• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It's just what I get for waking up at 3 AM.

When I wake up again I hope there's a productive discussion.
Who am I kidding

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Not surprising. Constant spam, refusal to get on-topic... etc.

Anyway, what items from Brawl you guys don't want to return?
I'd kind of like for all of them to return, but theres a somewhat long list of changes I have that I would want applied to them.

A few examples:

Golden Hammers should never turn out to be squeaky.

Motion Sensor Bombs shouldn't despawn once placed. (or at least last much longer than they did after being placed in Brawl)

I also didn't like the random effects of the Timer and Lightning.

Also, I forgot about the Barrel Cannon from Melee being removed, I'd like for it to return.

Team Healers should not be able to heal or damage opposing teams. (they can have fixed knockback, and no damage will be dealt, and they won't despawn if they hit an opposing team member)

Nerf the Soccer Ball.

A few other things.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
WELCOME TO MIIVERSE NIGHTLY UPDATE!
You may have noticed that there was no Miiverse Nightly Update last Thursday or yesterday. To compensate for lost posts, today's Update will be an "XL UPDATE!". XL Updates will feature 9-15 posts, but are only for special occasions.
Now, let's get started!
Y'all like tripping, right?

Oh wait, no sane human does. But then again, Baka-chan doesn't look human.. Or sane, for that matter.
Quick, Facepalm post, distract them!

How do I shot yeah? Y cant mizzy yea
How about lazy typer?

I know right, Miss Fit made me lol so much omg! #miiverse #wut #help
How about a link between worlds?

...the Miiverse and IPod worlds, that is.
This next poster is in the wrong community.

Or is he? ... Maroo Kert deconfirmed, f-zero confirmed.
And this next post deserves an AWESOME FACEPALM!

Yeah, moving on, a user who deserves to lose all rights to own an N64.

Er, how about confused nine year old?

AHAHA, LOOK AT HIS IGNORANCE! HAHAHA

Er, finally, our Vintage post of the night!

This takes the cake, firstly for daring to suggest a Call of Duty character in Smash, and secondly, for actually spreading the lie that Sakurai is doing this.

Thanks for reading, and please enjoy the Pic of the Day!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd kind of like for all of them to return, but theres a somewhat long list of changes I have that I would want applied to them.

A few examples:

Golden Hammers should never turn out to be squeaky.

Motion Sensor Bombs shouldn't despawn once placed. (or at least last much longer than they did after being placed in Brawl)

I also didn't like the random effects of the Timer and Lightning.

Also, I forgot about the Barrel Cannon from Melee being removed, I'd like for it to return.

Team Healers should not be able to heal or damage opposing teams. (they can have fixed knockback, and no damage will be dealt, and they won't despawn if they hit an opposing team member)

Nerf the Soccer Ball.

A few other things.
Golden Hammers were broken without the Squeak. I'd keep that. Motion Sensor Bomb should last forever, unless the stage changes or it gets hit. Timer and Lightning were stupid. -_- Barrel Cannon would be fun. Team Healers, agreed. Soccer Ball was eh. Make it so you can pick it up if you're close enough, and if not, it gets hit.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
1. Fastblade's nightly posts are the highlight of my Dojo waits. He should literally get his own thread and fan club for that, regardless of the fact he is an awesome member of THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT!!! (plus he is slowly getting into Sakurai's grace; then, our impact will really be felt!!!)

2. Satire is never lost on me, because I am satire.

3. The Bumper needs to go back to being a super awesome combo machine like in Smash 64, rather than just a stupid bumping thing that was in Brawl that added nothing.

4. Again, if Ridley is confirmed, I will shave my head LIKE A BOSS!!! I will even post a pre- and post- shaving my head thing-io if this is true.

5. I wonder what I'd look like bald... :confused:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Golden Hammers were broken without the Squeak. I'd keep that. Motion Sensor Bomb should last forever, unless the stage changes or it gets hit. Timer and Lightning were stupid. -_- Barrel Cannon would be fun. Team Healers, agreed. Soccer Ball was eh. Make it so you can pick it up if you're close enough, and if not, it gets hit.
Glad you agree on the Team Healer.

You have a good point on the Golden Hammer.

The Soccer Ball would be neat like that, like you could carry it like a Cracker Launcher or Crate, and kick it when you want to.

The Lightning should require you to pick it up first, and then toss it upwards for it to go into effect. Maybe the effects could vary depending on which direction you throw it in.

The Timer, I don't know what I could do for that. It's just so unreliable in Brawl, I hate it so much.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
WELCOME TO MIIVERSE NIGHTLY UPDATE!
You may have noticed that there was no Miiverse Nightly Update last Thursday or yesterday. To compensate for lost posts, today's Update will be an "XL UPDATE!". XL Updates will feature 9-15 posts, but are only for special occasions.
Now, let's get started!
Y'all like tripping, right?

Oh wait, no sane human does. But then again, Baka-chan doesn't look human.. Or sane, for that matter.
Quick, Facepalm post, distract them!

How do I shot yeah? Y cant mizzy yea
How about lazy typer?

I know right, Miss Fit made me lol so much omg! #miiverse #wut #help
How about a link between worlds?

...the Miiverse and IPod worlds, that is.
This next poster is in the wrong community.

Or is he? ... Maroo Kert deconfirmed, f-zero confirmed.
And this next post deserves an AWESOME FACEPALM!

Yeah, moving on, a user who deserves to lose all rights to own an N64.

Er, how about confused nine year old?

AHAHA, LOOK AT HIS IGNORANCE! HAHAHA

Er, finally, our Vintage post of the night!

This takes the cake, firstly for daring to suggest a Call of Duty character in Smash, and secondly, for actually spreading the lie that Sakurai is doing this.

Thanks for reading, and please enjoy the Pic of the Day!
I swear.. When I get a Wii U...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Still, I can't wait to see you all proven wrong, when we get another animal confirmed...

...the wild mouse Pokémon, itself...

Seriously, even after it was playable in Melee, that would be the biggest "WTF?" character possible. Few would see it coming, which is a big reason why Pichu in Smash WiiU and 3DS would be BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

That answer your question? :awesome:
Actually, I used to shave my head from when I was like 5-15 on a regular basis, which is weird, because I've mostly had long hair since then.

Edit: And let it be known throughout history that this is the 11,111th post Johnknight1 ever posted on SmashBoards, and that it was a great one.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Actually, I used to shave my head from when I was like 5-15 on a regular basis, which is weird, because I've mostly had long hair since then.

Edit: And let it be known throughout history that this is the 11,111th post Johnknight1 ever posted on SmashBoards, and that it was a great one.
So you admit you're a fish? :troll:

And indeed! :awesome:

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207

Kid Icarus stage... Disappointed its not That First Town, but eh. Also, 3DS PIC FINALLY

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
It already looks like a massive improvement over Skyworld. Well...it wouldn't have to try to hard for that anyways. I REALLY hope they have DLC for the Wii U to get these stages.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Congrats on such an amazing and inspiring post!

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
The monsters in the background is kind of a giveaway that its a Kid Icarus stage.
The stages in the 3DS & WiiU versions so far look a lot more neutral compared to previous games.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Sounds like the Reset Bomb Forest is going to be a stage.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It already looks like a massive improvement over Skyworld. Well...it wouldn't have to try to hard for that anyways. I REALLY hope they have DLC for the Wii U to get these stages.
Yeah, but if it's not DLC, there's always hacking and modding... ;)
So you admit you're a fish? :troll:

And indeed! :awesome:
Yes, I am not a fish, but I do love to eat fish and to fish.

*starts humming* Fish, fish, fish, fish!!!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yes, I am not a fish, but I do love to eat fish and to fish.

*starts humming* Fish, fish, fish, fish!!!

I can do this all day. :awesome:

And unlike some people, I actually make new ones. :smirk:

Anyway, I really like this stage. It looks really cool. I wonder if it has actual hazards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom