• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy

No but seriously after Microsoft's huge mistake and rant with Xbone and E3 I will be surprised if they even get half their fanbase back for the next gen console
They will. most XBox owners I know are like blind sheep. "Always online? That's ok, we live in the tech era anyways!"

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
You gguys are so pro at editing, while I sit here in my lonely corner of "How the hell do I edit"
I didnt edit it, I just googled "Fire Emblem Spongebob Chrom" and this came up in images... Yaay for minor plagerism?

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Not going to lie. When I saw this picture I laughed really really hard, for a very very long time... and trust me... even though none of you know me... the last thing you want to hear in this world is my laugh. Though my laugh did win me high school mock elections best laugh in the yearbook that is irrelevant. My laugh makes babies cry. My spanish teacher said so.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I keep trying to think of a cool concept for a Rhythm Heaven stage without it being programming Hell, but I'm out of ideas.

Anyone cares to help me reach enlightenment?
Maybe something like WarioWare where during a certain segment, you gotta dance via the D-Pad(as in your Taunt buttons)? Otherwise you'll get something bad for failing, or good for winning(not both, though). I didn't like how WW did it.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Just saw like 10 minutes of gameplay for the Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds or whatever.

Largely unimpressed. It looks really uninspired.

From the looks of it, it will be the "New Super Mario Bros" of Zelda games

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Just saw like 10 minutes of gameplay for the Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds or whatever.

Largely unimpressed. It looks really uninspired.

From the looks of it, it will be the "New Super Mario Bros" of Zelda games
Fastblade confirmed to be the only shmuck who will buy A Link Between Worlds.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Yea, and don't get me wrong, I love A Link to the Past, but this game looks so... Egh...

Ever since Phantom Hourglass, Nintendo seems to have forgotten how to make a portable Zelda game good.

Edit: I mean, they should either make a fully 2D top-down game, or a fully 3D with OoT perspective game. This 2.5D thing really irks me.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I made a proposition to beat Fire Emblem: Awakening and Super Metroid before even touching Pikmin 3.

I'm watching the first few missions right now. So far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom