look at that Tyranitar and not smile. I've been pretty stressed today, and I instantly forgot my worries.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I just remembered this now, but someone YESTERDAY I THINK? said that the SSE never made them FEEL ANYTHING.

HOW HEARTLESS CAN YOU BE, SOMEONE? HOW DID YOU FEEL NOTHING WHEN R.O.B. LOST EVERYTHING HE TRIED TO PROTECT, WHICH HE DID BY... LOSING NOT QUITE EVERYTHING BUT STILL QUITE A BIT. And then even after the world was saved, and everyone was happy and got back what they had lost, he was still left with nothing.

I wish I could let Sakurai know how much he hurt me with R.O.B. *Sniffle*

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Wait so you don't like twerking and you don't like alcohol... Do you find anything entertaining?
Just because I hate that kind of "dancing" and can't stand the taste of alcohol doesn't mean I'm a boring person. Sure, that's probably most people's idea of fun, but I'm not your typical person.

Hell, I have zero interest in the vast majority of sports, especially American Football.
Kuma confirmed for pure maiden.
People would (and possibly still) say that about me which is funny since I find purity fanatics (like the whole chastity ring thing) to be going overboard. That and I criticize religion, especially Christianity.

Morbi

Scavenger
I just remembered this now, but someone YESTERDAY I THINK? said that the SSE never made them FEEL ANYTHING.

HOW HEARTLESS CAN YOU BE, SOMEONE? HOW DID YOU FEEL NOTHING WHEN R.O.B. LOST EVERYTHING HE TRIED TO PROTECT, WHICH HE DID BY... LOSING NOT QUITE EVERYTHING BUT STILL QUITE A BIT. And then even after the world was saved, and everyone was happy and got back what they had lost, he was still left with nothing.

I wish I could let Sakurai know how much he hurt me with R.O.B. *Sniffle*
I am desensitized to stuff like that. Regardless I hated R.O.B's inclusion in the game. So I thought it was really funny actually. I know... I know... I am sadistic. :rob: :smash:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
R.O.B. saved all of freakin' Video Games. He well deserved his slot and was an amazing character to boot. He's one of the few I actually liked in the SSE. None of them were Kirby characters, to note. Captain Falcon was amazing, though. Snake and Samus were great.

Noler_Mass

Smash Ace
Just because I hate that kind of "dancing" and can't stand the taste of alcohol doesn't mean I'm a boring person. Sure, that's probably most people's idea of fun, but I'm not your typical person.

Hell, I have zero interest in the vast majority of sports, especially American Football.

People would (and possibly still) say that about me which is funny since I find purity fanatics (like the whole chastity ring thing) to be going overboard. That and I criticize religion, especially Christianity.
Don't worry I was only kidding around haha. And this is smash boards so I mean not to generalize or anything, but I doubt many of us are huge sports fans.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
R.O.B. saved all of freakin' Video Games. He well deserved his slot and was an amazing character to boot. He's one of the few I actually liked in the SSE. None of them were Kirby characters, to note. Captain Falcon was amazing, though. Snake and Samus were great.

I thought Dedede was pretty good, comically at least.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
If your drunk on alcohol, you'll like twerking. You might (and prolly will) try it yourself.

Tacblack

Smash Apprentice
It's hard not to find twerking entertaining. Sometimes it amazes me just how fast buttcheeks can move.
Just because I hate that kind of "dancing" and can't stand the taste of alcohol doesn't mean I'm a boring person.
I'm not sure if anybody likes the taste of alcohol (like straight Vodka). Usually people mix it so they can't even taste it.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I thought Dedede was pretty good, comically at least.

He was okay. But the Kirby characters stealing the show ruined most of the SSE for me. It didn't help that they all were way better in those settings that anybody else. Maybe Jigglypuff, R.O.B. and Snake being other exceptions, due to their recoveries. Yoshi possibly too.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
He was okay. But the Kirby characters stealing the show ruined most of the SSE for me. It didn't help that they all were way better in those settings that anybody else. Maybe Jigglypuff, R.O.B. and Snake being other exceptions, due to their recoveries. Yoshi possibly too.
yea I remember situations where i'd be link and i'd want to strangle someone.

Then i'd play as like Lucas and feel like the game was sped up. @.@

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
To be fair, Link is super slow while Lucas is somewhat fast. You're going at a higher speed. Now Slow McTunic Man.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
King DeDeDe, Metaknight, and Kirby are all flavorful characters.

Metaknight has a good gimmick with four specials that can all used as a recovery. But they need to be more specialized. The tornado should have little to no stun, but give him great mobility. Shuttle Loop should have very little knockback and used primarily to knock people away a little bit in order to go into a glide. Should not be able to kill. The drill should be a damage dealer that is slightly more punishable. And the teleport slash could be a more KO based move. That way each recovery has a different function and is not as easily abused.

No more chain grabs. Make it impossible to use a throw a second or two after it has already been used.

MatthewSwain9

Smash Cadet
King DeDeDe, Metaknight, and Kirby are all flavorful characters.

Metaknight has a good gimmick with four specials that can all used as a recovery. But they need to be more specialized. The tornado should have little to no stun, but give him great mobility. Shuttle Loop should have very little knockback and used primarily to knock people away a little bit in order to go into a glide. Should not be able to kill. The drill should be a damage dealer that is slightly more punishable. And the teleport slash could be a more KO based move. That way each recovery has a different function and is not as easily abused.

No more chain grabs. Make it impossible to use a throw a second or two after it has already been used.
Chain grabs take skill to really rack up some high damage btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom