• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I think it's pretty likely, since they tend to do monthly directs. Maybe we'll finally get a reveal for Little Mac. Making me wait all this time...

They also don't tend to announce them until a couple days in advance though iirc.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Would be really funny if Nintendo did one of those "...and one more thing" things at the end of a Direct. Whatever game they were showing off, maybe Iwata would say something like "and you can look forward, next year, to playing as [character] in the next Super Smash Brothers game." Footage would be shown too, of course.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Would be really funny if Nintendo did one of those "...and one more thing" things at the end of a Direct. Whatever game they were showing off, maybe Iwata would say something like "and you can look forward, next year, to playing as [character] in the next Super Smash Brothers game." Footage would be shown too, of course.

No. No footage. That gives us too much knowledge. We have to be mostly in the dark. Thus is the Nintendo way. :troll: :chuckle:

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Sounds neat, especially if they included a personal video of that specific newcomer.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I get amused when Mr.Iwata says DI-RECT-LY.....I don't know why....but I'm sure Nintendo will do a troll reveal, and / or troll us even harder by not revealing anything.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Reggie's just going to step out there and say "You can look forward to playing as...more new characters, not next year, not...next spring, but December 3rd, 2015!"

-Link-

Smash Cadet
I don't like this guy :(
Reggie is in charge over there at Nintendo of U.S.A. In Redmond Washington. Ok I will get back to spectating, I don't usually like to post as much. Normally I just read everyone else and enjoy good conversations lol.

bobadz

Smash Ace
The theory that Sakurai is gonna show us all the stages and characters is looking more likely.

Which playable characters and stages haven't we seen?

Also the Reused Spirit Tracks assets stick out like a sore thumb.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
The theory that Sakurai is gonna show us all the stages and characters is looking more likely.

Which playable characters and stages haven't we seen?

Also the Reused Spirit Tracks assets stick out like a sore thumb.
I guess they intended for the stage to be ripped straight from its original game.
Not sure if that makes them lazy.

A lot of the trailer stages haven't been shown yet in the daily snapshots. I'd say we still have a week or two left before they are (presumably) all shown.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I'm still hoping for an announcement of a Smash Direct in these next couple of months.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If FLUDD must stay in Mario's moveset can you at least make it do something other push people a few inches?

Or I don't know maybe give him a new Final Smash where he floods the stage with it?

Aduross

Smash Apprentice
For what I've seen, the FLUDD seems a lot stronger this time. Sakurai uses it in the Mario Vs Megaman match.
That's impressive considering he was playing Mega Man in that match! :p

I think it's too early to say anything definitive about the FLUDD since the guy playing Mario never managed to connect with it. There's the slim possibility that it could still change to something else, but considering Bowser and Pit already have new moves before Mario, I'm not holding my breath.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Lol well, that dude then.
Anyway the water seems simply more powerful, visually. But the problem was that in Brawl it was too fast and brief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom